What's new

PDF Aid Donation Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to send money to Edhi foundation .coz i think they make use of the money in best way.

@ Jiya Seher can u tell me how can i send my donation to Ur organization.

salam sir. yes u can send ur donations to our account . dear sir we the youth of Pakistan will InshAllah show that v can do any thing for our country.

Last edited:
I am fine Jiya jee, good to see you after long time

Well its a sad incident and happy to see you becoming part of this noble cause. I hope PDF members helps you achieve your goal. I will try to contribute as much as i can and yes.... under my capacity

thank u so much zaki we need ur support dear today i have a visit there and i was shoked to see that peoples are hungry since one week no food for them.

WE need volunteers as well so if anybody does not want to donate and rather participate in this noble cause. They are also most welcome

Last edited:
thank u so much zaki we need ur support dear today i have a visit there and i was shoked to see that peoples are hungry since one week no food for them.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

one thing i would like to mention here is taht our volunteer's are in contact with army there .....

Iam willing to donate.. but i sure hope that this money we are raising gets to the ones in need and doesn't get eaten by others its the only thing iam afraid about but i guess when you do it from your heart and soul inshallah ALLAH will get it to them somehow someway count me in & GOD bless Pakistan.

The relief items may be sent to your nearest PAF Bases, where they have made arrangements for collection and transportation of the items to the flood affectees.

I suggest users to donate to this address.

======================================
account title: sehrish khattak
account num: 05047900368203
HBL commercial centre branch satellite town rawalpindi

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...8315-flood-relief-operation-2010-phase-i.html

If you would like to participate in the above project. Please PM Bezerk to ask for account details. By clicking here.

Last edited:
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR FLOOD AFFECTEES

1. FOOD ITEMS

a.Dried Milk for Children and Families
b.Dates
c.High Nutrition Biscuits
d.Food Packets consisting of Tea, Sugar, Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil, Pulses and Spices
e. Mineral Water

2. NON FOOD ITEMS

a. Water Coolers b. Cooking Utensils
c. Footwear for Children d. Mosquito Nets
e. Blankets f. Bed Spreads
g. Floor Mattresses h. --

3. PERSONAL HYGIENE KIT

a.Soap
b.Hand Towels
c.Tooth Paste
d.Female Sanitary Pads
e.Diapers/ Pampers for minors
f.Washing Powder/Soap

4. MISC

a.ORS
b.Mosquito Repellents
c.Prickly Heat Powder
d.Children Anti Rash Creams
e.Water Purification Tablets
f.Candles /Match Boxes
g.Torches

I suggest users to donate to this address.

account title: sehrish khattak
account num: 05047900868203
HBL commercial centre branch satellite town rawalpindi

Webby can you do a donate sys on here as you have for the site via Paypal would be easier for alot of us ? :pakistan:

Webby can you do a donate sys on here as you have for the site via Paypal would be easier for alot of us ? :pakistan:

well I did collect some money for donation from here n there and sending Pakistan tomorrow (through various donars) and if anybody wants to send money to above Jiya Sehr's account, you can donate to me on my paypal and i will make sure she receives money tomorrow in her account as soon as i can confirm from my paypal.

I have decided to donate to several organisations and not send to one person only so that at least few NGOs i hope will definitely help the needy peoples honestly as i have heard there are many charitable organisations who waste a lot of money for their own comfort. I will also send some part of that money to Jiya's account hoping she is truthful and really willing to help the peoples.

If anybody wants to send money to her, you can paypal me from anywhere in the world and i will make sure i send her exact amount on your behalf.

For other organisations like Islamic Relief etc you can use their online websites too :P

Here is Islamic Relief UK's charity appeal page - impressive work so far

Pakistan Floods - Islamic Relief lauches major appeal for Floods in Pakistan

04 August 2010

* Latrines have been built in a camp in Nowshera, serving over 2,000 families
* Large quantities of tents have been purchased locally
* Getting access to certain are still difficult due to adverse weather conditions
* The procurement of essential food and non food items currentlytaking place
03 August 2010

Islamic Relief has started a £2m appeal to provide assistance to survivors who need clean water, food and shelter.

However, spokesman Moustafa Osman said it is cash that is needed.

"The first part of the appeal is to help people with life-saving items - tents, blankets, bed sheets, water purification tablets and all they need to save their lives," he said.

After that, the money will go to clearing away mud and landslide debris, he added.

Watch the BBC Video Feed 1

Watch the BBC Video Feed 2
Watch both videos please

HRH The Prince of Wales has sent a message of support to Islamic Relief along with a generous donation for the victims of the Pakistan floods. He has selected the charity as the recipient of his generosity after a history of royal support.
02 August 2010

* Vehicles have been provided to the local authority in Muzaffarabad to help rescue stranded victims
* Tent distributions have taken place in Nowshera, Muzaffarabad and Neelum Valley
* Emergency food supplies have been delivered to 2,000 families in Muzaffarabad
* Hygiene kits have been distributed in Neelum Valley
* Assessments have taken place in Sibi

£20 will buy a family hygiene kit
£40 will buy a food pack for a family
£150 will buy a family tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom