What's new

PCB bars players from Bangladesh T20 league

Its was always very less compared to IPL.. ;)

Exactly, PCB will. Now since you've reached your troll quota, so buzz off now to some other thread.

such tournaments rely on public interest not on foreigners....

1.This has been trap set by India from the beginning. First, BD withdrew under a flimsy excuse of HC orders. HC is very much under control of BAL. And now Pakistan has got herself into the same trap not realizing what was happening.

2. India cannot stand any activity of BD which could bring BD close to Pakistan or the Ummah. That started with Indira Gandhi's futile pressures upon Sheikh from attending LHR OIC.

:blah: :blah:
All I can say is grow some ball, become a man and accept responsibility of your actions. You people have done nothing but whin and cry and blame others for the last 40 years.

1.This has been trap set by India from the beginning. First, BD withdrew under a flimsy excuse of HC orders. HC is very much under control of BAL. And now Pakistan has got herself into the same trap not realizing what was happening.

2. India cannot stand any activity of BD which could bring BD close to Pakistan or the Ummah. That started with Indira Gandhi's futile pressures upon Sheikh from attending LHR OIC.

:rolleyes: Everything is b'coz of India :disagree:

It was your country's board that refuse to play in Pakistan than it was Pakistani board that refused to play in BD so how come India came into picture???

You will be more amazed if you browse more topic . And it's a open forum so everyone can comment on any topic as per access level . Get used to this idea . I see you have been here long enough

Funny how an indian is telling this about a Pakistani military forum to a pakistani member.:rofl:

Dude yr at best just bunch of guest members here not the owners.

The owners r we the Pakistanis in our Pakistan Military Forum.

such tournaments rely on public interest not on foreigners....

One & the same thing, public interest comes when they are able to see players from all around, fighting for the coveted trophy. This is the reason why European soccer leagues are more famous than other country's leagues.

Funny how a india is telling this about a Pakistani military forum to a pakistani member.:rofl:

Dude yr at best just bunch of guest members here not the owners.

The owners r we the Pakistanis in our Pakistan Military Forum.

So why dont you grow some balls and throw us(Indian Guest members) out....Talk is cheap you know.

So why dont you grow some balls and throw us(Indian Guest members) out....Talk is cheap you know.

dont worry u indians we will be forced to do that eventually.

We all saw how u reacted in LOC issue that even Mods had to intervene.

I would say we r right on that track now.

it could be the last nail in BPL's coffin nyways the blame goes on Bangla Govt & board....hope they have now learn how to deal with other countries internationaly.

cz this is Pakistan forum not some bharat rakshak or wht eva we have freedom here.

dont worry u indians we will be forced to do that eventually.

We all saw how u reacted in LOC issue that even Mods had to intervene.

I would say we r right on that track now.

I repeat"Talk is cheap"....just do it already......I came here expecting to discuss with sane people not with some kids ...anyways you dont have any authority to do what you said you would...I am sure the Mods know who are trolls and who are not.

it could be the last nail in BPL's coffin nyways the blame goes on Bangla Govt & board....hope they have now learn how to deal with other countries internationaly.

cz this is Pakistan forum not some bharat rakshak or wht eva we have freedom here.

Freedom for what!...to say and do what EVA you want and not expect the same in return. I was only replying to the post of that kid@Umair Nawaz......He instigated and I reacted thats all..If the Mods still fell I(Indian Guest member) need to be kicked out...so be it..I or you have nothing to lose...:cheers:

And the most interesting aspect is that if any thing against India thread is being reflected..apart from few genuine Pakistan PDF posters, rest of them and almost all BD ummah brothers will jump around showing how low we eveil INDIANS are...And when they get the same thing in return...then as usual lecture comes into the play that this is PDF where Pakistani are the owner of this forom....This is just another funny argument that i go habituated with....

:blah: :blah:
All I can say is grow some ball, become a man and accept responsibility of your actions. You people have done nothing but whin and cry and blame others for the last 40 years.

How about all getting circumcised and Hindustan become a magnificent empire like Mughal Empire?

:rolleyes: Everything is b'coz of India :disagree:

It was your country's board that refuse to play in Pakistan than it was Pakistani board that refused to play in BD so how come India came into picture???

If you had understood what you have quoted, your input wouldn't have been so Below Average grade.

Very good decision and a slap to the face of Bangladeshi Cricket Board :pakistan:

Good news for Bangladeshi cricket in the long run.

1. More Bangladeshi players will get practise.

2. The league will survive a challenge, and overcoming any challenges makes somebody stronger.

3. The league will see it is not reliant on only one country.

4. Sri Lankan players will probably be signed instead of Pk players.

Epicly stupid and avoidable idiocy by both the BCB and PCB. Why bring politics into cricket. In this respect Awami League is to be blamed. This will hurt BPL more than anything. PCB should have allowed players to go to BD but reactions understandable.

BD needs international players to give BD players exposure and experience. BD public will respond with their wallet and I suspect BPL will far less successful this time around.

1. Traditionally PPP and BAL have been on good terms; just as BNP and PML. Zaka Ashraf is a powerful figure in PPP. He has good connections in BAL and even knows Amu and Siddiqui personally. Siddiqui is Rehana's hubby.

2. It is amazing that PPP, GOP and ISI do not know that BAL is really not running the country. BD is run by BCL, the so called student wing hoodlums , controlled by RAW. Hasina has no control over BCL.

3. When the first tour was planned it was only BCL activists, no one else in BD, who has started a campaign against the tour. It was their planted / paid posters who had even launched a social media campaign against this.

Back
Top Bottom