What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Sheikh-ul-Islam Tahir-al-Canadivi is going for long march against government and system, MQM & PML-Q Part of govt. supporting him, PTI is also almost supporting him, Private & State Media (Under control of govt. PPP) supporting him - I can't digest it, something weird going to happen.

Private & State Media (Under control of govt. PPP) supporting him
here are few examples how much media is not supporting him?

they all are trying hard to prove him wrong, disgrace him, because he challenged thier croupt survival on the croupt political system!
just try to ask as many peoples you want from any part of pakistan, who ever you want, do they want this govt & a simmilar govt in power for next 5 dam years to go?
with all the CNG, POWER, INDUSTERAL,INFRASTRUCTURE, EDUCATIONAL, HEALTH, crissis going on ?
with all the TERRORISM, CROUPTION & POLITICAL CROUPTION ,RAILWAY, PIA, STEELMILLS, dissastors going on?
???
down with damo-crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI is clearly not supporting any such long march... however, najam sethi is spreading conspiracies that if plan A didnt work, then plan B includes PTI..... all these moves by establishment !!!

nonsense i believe !!

just because he cant get paid , by PTI & QADRI shb!
blackmailer who is protecting croupt system , for the sake of his own accounts?

Sheikh-ul-Islam Tahir-al-Canadivi is going for long march against government and system, MQM & PML-Q Part of govt. supporting him, PTI is also almost supporting him, Private & State Media (Under control of govt. PPP) promoting him heavily - I can't digest it, something weird going to happen.

they all are trying hard to prove him wrong, disgrace him, because he challenged thier croupt survival on the croupt political system!
just try to ask as many peoples you want from any part of pakistan, who ever you want, do they want this govt & a simmilar govt in power for next 5 dam years to go?
with all the CNG, POWER, INDUSTERAL,INFRASTRUCTURE, EDUCATIONAL, HEALTH, crissis going on ?
with all the TERRORISM, CROUPTION & POLITICAL CROUPTION ,RAILWAY, PIA, STEELMILLS, dissastors going on?
???
down with damo-crazy!

PTI is clearly not supporting any such long march... however, najam sethi is spreading conspiracies that if plan A didnt work, then plan B includes PTI..... all these moves by establishment !!!

nonsense i believe !!

some of PTI OFFICIAL!;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Private & State Media (Under control of govt. PPP) supporting him
here are few examples how much media is not supporting him?

???
down with damo-crazy!

Giving that much air time & importance is actually promoting .....

Don't you think his long march can provide PPP the chance of "Siassi Shaheed" which they are waiting for 5 years???

Who knows this long march is actually short cut to get hold on care taker govt? will be win win for Sheikh-ul-Islam, MQM & PML-Q (as both will get their pie in care taker setup), Delay in elections means people with short memory will forget PPP's performance, New Bhuto will be eligible to contest election?

Don't you think his long march can provide PPP the chance of "Siassi Shaheed" which they are waiting for 5 years???

LMAO --- Bechara Bilawal kurbani ka bakra khoob mota taza ho karr maidan mein aa gayya hai. It's time that his dad makes him a martyr! :rofl:

Giving that much air time & importance is actually promoting .....

Who knows this long march is actually short cut to get hold on care taker govt? will be win win for Sheikh-ul-Islam, MQM & PML-Q (as both will get their pie in care taker setup), Delay in elections means people with short memory will forget PPP's performance, New Bhuto will be eligible to contest election?
no its not the problem, just with efficiant EC reforms, & cleaning the mess, will bring a equal opportunity to ever one!
or there will not be any DAMOCRAZY, in other words!
but we cant let these thugs keep running thier crouption mills, forever just because we fear PPP the chance of "Siassi Shaheed"?
no they wont, elections will going tobe held, & they hve done thier time already?

???
down with damo-crazy!

some of PTI OFFICIAL!;):lol:

I agree majority of people are fed-up with current system but imported change will be more dangerous than current system. I will prefer marshal law instead of some planted personality.

I agree majority of people are fed-up with current system but imported change will be more dangerous than current system. I will prefer marshal law instead of some planted personality.
if they agree to do everything which is demanded, fairly & finish the control of PPP & PMLn & ANP on local admins , thn it will be a equaly better & fair election no one can object it I think ? but if not yes a grand marshall revolution is just around the cornner, for sure!:agree:;)

if they agree to do everything which is demanded, fairly & finish the control of PPP & PMLn on local govt, thn it will be a equaly a better thing? but if not yes a grand marshall revolution is just around the cornner, for sure!:agree:;)

Frankly speaking i can trust more on Zardari (coz. i know he is liar & looter) than a foreign national mullah who came suddenly with surprising support and money for his campaign.

A man on the street doesnt care if its the regime of a dictator or a demo-crazy government. If his income which is X and his expenses which are Y are being catered, he would never care where the difference comes from. In short the dictator ship FTW for now.

Frankly speaking i can trust more on Zardari (coz. i know he is liar & looter) than a foreign national mullah who came suddenly with surprising support and money for his campaign.
thn prepare for worst DAMO-CRAZY is the best revenge, & not complain!

You people know how stupid you sound when you mention Qadri being foreign national, what have you "Only Pakistan nationality" people have done for this country. oh I see, I hear, I read, what have you done to it. If it wasnt for foreign nationals Pakistani you would have thrown the begging bowl and all have knees and elbow pad on for last 10 years.

Declaring War for Democracy was not sin at that time... Declaring Jihad for Islamic Shariah was not sin... Until everyone found the procedure from which both were followed... It is same case... I personally also have same thing.. If i was a Good Pakistani Leader I would have went for this.. To kick whole system out for revolution and delay elections till the loopholes, mess in the system is finished.. But when it is coming from some western agenda backing.. And that too already know liar.. (In other cases, already known corrupt, and Mad Religous person)... So for sure in future we will get same in return...

I am not going to fool by any liar...

Keep. It up untill you find an angel on earth ,good luck but make it sure he is not ganja or a look alike of AZ , lol

Declaring War for Democracy was not sin at that time... Declaring Jihad for Islamic Shariah was not sin... Until everyone found the procedure from which both were followed... It is same case... I personally also have same thing.. If i was a Good Pakistani Leader I would have went for this.. To kick whole system out for revolution and delay elections till the loopholes, mess in the system is finished.. But when it is coming from some western agenda backing.. And that too already know liar.. (In other cases, already known corrupt, and Mad Religous person)... So for sure in future we will get same in return...

I am not going to fool by any liar...

you declaring his carrying some western agenda with some 'substance' you have, you should be declaring the nawaz brothers, zardari bhutto brothers and imran khan too as being western funded

so until you have real substance that the qadri guy is western funded you have practically nothing to prove and practically you are just wasting your time here

if qadri is a fish in a dirty pond then every body is impure by 'your standards' thus pakistanis dont have any guy who has no western agenda and is contesting for elections

Update!
CH.shujat hussain & depty PM ch.pervaiz illahi met dr,QADRI & showed confidence in his agenda & agreed to support Dr,QADRI,s revolution!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom