What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

@Irfan Baloch
I think you knowingly choose this post instead of the one with video.

sir the video is posted for that claim. thats why i did not put other claims which that driver told me. please watch the video.
or the video is also made by me???

here it is again. now is it convencing???
hi thanks for the video

the opening narrative by the uploader was unjustified. one of the reasons why I dont really feel very warmly to my Salafist / Deobandi brothers is that they always think the worse of their fellow Muslims.

the video is about Tahir Al Qadri narrating a dream, and the uploader and the OP of this thread decided that this is a lie and a scam? wow
have we got people now who claim to read the minds of people now? who can tell who's dream is a lie and who's not? even our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH never claimed such a thing.

seeing Prophet Muhammad PBUH is a known thing. the Prophet Muhammad PBUH has himself said so that if someone does see me then be at ease that it will be only me. people who do a lot of Darood and tasbeeh and meditate specially to meet the Prophet Muhammad PBUH in their dreams get their wishes and they narrate things according to their own personal circumstances.

forgive me for saying but majority of Mulsims is Ahl Sunnah who mark the devotion and love for the Prophet Muhammad PBUH as important as Qalima Tayabah, Tahir AL Qadri is not the first man and neither is the last who is being branded a liar and a scammer by a certain group of people who loose their appetite over the mere words "Ya Rasool Allah". the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and prophets before him have been dismissed by their opponents as well just because they didnt like what they saw or heard.

hey here is what I would do, I will quote late Ishfaq Ahmed who in one of his dramatised novels "manchallay ka soda" says

tum apni Masjid ko Jao may Apni Masjid jata hu

(dont take it litterally as majid)

or shall we say La Kum Deen o Kum Walyi udeen?

no one has the right to call someone a liar just on the bases of following a different school of jurisprudence and having a very negative and condescending views about Tasawaf, Sufism and Ishq Rasool. if your mind

the Petro Dollars might make grand Mosques and buy a lot of willing dimwits to brow up the lesser Muslims but mind you, these petro dollars wont decrease the Ishq Rasool. the problem here I see is not whether Tahir AL Qadri is lying or not but actually is with who he is mentioning.

in our University Hostels whenever we were confronted by Deobandi do gooders we will start reciting Darood and they will run away just like Satan runs away from the mention of La hol wala Quwata.

still there: I guess by now you will understand where I stand on the subject.

here .. use the following tonic it opens up the heart
darood1.jpg

requesting all Muslims to read it who have not inherited the jealousy of Munafiqeen.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi thanks for the video

the opening narrative by the uploader was unjustified. one of the reasons why I dont really feel very warmly to my Salafist / Deobandi brothers is that they always think the worse of their fellow Muslims.

the video is about Tahir Al Qadri narrating a dream, and the uploader and the OP of this thread decided that this is a lie and a scam? wow
have we got people now who claim to read the minds of people now? who can tell who's dream is a lie and who's not? even our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH never claimed such a thing.

seeing Prophet Muhammad PBUH is a known thing. the Prophet Muhammad PBUH has himself said so that if someone does see me then be at ease that it will be only me. people who do a lot of Darood and tasbeeh and meditate specially to meet the Prophet Muhammad PBUH in their dreams get their wishes and they narrate things according to their own personal circumstances.

forgive me for saying but majority of Mulsims is Ahl Sunnah who mark the devotion and love for the Prophet Muhammad PBUH as important as Qalima Tayabah, Tahir AL Qadri is not the first man and neither is the last who is being branded a liar and a scammer by a certain group of people who loose their appetite over the mere words "Ya Rasool Allah". the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and prophets before him have been dismissed by their opponents as well just because they didnt like what they saw or heard.

hey here is what I would do, I will quote late Ishfaq Ahmed who in one of his dramatised novels "manchallay ka soda" says

tum apni Masjid ko Jao may Apni Masjid jata hu

(dont take it litterally as majid)

or shall we say La Kum Deen o Kum Walyi udeen?

no one has the right to call someone a liar just on the bases of following a different school of jurisprudence and having a very negative and condescending views about Tasawaf, Sufism and Ishq Rasool. if your mind

the Petro Dollars might make grand Mosques and buy a lot of willing dimwits to brow up the lesser Muslims but mind you, these petro dollars wont decrease the Ishq Rasool. the problem here I see is not whether Tahir AL Qadri is lying or not but actually is with who he is mentioning.

in our University Hostels whenever we were confronted by Deobandi do gooders we will start reciting Darood and they will run away just like Satan runs away from the mention of La hol wala Quwata.

still there: I guess by now you will understand where I stand on the subject.

here .. use the following tonic it opens up the heart
darood1.jpg

requesting all Muslims to read it who have not inherited the jealousy of Munafiqeen.

one question which i fail to understand is how can a person know that the person who came in his/her dream is the prophet himself? it could be the devil too trying to lead you astray! the devil came to prophet Ibrahim in many forms didn't he?

Narrated ‘Umar: I heard the Prophet saying, “Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle.”

Whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad? Muhammad is dead. But whoever worshipped Allah? Allah is alive and will never die.

After uttering this statement Abu Bakr then recited the following passage from the Noble Quran:

: Muhammad is no more than a messenger: many Were the messenger that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.

so let us not get lost and go astray like the Murtadian did after the passing away of the prophet Mohammed.

@ice_man we posted not only this video but his blasphamy video shows he is a liar. that vid was in response to my claim.
but if a person is willing to accept the truth then you cant argue more. so i didn't replied.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are my junior man :/ we do have girls,but for time being ban hai hum par :D

yes i read about that, new policies and rules in H-12! we are much better off in a military campus :p:

lol... I just said this, and now it's happening... come on... I am getting popular among think tanks lol

one question which i fail to understand is how can a person know that the person who came in his/her dream is the prophet himself? it could be the devil too trying to lead you astray! the devil came to prophet Ibrahim in many forms didn't he?

Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH said himself that Satan cant come in his guise.
to be a Muslim one shouldnt pick and choose things to his liking.

lol... I just said this, and now it's happening... come on... I am getting popular among think tanks lol

It's happening? really?
I guess you are using the PMLN's definition of "happen"
Like they "Happened" to make Lahore the Paris of Asia
or how they "happened" to fix the schools
or they "happened" to reduce poverty.

does anyone even take this guy seriously? :rolleyes:

Great alliance though i am against MQM but i like the way MQM survived on the base of GUN under the Feudals and Industrialists and the way they established them selves MQM truely Middle class party :angel: :p

These next few months will have many suggested "coalitions". Its what one expects before an election. Personally I dont think IK can "clean sweep" the elections as he suggests all the time. PLN (N), ANP and PPP all have strong vote banks albeit the people who vote for them usually/most of the time do this, because a person from their biradari (PPP + PML N) or ethnic group (ANP + MQM) is standing up in elections for that party. I hope that IK can get a majority of the votes but in a multi cultural, multi ethnic country like Pakistan the chances of that happening are very bleak.

where did that came form ...MQM lotta-ism has been witnessed for many years ...there simple stance is support every party that is in power and lick there feet to get their chunk in Karachi ...they are doing this for sometime now...

well MQM dont have any LOTA ISM term in it but they do support party's in power to keep there seats confirms of karachi cz if they dont do so they will surely loose karachi which is their head quarter

That's a false notion, it's only we who can do.. Angles aren't going to be revealed to help us find right option/path, vote a person/party you think is best amongst all.
But nobody deserves my vote in here...all of them are currupted:hitwall:

& there is no single religious leader in pakistan on whom , all the nation ever got united?:lol:

powers which has used them too, so the loss of being rejected?lol

keep your vote in dreams, there will be no voting!lol
& no damocrazy!

DEMOCRACY????who is saying that this is democracy!this is not a democratic era..this is TYRANICAL ERA....:rofl:

Who tends to spread this kind of rubbish anyway.

Recently it was being contemplated that Musharraf and Imran Khan were forming an alliance. Even the sex scandal. All hail be to rumor-mongers.

Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH said himself that Satan cant come in his guise.
to be a Muslim one shouldnt pick and choose things to his liking.

ok agreed. but it would be nice if you could give a source for your claim. anyways my question remains how do you know the person who came in your dream is the holy prophet? has anyone seen him? & didn't satan come as a pious old man to Ibrahim when he wished to follow Allah's orders to slaughter his son?

btw have a look at this thread. & you failed to ignore ALL my other Hadith & Ayat's from the quran that i quoted. "a muslim shouldn't pick & choose things to his liking"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/226271-phew-tahir-ul-qadri-never-lies.html

It's happening? really?
I guess you are using the PMLN's definition of "happen"
Like they "Happened" to make Lahore the Paris of Asia
or how they "happened" to fix the schools
or they "happened" to reduce poverty.

does anyone even take this guy seriously? :rolleyes:

Atleast you do... yeah i know... PML-N Phobia hit you very hard.... otherwise you would have follow the thread and my comments... rather then my identity... anyhow... what else I can expect from a Dumb person around...

there will be no alliance with MQM PML.N PM.Q PML.F AML PPP ANP etc. Only JI he can do alliance with since there same stand as PTI since 2007 election How many times u ppl want to hear from IK ? Want to write down for u ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom