What's new

PDF Aid Donation Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother you think that I will only give $30? I will donate more than that, for sure. Anything for my mother country.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't say that bro, many peoples cannot even afford that money. Please edit your post. Your answer to my question was more than enough

Here you go..
You were right in a way but people who can afford should give more.

I want to donate a small amount like $10-15 since I am student but I don't want to reveal my name or identity? any solution to this problem?

P.S Yes I am Indian too!

Your identity will not be revealed. Just follow the procedure with the link above and pay through paypal.

thanks for your donations Mr Eric_cartman, donations received......... you are officially the first Indian donor of this forum

Last edited:
I want to donate a small amount like $10-15 since I am student but I don't want to reveal my name or identity? any solution to this problem?

P.S Yes I am Indian too!

Hi thanks for the nobile help in the cause to help other human beings... its doesnt matter if you are indian ,pakistani ,black ,green or purple we are all human's in the end of the day if this happend in india i would help as well thankyou for having a kind and clear heart GOD bless you .:agree:

thanks once again to Mr "eric_cartman" and "Shoaib" for your generous donations!

Just accepted now

wohoooo 2 new and big donations!

will ask bezerk when to send that money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom