What's new

PCB bars players from Bangladesh T20 league

Mods know or not but we r the host members b yrs just guests,

Regarding sane peoplen kids well u saw us now so when u r leaving???:lol:

Who said anything about leaving.....Its you who said you would kick us out(Indian members)...so do it already...(Talk is Cheap).

:azn:

Who said anything about leaving.....Its you who said you would kick us out(Indian members)...so do it already...(Talk is Cheap).

:azn:
How lame i said we will make sure u will get out of our forums because u r effecting the standard of discussion here.

How lame i said we will make sure u will get out of our forums because u r effecting the standard of discussion here.

Stop Lying" You did say you will make sure the indian members will be made to leave..something in that effect"....now dont act Dumb...And what discussion are you talking about....I would gladly discuss with you if you behave civil...I am not here for Trolling..but I will not back down if trolled.

Stop Lying" You did say you will make sure the indian members will be made to leave..something in that effect"....now dont act Dumb...And what discussion are you talking about....I would gladly discuss with you if you behave civil...I am not here for Trolling..but I will not back down if trolled.
:lol: Dude this is our forum not yrs u can go to yr own forums.
We r the boss here not u.
So yr nobody to tell me that to do either to behave what u think is civil or not.

whatever i said is true we will kick u out people eventually.

Now well this is not a thread to talk on personal basis as our discussion is going totally off topic.

1.This has been trap set by India from the beginning. First, BD withdrew under a flimsy excuse of HC orders. HC is very much under control of BAL. And now Pakistan has got herself into the same trap not realizing what was happening.

2. India cannot stand any activity of BD which could bring BD close to Pakistan or the Ummah. That started with Indira Gandhi's futile pressures upon Sheikh from attending LHR OIC.
OMG..Dafuq?

:lol: Dude this is our forum not yrs u can go to yr own forums.
We r the boss here not u.
So yr nobody to tell me that to do either to behave what u think is civil or not.

whatever i said is true we will kick u out people eventually.

Now well this is not a thread to talk on personal basis as our discussion is going totally off topic.

Cheap Talk again...Kiddo..WhatEVA...do what you can I am waiting...and I am done replying to you...(Lets see if you have the balls)..Tata!

Cheap Talk again...Kiddo..WhatEVA...do what you can I am waiting...and I am done replying to you...(Lets see if you have the balls)..Tata!

LOL grapes r sore.

Whatever i said is right this is our forum not yrs. u take yr ''Cheap talk'' else where.

Or in simple words Buzz off From PDF.

No one in Australia, our players are useless there (as they are spinners and cant bat against fast bowling).. But Sakib and Tamim were bought by Ipl, Slpl, england, Bpl ( 4 league isnt that enough?? Sakib didnt play in slpl for tiredness). Tamim played in Newzealand league this year, Sakib was busy with new wife btw.

what i meant our good players can earn money from everywhere..

by the way, Pakistan shouldnt send player to any other leagues as everyone refused to Go there. Grow some ego guys or is it only against short dark Bengalis??

no no see there is a big difference it's not to do with the fact that your bengalis but rather your behaviour you see those other countries have been honest and open from the outset that security situation is preventing from playing in PK and unlike BD they haven't been flip flopping and wasting pakistan's time and goodwill saying they will come and then changing their minds time and time again.This is irritating PK against BD on top of it's sad to say u guys also showed horrible sportsmanship during asia cup and pakistanis remember this.

no no see there is a big difference it's not to do with the fact that your bengalis but rather your behaviour you see those other countries have been honest and open from the outset that security situation is preventing from playing in PK and unlike BD they haven't been flip flopping and wasting pakistan's time and goodwill saying they will come and then changing their minds time and time again.This is irritating PK against BD on top of it's sad to say u guys also showed horrible sportsmanship during asia cup and pakistanis remember this.

Okay! Let me give you an easy example - you have two female friends - Anna and Rina! Its your birthday ! You invited them ! Anna refused to come and Rina accepted the invitation as she feels for you! So you cooked food that night, baked a cake for Rina! But later at Night rina couldn't come because her mother didn't allow her to..... So Rina felt guilty and promised you she would go shopping with you someday! But she couldn't fulfil that either because of her mother again! Now you are saying anna is better than Rina, at least she doesn't cheat! Rina should be taught some lesson!

See? Who is the stupid here?? East Bengal got separated from west bengal and joined pakistan in 1947. Had Indians been thinking like this - 'Bengalis you betrayed us and Joined our pakistani enemies, you fought against us in 1965, Bhaar me Jao tumlog' - then there would be no Bangladesh! They did the opposite thing. They came closer. This is why i said you need to sacrifice some ego to gain more in future. Something which some people will never understand! False ego is the root cause of their downfall. Bangladesh also has a good number of these idiots.

Hi,

I have always told my cousins and children---don't carry over the grudges of your parents to the next generation. It was their problems and issues let them handles those and bury their problems and hatreds with them.

Children must not suffer not must they carry the burden of their parents problems.

PCB had made a terrible mistake by stopping pak players to participate---in bangladesh.

i dont think pakistan should be in a hurry to play at home, seriously if the smallest things happen there might not be a second chance.

on the other hand, bangladesh should be keen to play pakistan, they are increasingly losing support as a viable test nation so from their point of view it might have been beneficial to keep pcb happy.

other than that, the major concern is pakistan needs to be playing a lot of international cricket, one way or another, right now i am seeing the seeds of a pretty decent team growing, being forced to focus on test cricket seems to be doing them a lot of good.

Shahid-Afridi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom