What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Its about supporting democracy not PMLN. I thought you were also a fan of MQM so how can you be against the democratic right of PMLN to form govt if they win public mandate?

Sedqal Bhai don't tell me - You are a fan of MQM ! :blink:

PTI is to be blamed for Qadri though. Army has always maintained that politicians are corrupt and can not be trusted with Government, PTI started on the same footing. They maligned two of the biggest political parties to no end and have made place for people like Qadri. PTI's place is with PPP & PMLN not with Qadri or JI.

Mark my words, if this man makes it to caretaker PM, he will do anything to prolong his stay. Pakistanis will be lucky if he leaves in 10 years left alone 2 months.

Sedqal Bhai don't tell me - You are a fan of MQM ! :blink:

I'm not a fan of MQM but I can't deny their right to govern if they have public mandate (I think dark sky is more inclined towards MQM).

This guy have my support if he can change the whole Pakistani Corrupt System, I Also support PTI! Who will end Corrupt System And Feudal System! :pakistan:

even dont give him the vote, keep it for PTI, but support the change! thats it!

I'm not a fan of MQM but I can't deny their right to govern if they have public mandate (I think dark sky is more inclined towards MQM).

Where exactly are you from in Pakistan ? :what:

And besides MQM's mandate is testament to the 637 or something votes that were registered in one house alone ! :rofl:

There isn't a single political party in Pakistan that isn't infested by corrupt to the core thieves !

Its about supporting democracy not PMLN. I thought you were also a fan of MQM so how can you be against the democratic right of PMLN to form govt if they win public mandate?

because there is no democracy in their own party, thats the reason why people like javed hashmi quit PMLN in the forst place

well if pakistani people are so hell bind to choose PMLN then i cant deny their democratic right, but firsty like all other parties PMLN has to accept reforms and throw away the corrupt elements from their party, because without it, the democracy is not crazy to keep seeing the old criminal corrupt looters as electables again

And besides MQM's mandate is testament to the 637 or something votes that were registered in one house alone ! :rofl:

637 voters registered under one roof, but can you blame MQM??

see people dont have idea what they are talking about in the first place :lol:

PTI is to be blamed for Qadri though. Army has always maintained that politicians are corrupt and can not be trusted with Government, PTI started on the same footing. They maligned two of the biggest political parties to no end and have made place for people like Qadri. PTI's place is with PPP & PMLN not with Qadri or JI.

Mark my words, if this man makes it to caretaker PM, he will do anything to prolong his stay. Pakistanis will be lucky if he leaves in 10 years left alone 2 months.

listen to him, instead doing noon league old prapoganda, PMLn & PPP are the production of militry & dont deny that, & they are rulling the country too long , now that has to change?

Last edited by a moderator:
even dont give him the vote, keep it for PTI, but support the change! thats it!

This guy wants electoral reform and reforms in system and constitution which will pave way for parties like PtI and remove Corrupt Politicians permanently! :pakistan:

i like this qadri guy too much, MQM should prepare for all out electoral reforms, support him

Qadri has pretty much destroyed his position by siding with MQM...

But I guess I know what he is doing... like Sheikh Rasheed he is trying to use the shoulders of a mainstream strong party in order to make a position for himself and his own party which has so far been an utter failure... in reality it is not going to work.

Building a political party simply requires a great deal of work and lots and lots of money spent on poor people of Pakistan often from state treasury... if you don't believe me you will believe the fact that Zardari is the 3rd richest and Nawaz Sharif the 5th richest man in Pakistan and both parties have successively been winning in elections.

This guy wants electoral reform and reforms in system and constitution which will pave way for parties like PtI and remove Corrupt Politicians permanently! :pakistan:
yes that what should we target now! above everything, & PTI needed it the most!

But I guess I know what he is doing... like Sheikh Rasheed he is trying to use the shoulders of a mainstream strong party in order to make a position for himself and his own party which has so far been an utter failure... in reality it is not going to work.

Building a political party simply requires a great deal of work and lots and lots of money spent on poor people of Pakistan often from state treasury... if you don't believe me you will believe the fact that Zardari is the 3rd richest and Nawaz Sharif the 5th richest man in Pakistan and both parties have successively been winning in elections.

just be there on 14 th jan , you will know who fails, who win?

MQM announces to join hands with Tahir ul Qadri for long march or is it electoral alliance in Punjab?

its for 'electoral reforms' in the entire country

i guess your ANP had strengthened his position, pathan?

MQM is the middle class party who believes in anti wadera system so MQM has supported him and strengthened his stance, the haterzz may say anything but it doesnt effect the over all perception

If MQM is supporting him and he knows MQMs History and Way of politics But at this time he dont want to argue or fight with MQM to not support him but Also use them for his benefit!

i guess your ANP had strengthened his position, pathan?

MQM is the middle class party who believes in anti wadera system so MQM has supported him and strengthened his stance, the haterzz may say anything but it doesnt effect the over all perception

You cannot speak a line without insulting or being demeaning towards another race. Yes, I am pashtun. Because I saw people like you swearing and abusing at my countrymen and I abandoned the word Muhajir because from amongst us have appeared some of the most racist minds in the history of Pakistan. About my family history I already told you. If you research the Firangi mahal and ansars you will be proven quite a fool, having no other history than becoming as willing a slave of Altaf as a virgin sacrifice for an ancient Bactrian God. But as my ethnic paper discusses... claiming another a non-Muhajir/Sindhi/Baloch/Pashtun is a tool used by the ethno-fascist to cast doubt over ones ethnicity in order to discredit him.

I have no issue with being Pathan, Sindhi, Baloch or Punjabi as long as I am a Pakistani. The only people who have an issue are status-quo maintaining... MQM loving people like you.

MQM is an elitist party that seeks to maintain Karachi as a den for crime and criminal activity which is under their stranglehold like a kidnapped virgin, its purpose to ensure no one but its voter-or the Muhajir racist remains there. Its purpose, instead of helping Pakistan is to build a small niche for itself and ensure the largest city in the country remains in its grasp. MQM's stance and direct opposition to the wadera system (which I am not in anyway trying to defend) comes from its votebank. Most are city dwellers in Karachi or Hyderabad who do not own a single acre or even a tiny strip of land. Otherwise they would be as keen to defend it.

Either way it is something that other parties should be willing to condemn more often.

That still does not offset the murder this party has taken part in and the brutality it has inflicted on the people of Karachi. There is a guy here... urdu speaker. His name is Navaid... extremely well-connected businessman. Ask him about his extremely famous restaurant and who closed it down for Bhatta and favours to his political workers. They have even killed their own members for having links to PPP. I can link you to one such person... but if the speech of Altaf hussain calling for the division of Pakistan can't convince you that man and his party are a threat to Pakistan I doubt anything ever will.

Lol, I've been called Pathan by urdu-speakers and Muhajir by Pashtuns. What next. :lol:
Your mindset is the issue @darkinsky. Detaching you from MQM is like spraying napalm over your hair, you start screaming and whining whenever someone gives a negative review of them... just as detaching @Monkey D Luffy from Afghanistan is like flaying the skin from his bum which is forever cursed to be glued there instead of to his country... in the end both of you are ethno-fascists.

P.S: I am opposed to the ANP and its political ideas.

If MQM is supporting him and he knows MQMs History and Way of politics But at this time he dont want to argue or fight with MQM to not support him but Also use them for his benefit!

Its a Sheikh Rashid type move for his own political party. (Both have political parties) Imran Khan allied with Sheikh Rashid because their views converge on foreign policy. But his party (Awami Muslim League) has no future, no real votebank. He also has no credibility since people think he may join PML-Q again.

As I said he is basically using the party to strengthen his own position. Personally I have always been anti-MQM but I acknowledge its a powerful party and the 4rth largest in Pakistan compared to Qadri's virtually unheard Pakistan Awami Tehreek. Thing is anyone can host a political party... even we nationalists discuss it often... maintaining it is the mother of all issues... especially if you do not collect bhatta, shoot people in the streets or use the ethnic or religious card. In fact its clear as daylight. Ijaz Ul Haq has a political party with no influence on modern politics and so do those people in Laal. Hosting a party is easy... bringing it to gain votes can be a pain in the butt.

This is why PTI's efforts are highly commendable. After so many years it has matured. We will be foolish if we fall for the ethnic or religious card again. That party offers us an escape from traditional politics. But I am not convinced we will vote for it. I am in Karachi now... ethnic hatred seems to be at its peak and no one seems to have heard of Imran Khan. MQM supporters like @darkinsky and @W.11 still holding out on their bigoted ideas. Family dislikes me for trying to become a Pashtun. lol.

Irfan Baloch is basically right... you elect people who have a mentality like your own... how does Imran Khan have any hope in this nation?

Back
Top Bottom