What's new

PCB warns BCCI!!! PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report

Heck, I was even not commenting about Pakistan's Nuclear program. It was a general statement when you earlier explicitly mentioned the words 'pin', 'plane' and my good for nothing 'Pakistan'.
I never said Pakistan is good for nothing. I said Pak`s focus was always on being NOT INDIA. And i gave you the N talk because for some of you guys apparently dot headed baniya is brain washed and talk all nonsense

I totally agree. india in fact invented the nuclear reactor. The Manhatten project that produced the 1st nuclear bomb in the 1940s was made by an all indian team of scientists. They should have called it the mumbai project. Pakistan is super poor. So poor that Pakistan has at least 40% of the world's poorest and severely malnourished living there. By the way you forgot to add that Western civilization and scientific and technological achievement was all made possible by india and that Germanic Aryan blue-eyed blondes originate from india.
See told you your whole establishment is based on India centric bashing India NOT being India etc, btw why not quote me on which sector you have amazing development?

one option can be,, form a new ICC,, or IPCC(intenational pakistan circket council),, and its members will be our dearest bangladesh,, and bangladesh and bangladesh or may be UAE and China as sponsor,,

on a serious note- kitna cricket cricket kartein hain hum india pak wale,, ek taraf goli chalegi aur dusri taraf bat-ball,, its impossible for us to host pak team in india,,

pakistan needs to control terrorists activities from her land against India,, only then a we can host pak team or play against them,,

same old BS. :hitwall:

I never said Pakistan is good for nothing. I said Pak`s focus was always on being NOT INDIA. And i gave you the N talk because for some of you guys apparently dot headed baniya is brain washed and talk all nonsense
See told you your whole establishment is based on India centric bashing India NOT being India etc, btw why not quote me on which sector you have amazing development?

Lol......I'm not the Pakistani establishment. I was born, raised and have lived in London UK all my life. I could not care less about how powerful or advanced india is. What it does or does not make. It makes no difference to me. The indian race means nothing to me. Anyway relax. Pakistan has no nuclear weapons, nuclear reactors or anything nuclear. In fact Pakistan does not exist. It's a figment of your imagination.

Why they promised earlier and made agreement if they were not going to fulfil it and now they are not giving any clear reply ..why these nakhrey like a virgin girl ? be a man of your word you hindu baniya and clearly say yes or NO
That's why you should never trust on this hindu baniya....

Why india is afraid from playing with Pak .. it seems they are still unable to digest that defeat in last Pak-India series

Genious. It is our land. Facts are not what you are taught in your schools. You are delusional. Selective reading from the UN resolution and shouting it from rooftop, are not going to change the fact. UN resolution states very clearly directly Pakistan to vacate the are under its occupation and hand it over to India first.

Then try to come and take it if you have the courage.

What have you been waiting for last 68 years.

Then try to come and take it if you have the courage.

What have you been waiting for last 68 years.
Your wishes will be fulfilled one day!!!

Pakistan should ban Fawad khan etc india visits too.
I dont think Pakistan will stop small revenue he is bringing back home from India..after all PCB is trying so hard to earn money by any means.

Your wishes will be fulfilled one day!!!

I know that. We Pakistanis are waiting for that one day, but we are not holding our breadth.

In fact we Pakistanis know EXACTLY when that day will be.

IT WILL BE A COLD COLD DAY IN HELL, WHEN INDIANS WILL DARE TO ATTACK PAKISTAN...:pakistan: :cheers:

I know that. We Pakistanis are waiting for that one day, but we are not holding our breadth.

In fact we Pakistanis know EXACTLY when that day will be.

IT WILL BE A COLD COLD DAY IN HELL, WHEN INDIANS WILL DARE TO ATTACK PAKISTAN...:pakistan: :cheers:
Till then :cheers:

Funny how Pakistanis are so against linking sports with politics but they seem to have no problem linking trade to politics.
Is it not india who banned pakisani players from ipl for all the reasons that are called 'Political'.

Is it not india who was again recently threatening to not play cricket for all reasons politics again?

Yes I completely agree..They don't have guts to do it. They can use their money,soft power and begaihrat, they are not man of honor.
@Jungibaaz why you guys are not doing anything abt this @Rauf Lala multi?
@Manticore

And he is always stalking me kya bakwas hai

one option can be,, form a new ICC,, or IPCC(intenational pakistan circket council),, and its members will be our dearest bangladesh,, and bangladesh and bangladesh or may be UAE and China as sponsor,,

on a serious note- kitna cricket cricket kartein hain hum india pak wale,, ek taraf goli chalegi aur dusri taraf bat-ball,, its impossible for us to host pak team in india,,

pakistan needs to control terrorists activities from her land against India,, only then a we can host pak team or play against them,,
You get what you deserve, stop jumping just because of tainted I'll the epic centre of gambling.

Back
Top Bottom