What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Last edited by a moderator:
he has changed islam. Prophet in his whole life did not done this thing. for non muslims he is ok. but for muslims he is not. let people decide i am not posting it for you.

he has changed islam. Prophet in his whole life did not done this thing. for non muslims he is ok. but for muslims he is not. let people decide i am not posting it for you.

what mullah has not distorted islam? qadri may follow his any islam he wants but that has nothing got to do with his political stance and reforms

lolzzzz. he uses islam for his political gain. he swore by God how many times during his speech?? why ??
i have never said any thing about any other politicians include Altaf. because non of them use religion for political gain.

lolzzzz. he uses islam for his political gain. he swore by God how many times during his speech?? why ??
i have never said any thing about any other politicians include Altaf. because non of them use religion for political gain.

& look its u urself using islam beautyfully against him?
What islam do you follow? & does everyones thinks that right? By what islamic athuroity you are making this fatwaa of yours?
Plz, come out of secterian fever of islam, & stop pretending like a ammer of Lskar-e- jhangvi?

as i said you are a wannabe mahajir

dont curse mahajirs you dumb idiot

post reported

Nothing will happen in the end. A muhajir (though I do not wish to call myself one on account of sick people like you and @W.11 being from my community) criticizing muhajirs is a lot different than a person from one ethnic group being downright racist to another. The admins can pull out my posts too and they will reveal that I used to defend Mustafa Kamal and sometimes MQM policy... particularly i was a supporter of bringing the Biharis and people oppressed in India to Pakistan, a policy some MQM people supported.

But the simple fact is the party is a racist one, its members thrive on divisions, violence is its pesha, not one leader can quit the party without being killed and its leader is a joker who has called the partition a mistake.

I will only say you are a disgrace. You are a rich brown sahib, sitting in an air-conditioned office and has now started to look down at the rest of the people who are not as educated as the Muhajir. We were supposed to merge. Not form a separate community and exacerbate ethnic tensions. our language is being imposed on Millions of people... still you believe you are oppressed? Look around you... where the world has gone and we are still supporting ANP, PPP and MQM despite the fact that each party has stated it does not believe in Pakistan? Our family (Mahajirs) are fools. I will curse them because it is my right. I am very saddened by where we are going.

@t topic In either case. There will be no alliance between MQM and PTI. An average PTI supporter like me will never allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, some people are burning after his 2 million march, ever biggest after the B.B jalsa.
Keep it up

lol

tahir qadri cant make the change, he needs support from other parties and personalities as well

PTI and qadri need to join up for 14 january for the reforms, first of all

its another talk how long will it take

PTI Will join they have no choice same as MQM, these are Establishment Parties and there is nothing wrong with it since its our establishment

PTI Will join they have no choice same as MQM, these are Establishment Parties and there is nothing wrong with it since its our establishment

what political party do you support??

I really wish this gentle soul had stood for election:
edhi.jpg

He embodies everything that is good about Islam.

Back
Top Bottom