What's new

PCB bars players from Bangladesh T20 league

Awesome . How about Banning players from Playing in ICC only . That would be Epic !!

Dont know about that but ICC almost banned them. Nobody is touring Pakistan in near future due to attack on shrilankan players and current civil war in Pakistan . Though they are blaming BCCI and India for it :whistle:

1.This has been trap set by India from the beginning. First, BD withdrew under a flimsy excuse of HC orders. HC is very much under control of BAL. And now Pakistan has got herself into the same trap not realizing what was happening.

2. India cannot stand any activity of BD which could bring BD close to Pakistan or the Ummah. That started with Indira Gandhi's futile pressures upon Sheikh from attending LHR OIC.

1.This has been trap set by India from the beginning. First, BD withdrew under a flimsy excuse of HC orders. HC is very much under control of BAL. And now Pakistan has got herself into the same trap not realizing what was happening.
2. India cannot stand any activity of BD which could bring BD close to Pakistan or the Ummah. That started with Indira Gandhi's futile pressures upon Sheikh from attending LHR OIC.

Accurate, except the bolded part, as according to your intellectual peer BATMAN, Pakistan cricket board is also taking orders from India.

So everything is under control and as planned and all three parties are on the same page. So don't panic.

One of the funniest post on this forum.

One of the funniest post on this forum.

Mashallah dada , you hit the nail on the head .

Absolutely right dada , I tell you these evil yindoos are diving this Ummah , otherwise there has never been any division anywhere in ummah from past 1400 years !!.

I bet some some evil yindoo created problems between Shias and sunnis 1400 years back to divide the ummah . Such evil aahhhhhhh

Awesome . How about Banning players from Playing in ICC only . That would be Epic !!

PCB will do that if they'll feel its in best interest of Pakistan Cricket, any problem? I'm amazed how indians are going gaga on a topic purely between Pakistan and Bangladesh...

PCB will do that if they'll feel its in best interest of Pakistan Cricket, any problem? I'm amazed how indians are going gaga on a topic purely between Pakistan and Bangladesh...

You will be more amazed if you browse more topic . And it's a open forum so everyone can comment on any topic as per access level . Get used to this idea . I see you have been here long enough

You will be more amazed if you browse more topic . And it's a open forum so everyone can comment on any topic as per access level . Get used to this idea . I see you have been here long enough

And I believe everyone here is mature enough to understand where to post and where not to. I'm here long enough but you can not find any of my post bashing any other country including india on any thread. I know whats happening on other topics but I don't have to do the same everywhere. Its not necessary to do what others are doing on a public forum and its also not necessary to keep commenting on any topic as per access level. But if you wanna carry on, then your choice.

Finally PCB showing some spine against Bangladesh Cricket Boards trolling. I mean BCB was really making a ullu out of PCB by agreeing then pulling back again and again. PCB helped BCB person get elected as the no.2 at ICC but the thankless BCB has done nothing than ditch and make a fool out of PCB. Finally PCB decided to put its feet down. Good move from PCB.

And I believe everyone here is mature enough to understand where to post and where not to. I'm here long enough but you can not find any of my post bashing any other country including india on any thread. I know whats happening on other topics but I don't have to do the same everywhere. Its not necessary to do what others are doing on a public forum and its also not necessary to keep commenting on any topic as per access level. But if you wanna carry on, then your choice.

Sirji maine apka lecture note kar liya hai..kaal study karonga..Abhi bahut paak chuka hoon...this is my happy hour time:alcoholic:

Oh god!

How does India figure in this? Bangladesh cancelled their tour of Pakistan so Pakistan didn't release its' player for BPL? Where does India come in to this picture?

You see evil Hindu Indian hands in everything! I'm looking forward to your reply mr. Razaakar obsessedwithIndia.

Epicly stupid and avoidable idiocy by both the BCB and PCB. Why bring politics into cricket. In this respect Awami League is to be blamed. This will hurt BPL more than anything. PCB should have allowed players to go to BD but reactions understandable.

BD needs international players to give BD players exposure and experience. BD public will respond with their wallet and I suspect BPL will far less successful this time around.

Back
Top Bottom