What's new

PCB warns BCCI!!! PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report

Are you a retard ? Why will I follow you ? I am not a gay like you.. I am commenting on other threads and post of another members but they don't accuse me.

Mods please ban this mentally deranged person. He/She accuse everyone of stalking him/her whereas she keep eye on every second guy.,He/She fight with everyone because of his/her mental illness which is not good for him/her and not for the forum as well.
@Jungibaaz is there a reason he is allowed to go on, if he is indeed multi id of that very offensive poster?

@Jungibaaz is there a reason he is allowed to go on, if he is indeed multi id of that very offensive poster?

Please for God sake can someone throw this dirt out. She/he should be admitted in an asylum for fighting in forums. I think his/her bf/gf has kicked him/her out and he/she is depressed.

Is there any self respect left?

Anyway why do they want to play with small hearted people?

no cricket at all between pakistan and india. i see it as a good idea. what would anyone lose?

Everything shining on paper, great.

Now back to reality....

2,3 million Indians apply for 300 peon jobs, many of them with PhD.

Tell them this all what you wrote above, hope that will bring bread to their tables in the evening!

Add Modi, Devil, Manohar, Swami and few thousand more extremist from your side and then we have a balanced list here!
Do you even know what peon earns here off the table??? They can easily beat a average doctor with their kala dhan. Minimum Rs. 100000 to 200000 a month thats around Rs. 350000 in pkr... Now dont come here pole vaulting to apply for the job. Hehe

So the story goes like this..

Once there was a colony of mice next to a river. One day, an elephant came to drink water at the river and caused mayhem in that colony with many many mice dying trampled under his feet. To save themselves, some of them climbed a huge tree overhanging the path from which the elephant came. On the way back just as the elephant reached under that tree, it trumpeted loudly causing one of the mice to loose its grip on the tree and fall on the back of the elephant. Seeing this the rest of the mice all around started cheering him on

"Crush him....Crush him under your feet. "

These sound bytes from PCB kind of sound similar to that :)

So the story goes like this..

Once there was a colony of mice next to a river. One day, an elephant came to drink water at the river and caused mayhem in that colony with many many mice dying trampled under his feet. To save themselves, some of them climbed a huge tree overhanging the path from which the elephant came. On the way back just as the elephant reached under that tree, it trumpeted loudly causing one of the mice to loose its grip on the tree and fall on the back of the elephant. Seeing this the rest of the mice all around started cheering him on

"Crush him....Crush him under your feet. "

These sound bytes from PCB kind of sound similar to that :)
Like your analogy ....very interesting piece of wisdom.

Do you realize how Pakistani Cricket players are feeling when they are loosing the opportunity to Earn good buck in the event like IPL. Politics are Politics but actually they are dying to play with India in their hearts but they will not admit though. Money is not everything but it is something, something that makes the former cricket players like wakar unis, wasim akram, shoib akthar to take the oppurtunity to earn some bucks and not taking what you all pakistani members are expressing. Shoib Akthar tv interview also said that since he is retired so for making the family and children's life secure he would like to work as commentator and start tv. Don't understand he is very popular cricketor but I believe Indians Cricketor earns lot of money from other things also like ads etc.

Ok, we bought the bomb offshelf from red light district of India.

I don't think you know but the first nuclear missile was built by an indian. Also Wilbur and Orvil Wright, who invented the first plane were actually indians with Anglicised names. I'm surprised you don't know these facts.

GREAT GOING PAKISTANIS !!!

These chawals need had to given a good beating. Pakistanis has been going stronger through out the period when we shoved India back to its hole in the last 10 years or so.

Pakistan Cricket since last 10 years when Indian govt attacked Srilankan team in Lahore, have even become better than before.

About time show India its true place, as was all throughout history.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Breaking News : PCB warns BCCI!!!

PCB chief threatens India.
Says Play with us or we will boycott India!!!

PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report
Friday, 25 September 2015 - 10:35am IST | Place: Karachi | Agency: PTI
    Shares

Shahryar Khan made it clear that if the BCCI backed out of the MoU signed for the proposed series, then Pakistan would have to consider several options and one of them could be the refusal to play against India in ICC and ACC events or at any level.
  • Shahryar Khan
Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Shaharyar Khan has threatened to boycott India in ICC and Asian Cricket Council events if the BCCI officially refused to play the proposed series againstPakistan in December, according to a report.

In a hard-hitting statement, Khan said it was disappointing that until now the BCCI had not even sought permission for the December series from the concerned ministry in India. "Nothing is final or decided as yet but if the Indian Board officially backs out of the series, then we have the option of boycotting all matches against them in ICC and ACC events as well," Khan was quoted as saying by 'Express' newspaper.

Khan, a retired career diplomat, said that with December approaching, the BCCI needs to come out with a clear reply to the letter sent by the PCB regarding the status of the proposed series. "I sent the letter on 28 August and I am still waiting for a reply. They (the BCCI) should tell us whether they want to play the series or not. Because if they say they don't have government clearance and refuse to play the series, then we reserve the right to act against the Indian Board for not honoring an agreement at every level," Khan added.

The PCB chief also said that since the secretary of the BCCI -- Anurag Thakur -- was a politician, that was why he was giving negative statements on Indo-Pak relations. Khan made it clear that if the BCCI backed out of the MoU signed for the proposed series, then Pakistan would have to consider several options and one of them could be the refusal to play against India in ICC and ACC events or at any level.

"I am not saying we have decided to do this or we will do it but certainly if we don't get to host our home series in December, then we have to consider appropriate action as well," he said. India and Pakistan have not played against each other since 2007, the last time the two countries played a proper bilateral Test series.

Pakistan toured India in late 2012 for a short one-day series, and apart from that tour, the two countries have only played against each other in ICC or ACC events.

PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Shahryar Khan shoud stop drinking desi sharab...

I don't think you know but the first nuclear missile was built by an indian. Also Wilbur and Orvil Wright, who invented the first plane were actually indians with Anglicised names. I'm surprised you don't know these facts.
the first fart was also farted by an Indian i heard.

Back
Top Bottom