What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

GOD has Abandones and Forsaken us....... Thats why we get morons like this guy who knows this is teh best oppurtunity to get elected bcz People are willing to look at anybody else. I hate Q league but if i was given a vote choice between these two i would for Q.

Allah never abandons us, we abandoned Him.

What 50 muhajirs?? They are whole MQM opportunists party of 50 terrorists in his Jalsa!! MQM is not muhajirs they are terrorists!!!

You can expect a similar response as your tone is no less then a terrorist itself.

people like edhi, abdul qadeer khan have no chance to become the head of state

8th grade fail like zardari have more chances

if i were to request Edhi, i would request him to stay off from any ambition to involve in pakistani dirty corrupt politics, its too undignified and full of deceit and lies

but for a change good people do need to come forward

whose fault is that we have corrupt leaders??? ITS OUR FAULT!! people in paksitan even though everyone know they are corrupt and inept still zardari get's 100 thousands supporting him when he says zinda hai BB zinda hai BB! and same nonsense for tahir-ul-qadri or altaf hussain when he gives telephonic speeches! or Nawaz when he clearly is no better!

SO yes ALL of our leaders are corrupt and inept BECAUSE WE follow them! no one unites to overthrow the government or stop supporting them. we follow corrupt inept leaders just because he is from our province area or ethnicity or religious creed!

Fullscreen+capture+12292012+104454+PM.jpg

:lol: qadri said he is willing to become caretaker PM

ehhhh i told you

He said , if they can't find anyone else thn he is ready for the challenge , & he will the required reforms for sure, its just political preasure which he is putting on NS & AZ , who will never going to accept him a caretaker PM just because of the reforms , he may announce for sure!!!!!!
So don't get ,tht you hve a bin-go, no its not friend!

He said , if they can't find anyone else thn he is ready for the challenge , & he will the required reforms for sure, its just political preasure which he is putting on NS & AZ , who will never going to accept him a caretaker PM just because of the reforms , he may announce for sure!!!!!!
So don't get ,tht you hve a bin-go, no its not friend!

Go back to the first page and watch the clip from yes prime minster. Learn ! Learn Learn !

I hope revolution comes in Pakistan against these corrupt bastard politicians & it because of his waring these PPP & PML-N are trying their best to delay the elections & on the media they are lying they want the elections to be held on time.

This video is the proof of how fed up are the people of Pakistan.

People are fed up of these corrupt bastard politicians & they want to just kill them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to the first page and watch the clip from yes prime minster. Learn ! Learn Learn !
remember its one man army, yes BATMANs & i hve taught a lot of like you! son?
with pic of gen.shaheed zia-ul-haq, i am still respecting you, keep it in mind plz, if not come with full force, i dont hve any web club backing me up, but i am ready for the on slaught you guys wanted, listen him carefully & dont trun & twist his words?

Tahirul Qadri ready to become caretaker Prime Minister if nation forces him
December 29th, 2012 by Web Desk | No Comment |
Tahirul Qadri ready to become caretaker Prime Minister if nation forces him | NewsPakistan.PK

The Chairman of Tehreek-e-Minhajul Quran, Dr Tahirul Qadri, is not a candidate for the general election but will accept the challenge of becoming the caretaker prime minister in the nation force him to do so.

Addressing a marathon press conference in Model Town, he tried to dispel certain apprehensions about his movement. “My agenda is restoration of democracy and the Constitution and no force can block the people’s march on Islamabad on January 14”, he added.

He observed, “I am determined not to contest the upcoming election. However, if the participants in my march and the nation as well press me to become the caretaker premier, (which I really don’t want) I will be ready to accept this challenge by doing unprecedented electoral reforms amid massive accountability for the first time in the history of the country.”

Dr Tahirul Qadir further said he and the TMQ had a one-point agenda — the formation of an honest and trustworthy caretaker government after involving all stakeholders. And this should introduce electoral reforms in order to bring a leadership for the country that could represent all segments of society, including journalists, farmers, workers, lawyers and traders.

He said both the armed forces and the judiciary were important part of the country’s democratic and electoral system; there was no harm in taking them on board. “We call military in flood-hit areas, for collection of bills and for several civic issues. Why are we afraid of consulting them on such an important issue,” he said.

Dr Qadri stressed that the long march would be peaceful as the TMQ would not allow anyone to take over the country on the pretext of their march and law and order.

Commenting on rampant corruption in the country, he said it was a major problem and a cause of weakening of state institutions. He quoted a former prime minister of New Zealand, David Lange, as having told him in late 80s about huge kickbacks by a Pakistani premier.

He expressed his confidence in the present judiciary and military leadership, saying both were playing a vital role in saving the democratic system.

NOW go change your glasses, you needed vry much?:rofl:

Pakistan passing through critical phase of history: Kayani
APP | 3 hours ago 0

kayani-parade-karachi-inp-670.jpg

Chief of the Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani reviews the parade during the 98th Midshipmen and 7th SSC class passing out parade at Pakistan Naval Academy in Karachi on Saturday. – Photo by INP

KARACHI: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani Saturday said that Pakistan today was passing through a very critical phase of its history.

“Increasingly complex external environment and our rather precarious internal dynamics have created a myriad of security challenges,” Gen Kayani said while addressing the 98th Midshipmen Commissioning term and 7th SSC Officers class, comprising a total of 118 officers who got commissioned at Pakistan Naval Academy PNS Rahbar, upon completion of rigorous training.

The COAS said,” Today, we are pitched against an amorphous enemy when the conventional threat has also grown manifold.”

This spectrum of threats can be defeated through collective national efforts in which the armed forces indeed have a pivotal role to play in harmony with other instruments of the state, he added.

General Kayani added that under the prevailing scenario, a potent and modern navy was indispensable to thwart the challenges to the country’s sovereignty in the maritime domain.

It is becoming increasingly important to build up and rely on our own strength. It is heartening to see that Pakistan Navy is rapidly developing its indigenous capability and pursuing it with greater vigour than ever before, he added.

He urged the commissioning officers to keep the interests of the state and the service on top priority and never let their personal feelings stand in the way to their commitment to the national duty bestowed upon them.

He also felicitated the officers upon successful completion of their training and wished them exciting, challenging and sacred career ahead.

Earlier on his arrival, the COAS was received by Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Mohammad Asif Sandila.

The ceremony was attended by a large number of senior officers from three services, officers from civil services and diplomats including parents and relatives of the commissioning officers.

@batmannow

me a son ! .. my friend you'd have to be very very old to call me that. have a look at my profile.

Don't respect me for who is in my avatar, Gen Zia was known to be very anti barelvi !

For you is your path, for me mine.

Good day.

@batmannow

me a son ! .. my friend you'd have to be very very old to call me that. have a look at my profile.

Don't respect me for who is in my avatar, Gen Zia was known to be very anti barelvi !

For you is your path, for me mine.

Good day.
thanks old yes me too, anyway sorry if you felt offended!

Gen Zia was known to be very anti barelvi !
i am not barelvi nor i belive in secterianism, my god is allaha & i belive MUHAMMAD(pbuh) his last prophet, if gen zia wasnt was anti-barelvi , we never hve talibans now?

hve nice day!

Ata-uL Haq Qasmi column on Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri. Very rational questions raised him

vozOv.gif

386329_219480568131230_1423108755_n.jpg

377950_219475921465028_174368318_n.jpg

Shaukat Paracha, Asma Shirazi, Meher Bukhari, Saima Mohsin are some of the names that were in attendance, in a Drink & Dance party hosted by the US Ambassador to Pakistan, Anne W Patterson.
Some websites are saying that these are fake pics but you musy remember that PAK ENTERTAINMENT only publishes original photos, so these are original pics.

Do you expect this “Pakistani media” would tell you the truth and serves the interests of Islam and Pakistan? If you still believe that then may Allah help you and show you the righteous path before its too late for all of us.

390559_219474534798500_1983728442_n.jpg

400788_219474371465183_410711982_n.jpg

392176_219483084797645_1335592985_n.jpg

379525_219482894797664_2002857746_n.jpg

403692_219480751464545_713552096_n.jpg

386329_219480568131230_1423108755_n.jpg

jounrlism in pakistan more bad than prostitution!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom