What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

This is why PTI's efforts are highly commendable. After so many years it has matured. We will be foolish if we fall for the ethnic or religious card again. That party offers us an escape from traditional politics. But I am not convinced we will vote for it. I am in Karachi now... ethnic hatred seems to be at its peak and no one seems to have heard of Imran Khan. MQM supporters like @darkinsky and @W.11 still holding out on their bigoted ideas. Family dislikes me for trying to become a Pashtun. lol.

Irfan Baloch is basically right... you elect people who have a mentality like your own... how does Imran Khan have any hope in this nation?

right now the only bigot here is you, my support to MQM is their middle class and anti vadera stance, i like MQM for not because of any ethnicity but because of their genuine stance for anti wadera stance and support to middle class people

if there was no MQM there had been no support to guys like mustafa kamal, MQM is also the only party which supports the local body system and thus empowering people to the very basic level

while MQM is also the only party which doesnt buy electables or lotas, but imran khan has made his party in one month using all the lotas from PPP, PMLN, ANP etc

there are no short cuts to the politics, one party doesnt survive for long which imports electables, you dont import them, you make them, imran imports them, so there is no basic difference between PMLQ and PTI

its the same old wine in the new bottle same faces, you talk about karachi but the reality is PTI isnt even heard in entire sindh, majority of punjab and south balochistan, PTI has only been able to make roads into pathan areas like youself and its because imran has presented himself as a pathan leader, where as the truth is imran is just half pathan, he is not even a real pathan which the pashtuns from the north west say like

no other party has endured a decade of military operation other than MQM and still MQM survived

Last edited by a moderator:
right now the only bigot here is you, my support to MQM is their middle class and anti vadera stance, i like MQM for not because of any ethnicity but because of their genuine stance for anti wadera stance and support to middle class people

if there was no MQM there had been no support to guys like mustafa kamal, MQM is also the only party which supports the local body system and thus empowering people to the very basic level

while MQM is also the only party which doesnt buy electables or lotas, but imran khan has made his party in one month using all the lotas from PPP, PMLN, ANP etc

there are no short cuts to the politics, one party doesnt survive for long which imports electables, you dont import them, you make them, imran imports them, so there is no basic difference between PMLQ and PTI

its the same old wine in the new bottle same faces, you talk about karachi but the reality is PTI isnt even heard in entire sindh, majority of punjab and south balochistan, PTI has only been able to make roads into pathan areas like youself and its because imran has presented himself as a pathan leader, where as the truth is imran is just half pathan, he is not even a real pathan which the pashtuns from the north west say like

no other party has endured a decade of military operation other than MQM and still MQM survived

Funny that you guys actually cry about the military operation. Bodies were literally falling daily. Security forces would have been foolish if they hadn't moved in at all. The moment they move in it becomes an anti-muhajir thing. :lol: If you compare the issue of Shahzain Bugti and Altaf it is the same. Shahzain can't be arrested despite entire stock of ammunition found right in his car and same is with Altaf, responsible for daily murders. Of course MQM survived. Its chief is sitting in London hiding from the muhajirs he has murdered in cold blood to get where he is... not to forget each police officer involved in operation clean-up has winded up dead.

The middle class agenda makes sense for MQM as it again serves a small elite. Its voters are generally from the middle class which in Pakistan's economy isn't a middle class but the class of Kings. Why? Because middle class makes only 15% of the total population of Pakistan. 70% of all Pakistanis live on about $2.75 a day. The only reality is that Muhajirs who vote for MQM are mostly from the so-called middle classes and are in a better position than other ethnic groups. This is how an ethnic party basically operates but you are too hard-headed to see it, Altaf jumps in a bubbling steaming volcano and you will follow him. MQM is against jagirdaari because not a single muhajir jagirdaar exists... it is a middle class party because Muhajirs according to H&H have a gdp per capita Rs 13,000 higher than any other ethnic group, possibly higher.

Forget PTI... you are trying to shift the discussion. Its the second largest party in Punjab and largest in Balochistan according to polls. Its the MQM who's bum is stuck to Karachi and I doubt will ever get out of there. Race is a card but it can never unite a country. It can divide a country... and so intolerant Muhajir's like yourself and our family are basically the only ones voting for MQM just like intolerant Balochs support BSO-A, intolerant Sindhis JSQM and so on and no matter how hard you try... you won't win votes from the Seraiki belt. You will remain constricted to areas where there are significant Muhajir populations-usually those that have a racist mindset.

Whatever Mustafa Kamal has done... signal free corridors, bridges, whatever. Have you seen how intolerant that man was to peoples complaints. There are videos of him thrashing people like they were worse than animals.

Local body system. You don't have one system for part of a province and one for another part. A very solid demand would be to turn districts into provinces and then impose whatever system people want-but such useful ideas do not enter the mind of an ethno-fascist that wants to enslave other ethnic groups. Basically the system is the partition of Sindh. Sindhis are right when they say we came to Karachi, they opened their homes for us and we basically kicked them out of their own homes. I don't know with what face I can apologize to our brothers for the actions of our family members and khandaan. We came to Karachi as people ready to sacrifice our lives for Pakistan and look at how we became bigots, producing brilliant sons like you who would put the KKK to shame with their racism.

Btw why are you trying to run away from the real discussion. This was my reply to Rafay... the other one was to you. You refused to talk about this speech:

Are you a Pakistani first or a Muhajir? Should Pakistan be broken up... this terror chief called for the break up of our country if you didn't notice and you still vote for him? He said partition was a blunder!?!? You believe so? But then there would be no Muhajir at all if there was no partition, no one to divide, no race card to play?! :D You guys wouldn't have so painstakingly been defending the king of terror and tyranny.

The MQM proving that they are simply opportunists. The blind infatuation that their followers have is really astounding.

The MQM is run by waderas.

The MQM proving that they are simply opportunists. The blind infatuation that their followers have is really astounding.

& this is going to end on 14 jan, even you like or not history is in making, in islamabad jst be ready for that!
In todays pAkistAn issue is croupt system , its not the issue who is who, so there are peoples who want change & there are peoples , who say they want change , but they nevEr hve the balLs to act, & there peoples who want a stay of crunt croupt system, think urself & pick ur place ?
Pakistan needs action , no talking & fake promises, so be ready to act or keep quite, 14 jan it will start even you like it or not!
Anyway thanks to Dr,QADRI who, did his best to bring MQM into national politics,its a vry healthy sign , & will help to bring required national unity against crouption & croupt system!

Other case is closed from LHC, where he is declared liar... and Tahir-ul-Qadri didnt care to object, or appeal against this wording... even after so many years.. What he says, explains doesn't matters, if he already proven liar with proofs...

The case you closed, here is the video...

Now how he didn't contradict himself? Can you explain..

He is the guy who speak in front of people with the logic, that Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) asked for return ticket from Tahir-ul-Qadri... He say's in Canada that He has studied under Hazarat Hussain (RA) for 15 - 20years, and again contradicting himself in karachi's jalsa that He spend 9 years under Hazrat Hussain (RA).. so is he lame in mathematics? or what?

Qadri vs zardari=zardari is the biggest liar?
QADRI vs Nawaz=nawaz is biggest liar!
Now did he lied or not in that case,i don't care,I support his just agenda of EC reforms!
& a care taker govt with cleaning the mess for a clear uncroupted Electoral system & that it , cause I don't see anyone else doing it in pakistan, & 9 different elections has gave us, better experince about that, so new & fair rules for everybody, let see who wins? Its so simple? Right

Funny that you guys actually cry about the military operation. Bodies were literally falling daily. Security forces would have been foolish if they hadn't moved in at all. The moment they move in it becomes an anti-muhajir thing. :lol: If you compare the issue of Shahzain Bugti and Altaf it is the same. Shahzain can't be arrested despite entire stock of ammunition found right in his car and same is with Altaf, responsible for daily murders. Of course MQM survived. Its chief is sitting in London hiding from the muhajirs he has murdered in cold blood to get where he is... not to forget each police officer involved in operation clean-up has winded up dead.

The middle class agenda makes sense for MQM as it again serves a small elite. Its voters are generally from the middle class which in Pakistan's economy isn't a middle class but the class of Kings. Why? Because middle class makes only 15% of the total population of Pakistan. 70% of all Pakistanis live on about $2.75 a day. The only reality is that Muhajirs who vote for MQM are mostly from the so-called middle classes and are in a better position than other ethnic groups. This is how an ethnic party basically operates but you are too hard-headed to see it, Altaf jumps in a bubbling steaming volcano and you will follow him. MQM is against jagirdaari because not a single muhajir jagirdaar exists... it is a middle class party because Muhajirs according to H&H have a gdp per capita Rs 13,000 higher than any other ethnic group, possibly higher.

Forget PTI... you are trying to shift the discussion. Its the second largest party in Punjab and largest in Balochistan according to polls. Its the MQM who's bum is stuck to Karachi and I doubt will ever get out of there. Race is a card but it can never unite a country. It can divide a country... and so intolerant Muhajir's like yourself and our family are basically the only ones voting for MQM just like intolerant Balochs support BSO-A, intolerant Sindhis JSQM and so on and no matter how hard you try... you won't win votes from the Seraiki belt. You will remain constricted to areas where there are significant Muhajir populations-usually those that have a racist mindset.

Whatever Mustafa Kamal has done... signal free corridors, bridges, whatever. Have you seen how intolerant that man was to peoples complaints. There are videos of him thrashing people like they were worse than animals.

Local body system. You don't have one system for part of a province and one for another part. A very solid demand would be to turn districts into provinces and then impose whatever system people want-but such useful ideas do not enter the mind of an ethno-fascist that wants to enslave other ethnic groups. Basically the system is the partition of Sindh. Sindhis are right when they say we came to Karachi, they opened their homes for us and we basically kicked them out of their own homes. I don't know with what face I can apologize to our brothers for the actions of our family members and khandaan. We came to Karachi as people ready to sacrifice our lives for Pakistan and look at how we became bigots, producing brilliant sons like you who would put the KKK to shame with their racism.

Btw why are you trying to run away from the real discussion. This was my reply to Rafay... the other one was to you. You refused to talk about this speech:

Are you a Pakistani first or a Muhajir? Should Pakistan be broken up... this terror chief called for the break up of our country if you didn't notice and you still vote for him? He said partition was a blunder!?!? You believe so? But then there would be no Muhajir at all if there was no partition, no one to divide, no race card to play?! :D You guys wouldn't have so painstakingly been defending the king of terror and tyranny.

you are only one shameful bigot who is still bringing ethnicity and racism in your posts despite the fact i tried to be very non ethnic logical to you, but you still dragged the logic to racism

polls are taken from few people, there is no doubt that a burger boy roaming in defence or model town lahore will be vouching from imran khan, but that reality becomes very obscure when you go in middle class area or lower class area and meet the youth there, or the rural area

so you need to think about the matter not just dream about the impossible by getting brainwashed from a silly poll

go to balochistan and the balochi and not pathan wont even know the name of imran khan let alone supporting him in elections, imran khan has never even meet the balochis by visiting balochistan, one jalsa in quetta but most of the people there were purely pathans

second i dont need to argue with you because sorry to say your political knowledge is very superficial while my understanding is a little deeper

you say altaf hussain and others like farooq sattar, etc are waderas?

Qadri has pretty much destroyed his position by siding with MQM...

But I guess I know what he is doing... like Sheikh Rasheed he is trying to use the shoulders of a mainstream strong party in order to make a position for himself and his own party which has so far been an utter failure... in reality it is not going to work.

Building a political party simply requires a great deal of work and lots and lots of money spent on poor people of Pakistan often from state treasury... if you don't believe me you will believe the fact that Zardari is the 3rd richest and Nawaz Sharif the 5th richest man in Pakistan and both parties have successively been winning in elections.

he is not siding with anyone, he gave open invitation to all parties who wants to join him to change the system. MQM has been very vocal about the feudal system and are wise to join his march. Qadri is not asking for your vote he is just asking for your support to force govt to bring reforms in the electoral system. Unlike Imran he has a vision about what needs to be done. By the way long march is in Punjab and MQM has no power or people in punjab only their leadership will be there.

Funny thing is the so called party of change, the one who wants change but has no clue about what to change (yes PTI) wont join him. another stupid feather in Imran's cap. I feel like he has sworn to make stupid decision throughout his political carrier.

you are only one shameful bigot who is still bringing ethnicity and racism in your posts despite the fact i tried to be very non ethnic logical to you, but you still dragged the logic to racism

Are you MQM guys for real? This isn't a game of two little kids when the bigger brother calls the other a big fat teddy bear and the other one due to lack of ingenuity and his poorly developed mind calls him the same thing, lacking the ability for example-to call him a mustached cat. You get it. No, I believe this is beyond my oppressed, victimized ethnic groups logic which has suffered grievously in operation clean up (though somehow magically all officers in police who took part in it seem to be dead). :D

Okay lets make a deal... let me pull out your last 30 posts... if they do not contain any racism against any other ethnic group or slandering of other people I will quit this site. Promise. Now lets say you made 50 posts. Theek? for the past 5-6 posts I have been calling you a racist for insulting Pashtuns and Punjabis. Okay? Eventually even a racist relents when confronted, like Luffy did and maintains a passivity, especially when confronted by those from his own ethnic group (even if its one like me who doesn't consider himself Muhajir). So now out of these 50 posts you have made one post without any reference to Pathan, Sindhi, Baloch or Punjabi in a demeaning manner. I congratulate you, you should be qualified for the sitara e imtiaz or since your terror chief does not believe in Pakistan... the vir chakra. :D Btw the question is what about the other 49 posts? :D

I am a racist? Oh, bhai merey maa baap lucknow sey hai... apney aap ko muhajir boltey hai... mera khandaan muhajir hai, ab mai apni family key behavior aur tum jaisay altaf lovers ko criticize kar raha hoon for short-sightedness and lack of thinking toh mai racist ho gaya? Zara aqal istimal kar ley. Aqal hai... Altaf ki Kalashnikov nahi hai jo dhar dhar dhar dhar chalti jayey dikhey baghair. Its my natural right to criticize how these guys behaved. I was born in their community though I do not consider myself Muhajir on account of chauvinists like you, I criticize muhajirs I become a bigot? Yaar kamal ki baat hai, yaar. A1 logic. Likin of course when you point fingers at Punjabis despite having a GDP per capita much higher than them, insult Pashtuns and Balochs... that is clearly not racism. Wow.

polls are taken from few people, there is no doubt that a burger boy roaming in defence or model town lahore will be vouching from imran khan, but that reality becomes very obscure when you go in middle class area or lower class area and meet the youth there, or the rural area

You remind me of an uneducated PPP lover (and you call yourself educated while displaying a mindset weaker than the average janitorial staff at government offices-who are i might add-here in Karachi are more rude than those racist Aussies in cricket matches). He didn't believe in surveys by the top companies in Pakistan. Gallup information was denied, Helium charts didn't count. :lol: Congratulations! You are a highly educated Muhajir and everyone else should just bow down before you.

so you need to think about the matter not just dream about the impossible by getting brainwashed from a silly poll

Okiiiii... :D
You would believe the same companies poll when it says 80% of Karachites support or sympathize with MQM? Forget it actually... illiterate people don't believe in things such as polls. How silly!

go to balochistan and the balochi and not pathan wont even know the name of imran khan let alone supporting him in elections, imran khan has never even meet the balochis by visiting balochistan, one jalsa in quetta but most of the people there were purely pathans

Forget imran khan. I won't vote for him agar tujhey khushi milti hai... woh akela banda hai mulk mein jisney mulk key khilaf awaz nahi nikali.

You just answer the question I asked. Pakistan pehley hai ya Altaf. Uski speech ka mainay tujh sey 3 baar, 4 baar pucha... woh jawab tu dey nahi raha. Mein tujhsey wohi sawal Pashto mein pucho ga tu char paanch Pathano key ghar jala dey ga... chillanay lagay ga tu pathan hai, pathan hai... :D
second i dont need to argue with you because sorry to say your political knowledge is very superficial while my understanding is a little deeper

This is hilarious. An ethno-fascist who ignores Ajmal Pahari's confession (on youtube-i'm tired of posting videos and you running off like a squirrel so won't post), admitted records of haider abbas rizvi giving orders for murder of faisal raza abidi (an urdu speaker i may add!), Farooq Sattar admitting to Anne Patterson/Hillary that MQM had death squads a fact published in wikileaks, Altaf Hussain's reference to the partition as a blunder is seriously telling someone who wants to eliminate the ethnic issue in Karachi a person who lacks knowledge.

you say altaf hussain and others like farooq sattar, etc are waderas?

In a way he is right. He has properties in Karachi... many of them grabbed from their rightful owners. He collects taxes from them doesn't he... its a form of wadera culture. Only difference is he isn't holding farmland but urban land. He even shut down my relatives restaurant for refusing to entertain his thugs. Thank god some of our relatives learned who Altaf actually is.

Are you MQM guys for real? This isn't a game of two little kids when the bigger brother calls the other a big fat teddy bear and the other one due to lack of ingenuity and his poorly developed mind calls him the same thing, lacking the ability for example-to call him a mustached cat. You get it. No, I believe this is beyond my oppressed, victimized ethnic groups logic which has suffered grievously in operation clean up (though somehow magically all officers in police who took part in it seem to be dead). :D

Okay lets make a deal... let me pull out your last 30 posts... if they do not contain any racism against any other ethnic group or slandering of other people I will quit this site. Promise. Now lets say you made 50 posts. Theek? for the past 5-6 posts I have been calling you a racist for insulting Pashtuns and Punjabis. Okay? Eventually even a racist relents when confronted, like Luffy did and maintains a passivity, especially when confronted by those from his own ethnic group (even if its one like me who doesn't consider himself Muhajir). So now out of these 50 posts you have made one post without any reference to Pathan, Sindhi, Baloch or Punjabi in a demeaning manner. I congratulate you, you should be qualified for the sitara e imtiaz or since your terror chief does not believe in Pakistan... the vir chakra. :D Btw the question is what about the other 49 posts? :D

I am a racist? Oh, bhai merey maa baap lucknow sey hai... apney aap ko muhajir boltey hai... mera khandaan muhajir hai, ab mai apni family key behavior aur tum jaisay altaf lovers ko criticize kar raha hoon for short-sightedness and lack of thinking toh mai racist ho gaya? Zara aqal istimal kar ley. Aqal hai... Altaf ki Kalashnikov nahi hai jo dhar dhar dhar dhar chalti jayey dikhey baghair. Its my natural right to criticize how these guys behaved. I was born in their community though I do not consider myself Muhajir on account of chauvinists like you, I criticize muhajirs I become a bigot? Yaar kamal ki baat hai, yaar. A1 logic. Likin of course when you point fingers at Punjabis despite having a GDP per capita much higher than them, insult Pashtuns and Balochs... that is clearly not racism. Wow.

You remind me of an uneducated PPP lover (and you call yourself educated while displaying a mindset weaker than the average janitorial staff at government offices-who are i might add-here in Karachi are more rude than those racist Aussies in cricket matches). He didn't believe in surveys by the top companies in Pakistan. Gallup information was denied, Helium charts didn't count. :lol: Congratulations! You are a highly educated Muhajir and everyone else should just bow down before you.

Okiiiii... :D
You would believe the same companies poll when it says 80% of Karachites support or sympathize with MQM? Forget it actually... illiterate people don't believe in things such as polls. How silly!

Forget imran khan. I won't vote for him agar tujhey khushi milti hai... woh akela banda hai mulk mein jisney mulk key khilaf awaz nahi nikali.

You just answer the question I asked. Pakistan pehley hai ya Altaf. Uski speech ka mainay tujh sey 3 baar, 4 baar pucha... woh jawab tu dey nahi raha. Mein tujhsey wohi sawal Pashto mein pucho ga tu char paanch Pathano key ghar jala dey ga... chillanay lagay ga tu pathan hai, pathan hai... :D

This is hilarious. An ethno-fascist who ignores Ajmal Pahari's confession (on youtube-i'm tired of posting videos and you running off like a squirrel so won't post), admitted records of haider abbas rizvi giving orders for murder of faisal raza abidi (an urdu speaker i may add!), Farooq Sattar admitting to Anne Patterson/Hillary that MQM had death squads a fact published in wikileaks, Altaf Hussain's reference to the partition as a blunder is seriously telling someone who wants to eliminate the ethnic issue in Karachi a person who lacks knowledge.

In a way he is right. He has properties in Karachi... many of them grabbed from their rightful owners. He collects taxes from them doesn't he... its a form of wadera culture. Only difference is he isn't holding farmland but urban land. He even shut down my relatives restaurant for refusing to entertain his thugs. Thank god some of our relatives learned who Altaf actually is.

I usually leave haters/racists alone, they are in enough azab of getting burned inside by this hate.

MQM is one real terrorist political party they sure know how to lie & fool the people. On one side they are allies of the Govt., they don't want to resign & on the other hand they are against the Govt., against the corrupt system (which they openly support) & they are now with Tahir Ul Qadri?, amazingly corrupt BULL SH!T by MQM.

It is clear MQM is having a hidden terrorist agenda, like they always do. Can't trust these bastards one bit.

MQM is not to be blamed for anything its the dumb people who vote them into power are the biggest culprits.

The simple explanation is that if he sincerely wants to help Pakistan. He should do religiously, but on the other hand now it looks like he is a so called Maolana, He has a Canadian nationality, that's a different thing but from his statements everyone can easily judge some hidden force is behind him that wants to destabilize the system.

wait a minute! MQM is in federal government! so a long march to the capital is litreally walking onto yourself 7 condemning yourself!!! WEIRD!!!!!! only MQM can do such a weird act!

Altaf hussain said be ready I might show up in long march and he wasnt joking I guess? :D

Back
Top Bottom