What's new

PCB to discuss Warne tweet in ICC meeting

all I could find are Indian sources about this news, Times of India a.k.a TOIlet news etc

indians dont understand a very simple question..

how did warne knew about the tie when tie matches in odis happen very rarely..

naturally he shiuld have said, its a 50/50 match, both teams are equally capable to win, but he predicted a damn tie!! and the tie happened..

indians dont understand a very simple question..

how did warne knew about the tie when tie matches in odis happen very rarely..

naturally he shiuld have said, its a 50/50 match, both teams are equally capable to win, but he predicted a damn tie!! and the tie happened..
Just like my cousin predicted a tie during the game and it happened :cry:

but he got no money from anywhere :cry:

and had Ajmal shehzad not hit 6 in the final over.... (that may have gone high and been caught as well) India would have won the game

accept the reality... its a tie... move on

Just like my cousin predicted a tie during the game and it happened :cry:

but he got no money from anywhere :cry:

and had Ajmal shehzad not hit 6 in the final over.... (that may have gone high and been caught as well) India would have won the game

accept the reality... its a tie... move on

where did i say match was not a tie, i said to predict a match a tie is nearly a loser's bet, tie very rarely happens in ODi format its not like a t20 format

maybe the indian guy said hit it on this direction and ull get a six, indian bookies are famous all over the world how whos???

to hihlight pakistan as the only team to have bookie weakness, and no other team does and there r no other match fixings, thats bull shitt, ICC is playing biased game..

it's easy to pre plan a victory or failure..but not easy to end the match as a tie.

where did i say match was not a tie, i said to predict a match a tie is nearly a loser's bet, tie very rarely happens in ODi format its not like a t20 format

maybe the indian guy said hit it on this direction and ull get a six, indian bookies are famous all over the world how whos???

to hihlight pakistan as the only team to have bookie weakness, and no other team does and there r no other match fixings, thats bull shitt, ICC is playing biased game..

well players accept money from all over the world. That is why former Indian, Pakistani and English players have been punished or banned for life in past years.

But making a tie is almost close to impossible. Imagine if he was to take a single in the final ball but the ball passes through the fielder and goes for boundary? nobody can do anything even if it was settled...

but we may have seen the result in the game. One small error would have prevented a tie and fixing tie is almost impossible in the world cricket

Shabash, Aagay badon aur ICC ki meeting pe kooch karo.. Yeh Beimaani nahi chalegi.. Shabash.. :lol:

Waise Pakki khabron ke hwaale se, Shane Warne ko yeh tie waali tip Liz hurley ne Arun Nayyar se le ke dee thee. Arun Nayyar has good contacts you know.

Aur eik tareeka, Ijaz butt ko ISI ke through Dawood bhai se milna chahiye woh match fixing ke saare proof hwaale kar dega.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom