What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

PML-N & PPP are looters, they ruined Pakistan whenever they get into power. They only win election by blaming others. Tell me a work PML-N did in last 4.6 years...all sudden development in Lahore started for upcoming election which are 0.6 year away.

On the other hand look at Musharraf era, economy was growing average 7%, Rupee was firm against $(not going above 60...now it's 98), Railway/PIA/Steel Mill was profitable, planning of new mega cities, etc etc. Pakistan need educated middleclass leaders not feudals & waderas who live in mansions & never see how hard is it for a middle class family to survive.

PML-N & PPP are looters, they ruined Pakistan whenever they get into power. They only win election by blaming others. Tell me a work PML-N did in last 4.6 years...all sudden development in Lahore started for upcoming election which are 0.6 year away.

On the other hand look at Musharraf era, economy was growing average 7%, Rupee was firm against $(not going above 60...now it's 98), Railway/PIA/Steel Mill was profitable, planning of new mega cities, etc etc. Pakistan need educated middleclass leaders not feudals & waderas who live in mansions & never see how hard is it for a middle class family to survive.

Best Example of PML-N Phobia....

What topic is going on, what people are saying... and this genius comes with 'What'.... Best of LUCK...I hope by saying this line you manage to move some people from PML-N to PTI favor ....

What I have heared and researched about rest of scholers and their party such as JUIetc was they were created by PAK army and the case is same as of MQM but there is something that scares me,what if Tahir ul qadri after getting political success introduces new fiqh and announce it officially,this is my nightmare,because of this:
Response to the Fatwa on Terrorism in the Service of Empire By Zahir Ebrahim | Blog Project Humanbeingsfirst
these pictures are available on facebook too...I looked out for video of this but this isn't working:bad:

dont wory will take him to liaqat bagh, & there willbe another shaheed, leader with another shaheed chowk!;):lol:

lol its so shameful PTI is gonna make alliance with terrorists and mullah's lol and this will be the biggest U-turn by IK.
MQM ko koi ***** be lift nahi karaye ga and TQ is undermining his own credibility by making alliance with terrorist mafia.

Pakistan have seen so many Mullah military alliance and IGI's this time it ain't gonna work and it makes me really sick when i see mullahs want to get into main stream politics.

after talking with Tahir Qadari ul Padari, Atlaf ordered his supporters to be ready to join million March

Supporting dictators is like a backwardness of 18th century. :sick:

Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH said himself that Satan cant come in his guise.
to be a Muslim one shouldnt pick and choose things to his liking.

Then be a good muslim urself & don't pick & choose...

Tahir Qadri said Prophet Muhammad & Allah were one & the same thing... !!!!!!! Talk about that.

He gave two opposite statements before western audience & locals... !!!Talk about that.

MQM is openly supporting Tahir ul-Qadri's TMQP/PAT and will benefit from both vote-banks. MQM is making a clear statement that it does approve of PPP's stance on Karachi's delimitation issue. That may be one of the reasons for supporting anti-PPP and anti-PML-N movements.

However PTI may not consider any alliance with Muttahida, so this talk of PTI+MQM+TMPQ lacks credibility and borders on paranoia.

MQM is openly supporting Tahir ul-Qadri's TMQP/PAT and will benefit from both vote-banks. MQM is making a clear statement that it does approve of PPP's stance on Karachi's delimitation issue. That may be one of the reasons for supporting anti-PPP and anti-PML-N movements.

However PTI may not consider any alliance with Muttahida, so this talk of PTI+MQM+TMPQ lacks credibility and borders on paranoia.

any major benefactor from the qadri refor will be PTI, if PTI keeps quite, many votes for PTI infact go to qadri

im not saying PTI and MQM alliance should be formed but here qadri is a new factor and if PTI doesnt play smart it will be on the losing end

so i say PTI should play smart

Fullscreen+capture+12262012+22937+AM.jpg

https://twitter.com/Shafqat_Mahmood

PMLN Propaganda fail!

How this donkey gonna save the rayasat by making alliance with parties like mqm and Pti?
He is complete scam.

Personally not a fan of anyone Islami who has a following and my perception for Qadri is no different.

But I'm not about to launch a mohim against him since hes preaching not forcing his views nor asking others to get his views enforced... Yes I disagree with many of his views and that's the end of my issue with him. Unlike other nutjob Mullahs who I would move against.

But the propaganda machine is full active and ALL the usual suspects are now being Anti-Qadri. Just look at the Anti-Qadri threads here.

One guy a PML-N supporter - since some quarters are theorizing that Qadri will use his influence to make PTI win.

One guy a member of a terrorist sympathizing organization

One guy a PPP supporter

any major benefactor from the qadri refor will be PTI, if PTI keeps quite, many votes for PTI infact go to qadri

im not saying PTI and MQM alliance should be formed but here qadri is a new factor and if PTI doesnt play smart it will be on the losing end

so i say PTI should play smart

Play smart lol? First of all PTI is failed now and they will play dumb and people leaving this party because of chudar chudar all the time and TQ is not gonna win 100 seats in coming elections and then mqm involvement, this whole drama is for something else most probably to delay the elections for someone else interests.

Back
Top Bottom