What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

what lie????????

Well there are many videos about his lies on youtube... Be it showing double face to muslims and Non-muslims. Where once he agree that he formulate Blasphemy Law, on the other hand he say no he was not their.. once he accept Blasphemy law is for all humans (Muslims, non Muslims) on the other hand he deny that Blasphemy Law has anything to do with Non muslims, similarly many other lies.. but as i said Proven Lie.. then you need to read "LHC order against Tahir-ul-Qadri, where he mentioned an assassination attempted on him.." And after investigation he was found to be involve in this activity...

What a high court commission wrote about Dr Qadri - thenews.com.pk

Only God knows whats in our hearts but certainly you are immature you as a mureed of qadri defending his agenda and now you are even supporting a criminal gang of mqm. You are not thinking whats best for our country.

No government no individual can finish corruption it exists in our society. We need democracy and strong institutions NAB, SC, ECP and Police our country will be on right track. Irony is when SC take action against corrupt politicians every one say ballay bally when SC take action against corrupt incompetent jernails they call it anti-state institution and some backward mentality believe in mullah military criminal alliance No 2 to change Pakistan fate.

what a weak excuse No government no individual can finish corruption it exists in our society. We need democracy and strong institutions NAB, SC, ECP and Police our country

wow, militry boot cleaner NS & kidnapper AZ must be proud of you.lol:agree::rofl:
but your weak excuse , isnt worklable in anyof civilized world, & you know that, its been 9 different elections held under the same EC rules, what is result??? same thugs every time nothing else?:woot:
durring thsese thugs rule we even cant , reform our tererorism laws which arent been able to help our courts to punish a single terrorsist? what laws these thugs introduced to catch the croupts? nothing
what EC reforms they have done? nothing :no:
it was same mullah military criminal alliance from where your so called damo-crazy infected leadership took its birth, so calling daddy with names, is same that they arent the ligetimate productions at all?:lol:
my support for my army is forever, but i support DR, QADRI,s EC reforms, to hve a cleanest elections in the history of pakistan, i not defend him, but i defend his idea, because of which i see a beganing of a new pakistan.
god bless pak army & dr, qadri!:agree::tup:

yar i am still amazed at the people of pakistan and some members here who are still supporting this liar. loony.
this question was razzed by najam sehti in his programe too, & the answer you can find everywhere in pakistan, with all sorts of problems we are facing today as a nation , because we voted for liars in 9 different elections?
so we need to change it now, & any one who may bring this change is wellcomed now, no one in pakistani politics is a truth speaking leader, they are the worst ones liars under oaths,& qadri is still 100 times better?
i dont consider political approch of some PTI fans on PDF as the official version of PTI, well through shah mehmood qureshi PTI is well conacted with QARI shb, & in few weeks , & i am expecting PTI,s official support on the time!

this question was razzed by najam sehti in his programe too, & the answer you can find everywhere in pakistan, with all sorts of problems we are facing today as a nation , because we voted for liars in 9 different elections?
so we need to change it now, & any one who may bring this change is wellcomed now, no one in pakistani politics is a truth speaking leader, they are the worst ones liars under oaths,& qadri is still 100 times better?
i dont consider political approch of some PTI fans on PDF as the official version of PTI, well through shah mehmood qureshi PTI is well conacted with QARI shb, & in few weeks , & i am expecting PTI,s official support on the time!

Zardari was also one liar, which has been selected by whole nation.. but most common thing between Zardari, Baitullah Masoud and Tahir-ul-Qadri is... they all declared there some agenda after coming back from western countries... Zardari declare war for democracy, Baitullah Masoud Declare Jihad against PA and Tahir-ul-Qadri declared war for "Change"

Well there are many videos about his lies on youtube... Be it showing double face to muslims and Non-muslims. Where once he agree that he formulate Blasphemy Law, on the other hand he say no he was not their.. once he accept Blasphemy law is for all humans (Muslims, non Muslims) on the other hand he deny that Blasphemy Law has anything to do with Non muslims, similarly many other lies.. but as i said Proven Lie.. then you need to read "LHC order against Tahir-ul-Qadri, where he mentioned an assassination attempted on him.." And after investigation he was found to be involve in this activity...

What a high court commission wrote about Dr Qadri - thenews.com.pk

the video was propaganda and fake, he didnt lie, long time ago he explained in news channels and political shows that the video didnt mentioned the earlier parts of its speech where he gave detailed explaination and i have seen that video, he doesnt contradict himself.. and he doesnt lie

case closed

the video was propaganda and fake, he didnt lie, long time ago he explained in news channels and political shows that the video didnt mentioned the earlier parts of its speech where he gave detailed explaination and i have seen that video, he doesnt contradict himself.. and he doesnt lie

case closed

Other case is closed from LHC, where he is declared liar... and Tahir-ul-Qadri didnt care to object, or appeal against this wording... even after so many years.. What he says, explains doesn't matters, if he already proven liar with proofs...

The case you closed, here is the video...

Now how he didn't contradict himself? Can you explain..

He is the guy who speak in front of people with the logic, that Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) asked for return ticket from Tahir-ul-Qadri... He say's in Canada that He has studied under Hazarat Hussain (RA) for 15 - 20years, and again contradicting himself in karachi's jalsa that He spend 9 years under Hazrat Hussain (RA).. so is he lame in mathematics? or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM announces to join hands with Tahir ul Qadri for long march or is it electoral alliance in Punjab?

I think that this has the potential to end badly.

We all know that MQM can easily arrange 60k-100k people in a long march (by hook or by crook), and couple this with Minhaj Al Quran's support by the masses, and you are easily seeing at numbers between 140k-200k. People in Pakistan think of a 'maulvi' as a God sent being, and they will blindly follow him.

This might go awry.

My advice to Mr Qadri would be to just keep quiet and return to Canada, elections are going to be held in this year, and let it be. We will see after elections. The country is slowly moving to somewhat a peaceful transition of governments, and Mr Qadri doesn't need to start another 'shosha'.

As for MQM, well they are having the best of both worlds aren't they. They are completely in bed with the PPP, but still are criticizing the government and going on long marches. A bit like the hypocrisy of Shaikh Waqas Akram. But this party does have a real power to gather people, by hook or by crook. There are people in numbers that genuinely support MQM, and then there are poor people who are quietly handed some money and sent to Jalsas. The sector incharge gets a phone call from Altaf Bhai, and gathers a couple hundred/thousand people (depending on location) in no time and is on his way to the Jalsa. MQM is the most organized organization after military IMO. They can coordinate mass movements. After all the judiciary got scared by their call to get 100k people in Isl for the Supreme court case.

This might go into bloodshed if a couple of fanatics get into this, TTP get into this, or somebody in government has a brain lapse.

My take on this, Qadri should just go home

Zardari was also one liar, which has been selected by whole nation.. but most common thing between Zardari, Baitullah Masoud and Tahir-ul-Qadri is... they all declared there some agenda after coming back from western countries... Zardari declare war for democracy, Baitullah Masoud Declare Jihad against PA and Tahir-ul-Qadri declared war for "Change"

Tahir-ul-Qadri declared war for "Change" from croupt system in which we all are living?is that a sin? if not why not you may join in & find yourself

listen to him

I think that this has the potential to end badly.

We all know that MQM can easily arrange 60k-100k people in a long march (by hook or by crook), and couple this with Minhaj Al Quran's support by the masses, and you are easily seeing at numbers between 140k-200k. People in Pakistan think of a 'maulvi' as a God sent being, and they will blindly follow him.

This might go awry.

My advice to Mr Qadri would be to just keep quiet and return to Canada, elections are going to be held in this year, and let it be. We will see after elections. The country is slowly moving to somewhat a peaceful transition of governments, and Mr Qadri doesn't need to start another 'shosha'.

As for MQM, well they are having the best of both worlds aren't they. They are completely in bed with the PPP, but still are criticizing the government and going on long marches. A bit like the hypocrisy of Shaikh Waqas Akram. But this party does have a real power to gather people, by hook or by crook. There are people in numbers that genuinely support MQM, and then there are poor people who are quietly handed some money and sent to Jalsas. The sector incharge gets a phone call from Altaf Bhai, and gathers a couple hundred/thousand people (depending on location) in no time and is on his way to the Jalsa. MQM is the most organized organization after military IMO. They can coordinate mass movements. After all the judiciary got scared by their call to get 100k people in Isl for the Supreme court case.

This might go into bloodshed if a couple of fanatics get into this, TTP get into this, or somebody in government has a brain lapse.

My take on this, Qadri should just go home

keep your adivise & go home, its not dam web site, in which you hve been obliged to write whatever you want!
its the dececion of pakistani peoples!
listen to him!

We have already seen how minority liers hijacked the state.
Its just matter of couple of thousand to kick out any popular president out of presidency. While this Zardari crap is not even popular.
All the critics are criticizing for the sake of it.. other wise they shall tell us what is wrong in speech of Qadri?
Whole nations was made fool by IK and its promise of revolution and Tsunami.
After 4.5 years.. when its not coming some one else has to take charge.

To get support in Punjab!! MQM is coalition partner of PPP and holds seats in sindh assembly but on the other hand supports t.qadiri on march!? Double standards!

Any one who march for ouster of Zardari shall be given medal of honor.

keep your adivise & go home, its not dam web site, in which you hve been obliged to write whatever you want!
its the dececion of pakistani peoples!
listen to him!

This guy have my support if he can change the whole Pakistani Corrupt System, I Also support PTI! Who will end Corrupt System And Feudal System! :pakistan:

atleast he is not supporting the criminal gang of nawaz, what makes you support of the most corrupt and fraud people like nawaz?

Its about supporting democracy not PMLN. I thought you were also a fan of MQM so how can you be against the democratic right of PMLN to form govt if they win public mandate?

Back
Top Bottom