What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

Why to ban on PDF, when they are sitting in our assemblies, media, NGOs etc etc and freely expressing themselves.

Apna kaam to karain

Assembly sai nikalnai ka kaam jin ka hai woh karain

I would have ignored your one liner but for once I break my rule

its an allegation which is denied by Pakistan and its people.

of course I am mindful the fact that Indian internet community doesn't accept that and Indian state doesn't find it useful to accept our denial either

likewise for some reason I expect the decent community inside India to acknowledge as well that we Pakistanis also condemned the Mumbai terrorism there was PPP Govt they were genuinely shocked & there was harsh introspection within military to find any rogue elements that might have funded that atrocity. we Pakistanis suspect our institutions but so far have found no conclusive leads so suspect hand of Pakistani state institution other than a lone survivor Ajmal allegedly being a Pakistani.

Nawaz made a controversial statement to a pre-planned interview just to put attention away from his corruption charges.

I have nothing further to say on this
please feel free to disagree but I will focus on the subject matter of the thread

thanks

I would have respected your reply if you had bothered to search out proof for the 26 11 attack and its planners. Plenty of it is available on the internet.

There was confession of the captured terrorist Ajmal Kasab and there was confession of David Headly that provides details of pakistani establishment involvement.

Anyways since you have denied it so bluntly, there is no point in talking to you any further about this.

My point has been made.

It will be very interesting to see how the government and the armed forces now react after this terrorist attack. The people expect a firm response against BLA and other like-minded groups.

Not going to happen

Our military is too pacifist

If it wouldn't be bravery of our jawans this pacifist behavior would have doomed us long ago

unfortunate incident. hopefully everybody but the terrorists are safe.
even though pakistani members are giving way too much credit to the so called "indians". it seems laughable at best that indians have any hand in this.

Pakistan has to push hard to get the BLA and associated groups listed as international terrorists, especially since they attacked the Chinese consulate. Covert actions must be taken against RAW. India's conventional strikes failed in Balakot, BJP is now resorting to terrorism as state policy since they have more international diplomatic support and can get away with it.

Pakistan has to push hard to get the BLA and associated groups listed as international terrorists, especially since they attacked the Chinese consulate. Covert actions must be taken against RAW. India's conventional strikes failed in Balakot, BJP is now resorting to terrorism as state policy since they have more international diplomatic support and can get away with it.

Whether we get them listed or not, we need to eliminate them in a heartbeat.

Indian proxies and their terrorism will backfire.

A new massive operation will need to held in Balochistan to finish all remnants.

Now that the borders are being sealed with Afghanistan and Iran, it is time to deal the death blow to indian terrorism.

Also, hang Kulbushan Yadav and let his body stay up there for a week. Everyone will get the message.

unfortunate incident. hopefully everybody but the terrorists are safe.
even though pakistani members are giving way too much credit to the so called "indians". it seems laughable at best that indians have any hand in this.
BLA states that his suicide attackers or Fidayen have died
Pakistanis also laugh at Indian claims as well
BLA claimed responsibility and Herbeyar Meri who is a BLA leader is residing inside India so Pakistani accusations have some merit

Back
Top Bottom