What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

cannt see the video...but its official that PTI is not supporting any march by TuQ

Post a official link buddy!
Even they aren't supporting his march bt still they are saying his agenda is their agenda!lol
Its time for act, if PTI lose this golden opportunity, it will be called a un-actionable ,talking fake party & it will give space to others!
Just a POV,hope nt gona make you serious?
In changing situations, specially in politics , we need to change too, & if we can't change our stance in the changing situation peoples will leave us, cause in their eyes we failled to deliver, that was the reason why ASGHAR KHAN failed too!

or i should say it qadri who is doing homework for the PTI, PTI will be the one which will ultimately benefit from this, because everybody knows how nawaz shareef rigs the punjab elections

if the same trend carries on like the punjab by elections, then PTI has no chance to win in punjab except very few seats

or i should say it qadri who is doing homework for the PTI, PTI will be the one which will ultimately benefit from this, because everybody knows how nawaz shareef rigs the punjab elections

if the same trend carries on like the punjab by elections, then PTI has no chance to win in punjab except very few seats
I personaly don't mind after the EC reforms who wins, cause then his victory will be called fair!
Its up to the people who evr they vote,may it PTI or PMLn?
But I think PMLn is dynsty bassed party, shouldn't be voted for, & PTI new party with at least talking change should be voted for?

Post a official link buddy!
Even they aren't supporting his march bt still they are saying his agenda is their agenda!lol
Its time for act, if PTI lose this golden opportunity, it will be called a un-actionable ,talking fake party & it will give space to others!
Just a POV,hope nt gona make you serious?
In changing situations, specially in politics , we need to change too, & if we can't change our stance in the changing situation peoples will leave us, cause in their eyes we failled to deliver, that was the reason why ASGHAR KHAN failed too!

saw imran's statements on tv, shafqat mehmood's tweets, andaleeb and who not has rejected the idea of long march?

and I know this is for gaining seats in elections, he wants his share in the parliament, nothing else !!

saw imran's statements on tv, shafqat mehmood's tweets, andaleeb and who not has rejected the idea of long march?

and I know this is for gaining seats in elections, he wants his share in the parliament, nothing else !!

if this is for gaining seats i failed to understand where is he acting illegaly? if he wins his stance and reforms are made, atleast he does deserve to be rewarded some how, if he fails, he wont get what he wants

so where is the dispute here?

before PTI fanboys said he is doing this to be made PM of the interim government which will go for 2-3 years and delay elections, you had to face an embarrassment the time he announced he didnt want any such thing

and now you say he is trying to gain seats, i mean does it even sound logical to you, your own statements?, you guys are as confused as imran khan is

Its his right, all what he is waiting is parliment?
To be a PM under zardari?
So that means he is ready to ride with crouption?
So all what he talks about the change is , just another face under zardari ?
Well , I don't see PTI winning in punjab untill, local adminstration wouldn't change ,cause this punjab local admin was installed & adjusted just for PTI by PMLn, & its no secret!
Well good luck mate, keep waiting if there will be a parliment after 14 jan!
Once again IK will prove, he is everything good except a politician?
Never mind , I hope something will happen & he change his mind! Bt its just hope! Which is still better thn no hope?

if this is for gaining seats i failed to understand where is he acting illegaly? if he wins his stance and reforms are made, atleast he does deserve to be rewarded some how, if he fails, he wont get what he wants

so where is the dispute here?

before PTI fanboys said he is doing this to be made PM of the interim government which will go for 2-3 years and delay elections, you had to face an embarrassment the time he announced he didnt want any such thing

and now you say he is trying to gain seats, i mean does it even sound logical to you, your own statements?, you guys are as confused as imran khan is

blackmailing is not legal in this part of the country !

Its his right, all what he is waiting is parliment?
To be a PM under zardari?
So that means he is ready to ride with crouption?
So all what he talks about the change is , just another face under zardari ?
Well , I don't see PTI winning in punjab untill, local adminstration wouldn't change ,cause this punjab local admin was installed & adjusted just for PTI by PMLn, & its no secret!
Well good luck mate, keep waiting if there will be a parliment after 14 jan!
Once again IK will prove, he is everything good except a politician?
Never mind , I hope something will happen & he change his mind! Bt its just hope! Which is still better thn no hope?

he cannot do anything, he has a history, loved the way Talat tackled him yesterday, when he was trying to discredit the whole mandate of the ppp and pmln etc but was refusing to take name of MQM ? that was funny actually... now he has support of Q. its even getting funnier, what exactly is he marching for?

A_GbtKWCUAAM72n.jpg

he cannot do anything, he has a history, loved the way Talat tackled him yesterday, when he was trying to discredit the whole mandate of the ppp and pmln etc but was refusing to take name of MQM ? that was funny actually... now he has support of Q. its even getting funnier, what exactly is he marching for?

its actually funnier how imran khan didnt speak a word against MQM in Karachi rally :lol:

its funny that laghari guy never gave up his PMLQ seat from the national assembly before he joined imran khan and neither imran forced him to give up his seat

as imran khan said, bade bade magarmach jo bare lete rehte hain

BTW his agenda is not to oppose the system, he only wants reforms and corruption free parliament and fair elections, now it also applies to MQM and any other party, infact im seeing many MQM MNAs who are involved in tax evasion, now MQM knows that they wont be able to contest elections if they are caught for tax evasion

Nice funny thing you hve done now, well its nice to see, that in the end some sense & some truth comming out, thanks for accepting PMLn,s mandate in punjab & which means PTI accepts that punjab belongs to PMLn & PMln win in buy=elections was liget? & PTI will never going to win punjab?because its PMLn right to hve a local admintration obeying evry oder given by KHADIM-e-ALLA?lol
& same for PPP thanks for accepting their mandate too which means zaradari is the best president pakistan ever had , & both PMLn & PPP has the mandate to do crouption,& do what ever it takes to get agali bari?
Wow,
What a reality?lol
Why don't simply accept, PMLn & PPP are better ones simply they kept wining the mandate of the peoples of pakistan so many times?
So that means ,even pti gEts the power CNG,POWER,FINANCIAL, INDUStrial,WATER,TERRORISM, all kind of crisis are going to continue causE PTI,s role models r NS & AZ ???lol
Keep it up ,I think after 14 jan, a lot of PTIans are going to leave PTI for sure!
As you can feel, even on PDF PTIans start lossing their support? Lol

khomaini also came from france

So you want Iran like Khomeini gave them?

Qadri can never be like Khomeini because of two reasons:

1- There isn't any monarchy or dictatorial rule.

2- He isn't going to elections or seeking power.

Don't you think it is kind of a dictatorial/monarchical rule as certain families retain power on alternate basis? Don't you think that the time is almost ripe for the same families to handover the power to princes within their own families? This ain't democracy, it's a garb.

im just refering to the intentions that khomaini also came from france just like qadri so all this bullshitt that qadri is canadian so he must be RAW/MOSSAD/CIA/MI6/Blackwater etc

ooh bhai what about the RAW/CIA/MOSSAD people like zardari who spends more time abroad, in dubai and UK then pakistan and the tinda brothers, who have established business in UK and they have spent a great deal of time there

the judicial system cant bring justice to the corrupt people who are still looting our country million scandals, millions of controversy but no voice

but one qadri guy who pays all his taxes, who is corrupt free is labelled CIA and MOSSAD since he lived in canada and that too after he suffered death threats from talibans just like malala

you guys have no issues your hero malala is have british citizenship but qadri guy who is actually trying to bring reforms is CIA and MOSSAD guy?

the governor of state bank is also the dual national but even the supreme court is not making bad remarks on him?

Don't you think it is kind of a dictatorial/monarchical rule as certain families retain power on alternate basis? Don't you think that the time is almost ripe for the same families to handover the power to princes within their own families? This ain't democracy, it's a garb.

KHADIM-E-ALLAA ???lol

Back
Top Bottom