What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I may disagree with almost each and every thing Dr. Sahab said, but boy, he's certainly one of the most charismatic personalities in Pakistani politics. That style, that eloquency.

Play smart lol? First of all PTI is failed now and they will play dumb and people leaving this party because of chudar chudar all the time and TQ is not gonna win 100 seats in coming elections and then mqm involvement, this whole drama is for something else most probably to delay the elections for someone else interests.

this drama will make quit rigging in elections and tinda guy will never be able to contest elections

this drama will make quit rigging in elections and tinda guy will never be able to contest elections

Wet dreams?

Whatever i will support PPP and Tinda over dangerous right wing conservative alliance of terrorists and talibans.

Wet dreams?

Whatever i will support PPP and Tinda over dangerous right wing conservative alliance of terrorists and talibans.

when one doesnt have anything to show except loot, corruption, dynastic kigdom rule and one begins to feel the heat, one start cursing other people

even terrorist and talibans are better than blood sucking leeches we have who feed on our blood and show as if there is no other option then keep electing them

punjab is already doomed for PMLN in punjab and PPP in sindh and after the 23rd jalsa and reforms will be the last nail on the head

Although this will probably not happen, the possibilities of a new status-quo of Qadri/MQM/PTI are interesting, to say the least. In my opinion, it would benifit Pakistan and is a much better alternative to the current scheme of things; though Qadri is a mullah politician, from what I've seen, he's not an extremist, but making the mistake that the liberal PTI and Qadri could contain MQM would be a grave one, as was made in 1933 Germany (the same goes for outward religious interference in Pakistan's affairs, which I don't see as much of a problem, as long as the Jinnah module is followed).

Decapitating MQM from Altaf would be a major bonus to Pakistan and a new political scheme of things.

Just a few optimistic thoughts, whatever the outcome, one can only expect that the old guard will not as be strong as before but neither will they be ousted.

And by the Jinnah module I mean the using of Islamic Jurisdiction in matters of State, and the Islamic Sharia/Sunnah in the personal matters of the citizens; i.e., the State guarantees freedoms and liberties to all people, in a progressive environment, that allows minorities to freely practise their beliefs.

when one doesnt have anything to show except loot, corruption, dynastic kigdom rule and one begins to feel the heat, one start cursing other people

even terrorist and talibans are better than blood sucking leeches we have who feed on our blood and show as if there is no other option then keep electing them

punjab is already doomed for PMLN in punjab and PPP in sindh and after the 23rd jalsa and reforms will be the last nail on the head

Terrorists are the enemy from outside whereas the politicians are the enemy within.
One politician causes much more damage than 10 or 20 armed terrorists could possibly do.

You are thinking from one angle which is obviously your interest and i am thinking for Pakistan.
We have tried them all in past these things are temporary they are not going to do anything good for Pakistan they are just serving someone else interests i rest my case here you are free to believe whatever you want.

Terrorists are the enemy from outside whereas the politicians are the enemy within.
One politician causes much more damage than 10 or 20 armed terrorists could possibly do.

Whenever politicians comes in power they clean the mess created by dictators.

45014_458631670850819_150943164_n.jpg

After looking into Qadri some more, it seems my initial worries were reinforced - he's some mullah on a power trip playing whichever side that brings him power.

Personally not a fan of anyone Islami who has a following and my perception for Qadri is no different.

But I'm not about to launch a mohim against him since hes preaching not forcing his views nor asking others to get his views enforced... Yes I disagree with many of his views and that's the end of my issue with him. Unlike other nutjob Mullahs who I would move against.

But the propaganda machine is full active and ALL the usual suspects are now being Anti-Qadri. Just look at the Anti-Qadri threads here.

One guy a PML-N supporter - since some quarters are theorizing that Qadri will use his influence to make PTI win.

One guy a member of a terrorist sympathizing organization

One guy a PPP supporter

frist thing we ever agreed upon!:tup::smokin:
not only on PDF, but whole dam paid media is after dr,qadri!
social media is running all the dam conspiracy theories, guss thugs in pakistan are really affraid from his ideas & ehtesaab?lol
He was prepared for the speech, VERY prepared.
i dont think IMRAN ,S pti , mqm & dr,qadri should hve any problems in getting united for the national intersts of pakistan, which are long due to be readressed with required changes?

After looking into Qadri some more, it seems my initial worries were reinforced - he's some mullah on a power trip playing whichever side that brings him power.
with your theories, MQM isnt is the power , which QADRI shahib shouldbe running with, for that he should be looking towards, pmln or ppp?
so plz relex!:lol:

You are thinking from one angle which is obviously your interest and i am thinking for Pakistan.
We have tried them all in past these things are temporary they are not going to do anything good for Pakistan they are just serving someone else interests i rest my case here you are free to believe whatever you want.

Whenever politicians comes in power they clean the mess created by dictators.

I think the political history of pakistan proves it the other way around,you will find a bhutto or a nawaz comming out from the shadows of every dictator???
Out of 4 dictator, none of them found being financialy croupt comparing 4 democratic leaders we had?isn't that true???

Shafqat Mehmood is not in command he said that before, its IK who said oh gosh hamary aur TQ k nazriyat milty hain..:D

IK was right, he isn't the one fearing loss of agli bari & being charged jst before getting the power,like 2 big theifs?
PMLn +PPP???

Back
Top Bottom