What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

PMLQ is just a branch of PMLN, they also fought with PPP in by elections

i dont care about MQM too much because they are part of the government, fair enough that MQM has joined qadri but it doesnt work that way, but qadri is one guy, if imran and qadri can stand together, the reforms will become eminent inspite of the joining monster forces of nawaz and zardari

one guy qadri wont be even taken seriously.. he will die down

sorry all your calculations are bassed on newspaper stuff, things are changing fast, wait & learn
qadri will nt going down but he will not be very sucssesful in elections after 2 years from now on, but he will do his job , by putting the required change!

thats why its been redefined by me as damocrazy, got it?;):lol:
Exactly,I agree a 100% democrazy is the modern word introduced by lt Lt.General:Batmannow in Oxford Dictionary which means Tyranny which is degenerated form of democracy according to Plato's five regiemes:cheesy:

this thread is agaisnt his religious beliefs . if not so then this thread should be closed. read the title.
it was from very beganing, no one should try to be a corrector, or question some one else beliefs!
yes thread shouldbe closed now!

Exactly,I agree a 100% democrazy is the modren word introduced by lt Lt.General:Batmannow in Oxford Dictionary which means Tyranny which is degerated form of democracy according to Plato's five regiemes:cheesy:

& you put that wrong again?
its DAMO-CRAZY, not democrazy?:hitwall::lol:

Members.lets keep this discussion out of religion. What you think? or open another thread if your waves of religion hard to control.
Thanks

that often happens, when some 1 tries to question others, religious beliefs & tries to convince him that he is right, & other one is wrong, thats why still we have terroism in pakistan,should live & let live others, in the end god is there to decide, himself?

it was from very beganing, no one should try to be a corrector, or question some one else beliefs!
yes thread shouldbe closed now!

& you put that wrong again?
its DAMO-CRAZY, not democrazy?:hitwall::lol:

oooooooooo sorry DAMO-CRAZY:rofl:

that often happens, when some 1 tries to question others, religious beliefs & tries to convince him that he is right, & other one is wrong, thats why still we have terroism in pakistan,should live & let live others, in the end god is there to decide, himself?

In this forum,religious waves are under consideration because a SCHOLER NAMED TAHIR UL QADRI is practicing as a politician:hitwall:

In this forum,religious waves are under consideration because a SCHOLER NAMED TAHIR UL QADRI is practicing as a politician:hitwall:
what about others, mullana fazlurehman, qazi hussian, samiul-haq, no one never tries to ask?
even they support terrorists, like TTp even terrorists tries to target them???

People often live in multi-polar world and has to coexist and tolerant towards each other religion. He is only saying that he wants to strengthen Democracy and electoral system in which Pakistani people trust.
If you want to follow Democracy better support Qadri .

On one side You people do not like anybody who advocates peaceful and tolerant co existence and on the other side the same people support ZH for his mind less jingoism which is no useful right now.

It is the Islamization with twisted facts and ideology that resulted in Militants and terror attacks.

Islam was the first system that introduced peaceful tolerant and co existence towards each others.

Islamization does not = evil. it is few nutjobs who give it a bad name by conducting actions which does not support Islam.

if the alliance tries to undermine elections it wouldnt be a bigger enemy then me who will oppose this

but if this alliance is for the reforms and clean up of the system, if its for elections without delay then i whole heartedly support it

when PPP is in power there is go bhutto go chants, same happens when PMLN is in power and chants of go nawaz go, and the cycle keeps repeating and the nation is fooled by these gimicks, one's loot in power and government strengthens others in opposition

im glad that these two mighty monsters who took repeated turns after turns to make the nation fool, ate their money, did nothing will be answerable at last

pakistan has to move forward now, enough is enough

NO ELECTIONS, NO DAMOCRAZY, ONLY EHTISAAB FRIST!

IK/PTI is really in Catch-22 situation here, niether they openly denounce Qadri nor they can endorse all what he is upto; and this exactly explains the problems our establishment right on its hands at the moment for keeping up a coherent, vibal but popular policy amongst its clients.

Conventianally, their main political player checked by real political forces (recent by-elec results endorese that point of view) and Un-conventianally there is "CJ" but in order to in place a preamble and a mixture cocktail without putting real foots on the grounds all thier players are bound to exposed one after another(MQM witenesses pain to explain their supports for Qadri) and IK nears almost speechless however showing similarities with Qadri at first.

All this only revealing one thing quite clear.........if transfer of power between politicla forces takes place smoothly and successfully (Inshallah)......Phsycologically it will be another fall of Dhaka for our establishment.:coffee:

ITS only pmln opposing new change, cause they think they already are in as the next govt?
well its not going to happen, wait till 2 years, till that time there willncluding be new NAB to deal with everyone, including NAWAZ & ZARDARI & thier crouption?

Not a chance. For PTI, it will be suicide to go into a coalition where MQM is .

what about others, mullana fazlurehman, qazi hussian, samiul-haq, no one never tries to ask?
even they support terrorists, like TTp even terrorists tries to target them???
What I have heared and researched about rest of scholers and their party such as JUIetc was they were created by PAK army and the case is same as of MQM but there is something that scares me,what if Tahir ul qadri after getting political success introduces new fiqh and announce it officially,this is my nightmare,because of this:
Response to the Fatwa on Terrorism in the Service of Empire By Zahir Ebrahim | Blog Project Humanbeingsfirst
these pictures are available on facebook too...I looked out for video of this but this isn't working:bad:

Alot of similarities between the 3 they have same sense of emotion i mean power hungry. all 3 have same anger that why democracy is becoming stable in pakistan.!!

I think if our history tells us anything we must learn from our past and not let these 3 parties take pakistan back to square 1 cos these kind of parties comes from nowhere on agenda of the west or establishment, We must slap them in the back side and send them where they really belong some should go back to canada,Jew land,and England ,!!

Back
Top Bottom