What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

Noy mumbai but indian consulate in afg with the same manner.
lets not say such things even when our emotions are running high.

I would agree if you restrict to the camps & field hospitals setup to attend the injured BLA and TTP terrorists after border attacks on Pakistani posts

since these are specifically setup to support the attackers on Pakistani posts and Pakistani forces so any setup in the name of cultural centers should be legitimate target using the Indian Balakot strike on premises of preemptive strike.

It will be very interesting to see how the government and the armed forces now react after this terrorist attack. The people expect a firm response against BLA and other like-minded groups.

Seriously ?

Hasn't that already been done ? 26/11
I would have ignored your one liner but for once I break my rule

its an allegation which is denied by Pakistan and its people.

of course I am mindful the fact that Indian internet community doesn't accept that and Indian state doesn't find it useful to accept our denial either

likewise for some reason I expect the decent community inside India to acknowledge as well that we Pakistanis also condemned the Mumbai terrorism there was PPP Govt they were genuinely shocked & there was harsh introspection within military to find any rogue elements that might have funded that atrocity. we Pakistanis suspect our institutions but so far have found no conclusive leads so suspect hand of Pakistani state institution other than a lone survivor Ajmal allegedly being a Pakistani.

Nawaz made a controversial statement to a pre-planned interview just to put attention away from his corruption charges.

I have nothing further to say on this
please feel free to disagree but I will focus on the subject matter of the thread

thanks

A clearance operation is taking place at the Pearl Continental (PC) Hotel in Gwadar after "three terrorists" stormed the facility, according to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the military's media wing.

The ISPR said that the terrorists attempted to force their way into the hotel and were challenged by the security guard, who was fired at and lost his life.

"Security forces have cordoned off the area and encircled the terrorists on the stairs leading to the top floor," it further said, adding that "guests have been safely evacuated" from the hotel.

Earlier, Gwadar Station House Officer (SHO) Aslam Bangulzai said that "at around 4:50pm we got reports that there are three to four armed men in PC Hotel."

The SHO said that "additional police force, ATF (Anti-terrorism force) and army are all present" to handle the situation.

The police official further said "the firing is ongoing but there are no reports of any casualties yet". However, provincial Home Minister Mir Zia Langove said that "some people present inside the hotel have been injured from the terrorists' firing."

He refused to say how many hotel staffers were present in the hotel at the time of the attack but confirmed that "most of the people have been safely evacuated."

SHO Bangulzai said that there were no foreigners at the hotel — a point corroborated by Inspector General of Police (IGP) Mohsin Hassan Butt.

The IGP also confirmed that "two to three gunmen had first fired at and then entered the hotel," adding that "95 per cent of the hotel has been evacuated."

The provincial police chief further said that "the attackers may have come in a boat to launch the attack."

Frontier Corps personnel have cordoned off the hotel and no one is allowed to go near the area, DawnNewsTV reported citing police sources.

Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan Alyani condemned "the terrorists attack" on PC Hotel, and instructed the authorities to "ensure the safety of all inside the hotel".

The chief minister called for a "well planned and strong action against the terrorists", adding that he is "in touch with police and local administration" regarding the situation.

The Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the organisation's spokesperson Junaid Baloch.

The attack comes just weeks after 14 people, including 11 personnel of Navy, Air Force and Coast Guards, were killed by gunmen near Ormara in Gwadar. A three-outfit alliance, of which BLA was also a part, had claimed responsibility for the attack.

Furthermore, the BLA was behind the Nov 2018 attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi, which was foiled by security forces.

The Pearl Continental (PC) Hotel in Gwadar, is located on the Koh-e-Batil Hill, south of West Bay on Fish Harbour Road. The five-star hotel is frequented by both business and leisure travellers.

China is currently working with the federal government to developGwadar port to facilitate connectivity and trade. Beijing is investing around $50 billion in Pakistan as part of a plan unveiled in 2015 to link its far-western Xinjiang region to Gwadar port in Balochistan with a series of infrastructure, power and transport upgrades.

With Additional reporting by Ismail Sasoli

This attack and countless others along with unrest in Baluchistan is part of the broader effort to disrupt CPEC

Capturexc.JPG

Captureab.JPG

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/11/world/asia/pakistan-hotel-attack-gwadar.html

You wish, your rulers know what will happen after that.
The attack is still not over and here people already blaming India and hitting India .
I know its a bad habit we picked up from Indian government and Indian media

What the hell is going on... Nobody seems to care. Its like Pakistanis are worthless. Indian sponsored terrorists are getting strong. ISI please wake up, if you are not under the influence of some sasta nasha. Our people are dying, soldiers are being butchered and this is happening every single day.
although there is a less chance but I hope that at least one terrorist is caught alive for questioning

It will be very interesting to see how the government and the armed forces now react after this terrorist attack. The people expect a firm response against BLA and other like-minded groups.

Once this incidence concludes, all your addressee would again take some cupfuls of Bhang and sleep. Be sure.

Our own disgrunted people are against us....
The enemy too advantage of this...when we plundered there resources and leave them empty handed... now some one else has started feeding there stomache. Hand n mind....

You can defeat a person....not an idea...

The sooner ☆☆☆ fools realise the sooner peace will be achieved

Will pdf ban this terror sympathizer/apologist??

@waz @The Eagle

Back
Top Bottom