What's new

PDF Aid Donation Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend to donate money to PDF, Edhi Trust and Islamic Relief only. Oxfam could be another good option but rest of the organisations - i can't say :no:

PS: I heard they waste a lot of money and they being well established organisation i believe they must be paying to their workers as well as providing extra relief for them so less money could have been spent for the rightful causes - Just my opinion end of the day

You made a good post though

Thanks for your donations guyz,

Just accepted two more payments :) Now any payments being received today & later days will be sent in the next instalment Insha'Allah. One payment already sent to Bezerk & Jiya

May "The Creator" bless all of you

One funny thing i would like to mention is, Indian members were so active in bringing politics in that Flood in Pakistan thread. They were also pointed out by some members that instead of talking rubbish why not show sympathy for the effectees..... Well only few members could gather courage to say something good and now i noticed not even a single indian member has donated so far :) indicating they were only active in dragging political game and not really interested to help the peoples :cry: through at least PDF

One anonymous payment was received and he is so far the highest donor and he has a muslim name (i do not know his PDF ID) and i am expecting him to be a Pakistani too

All donations came so far are from Pakistani, Chinese and Bangladeshi members only

1415.gif
:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
One funny thing i would like to mention is, Indian members were so active in bringing politics in that Flood in Pakistan thread. They were also pointed out by some members that instead of talking rubbish why not show sympathy for the effectees..... Well only few members could gather courage to say something good and now i noticed not even a single indian member has donated so far :) indicating they were only active in dragging political game and not really interested to help the peoples :cry: through at least PDF

One anonymous payment was received and he is so far the highest donor and he has a muslim name (i do not know his PDF ID) and i am expecting him to be a Pakistani too

All donations so far came from Pakistani and Chinese members

I don't think there were any donations from Indian government as well.

All donations so far came from Pakistani and Chinese members

:cry::cry::cry:

If you think/sad you were supposed to be the highest donor, then not to worry brother, you are the second highest donor with a very narrow difference. Its almost a tie between both of you :P

Sorry can't say more, as bezerk chacha will be angry :lol:

Sorry for off-topic post

If you think/sad you were supposed to be the highest donor, then not to worry brother, you are the second highest donor with a very narrow difference. Its almost a tie between both of you :P

Sorry can't say more, as bezerk chacha will be angry :lol:

Sorry for off-topic post

No competition brother. I am a Bangladeshi though and I would like to emphasis that we are also feeling the pain of Pakistani brothers and sisters. As you know Bangladesh usually get flooded due to low laying land. :cry:

No competition brother. I am a Bangladeshi though and I would like to emphasis that we are also feeling the pain of Pakistani brothers and sisters. As you know Bangladesh usually get flooded due to low laying land. :cry:

oh yeah and i had forgotten mentioning Bangladesh in my last post :cry: sorry yaar zehan se nikal gaya thaa :P

I will edit that post now :) and yes i am aware of ocassional floods in Bangladesh

oh yeah and i had forgotten mentioning Bangladesh in my last post :cry: sorry yaar zehan se nikal gaya thaa :P

I will edit that post now :) and yes i am aware of ocassional floods in Bangladesh

Perhaps you mix me up as Pakistani due to Islamic name. :P No need to edit. :D

Perhaps you mix me up as Pakistani due to Islamic name. :P No need to edit. :D
no bro, i know you are from Bangladesh and i did not mix up anything. Just forgot you while writing my above post :P

seems like PDF donation campaign is coming to its end as i did not receive any donation today

Thanks my Chinese friend "Brotherhood"

Indeed you are our brother :)

:pakistan: :china:

Thanks "Brotherhood" and "Top Gun" once again! Both of you donated three times. That tells how sincere you are in donations.

Thanks to both of you. I thought donation drive is over but it started again :)

Thanks for your donations :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom