What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

there will be no alliance with MQM PML.N PM.Q PML.F AML PPP ANP etc. Only JI he can do alliance with since there same stand as PTI since 2007 election How many times u ppl want to hear from IK ? Want to write down for u ?

well doesnt JI have militant wing :angel:

IK/PTI is really in Catch-22 situation here, niether they openly denounce Qadri nor they can endorse all what he is upto; and this exactly explains the problems our establishment right on its hands at the moment for keeping up a coherent, vibal but popular policy amongst its clients.

Conventianally, their main political player checked by real political forces (recent by-elec results endorese that point of view) and Un-conventianally there is "CJ" but in order to in place a preamble and a mixture cocktail without putting real foots on the grounds all thier players are bound to exposed one after another(MQM witenesses pain to explain their supports for Qadri) and IK nears almost speechless however showing similarities with Qadri at first.

All this only revealing one thing quite clear.........if transfer of power between politicla forces takes place smoothly and successfully (Inshallah)......Phsycologically it will be another fall of Dhaka for our establishment.:coffee:

But nobody deserves my vote in here...all of them are currupted:hitwall:

DEMOCRACY????who is saying that this is democracy!this is not a democratic era..this is TYRANICAL ERA....:rofl:
thats why its been redefined by me as damocrazy, got it?;):lol:

I don't know, which islam preaches really what, cause its so many versions of islam now a days?
Bt a nabi was always selected by god, nt by man & nt by any damocrazy?

Mohammad (PBUH) was selected by the Almighty to lead humanity in showing them the way - civil rights, freedom, liberty, equality of women, how to conduct one's business in a proper manner, etc.

After Mohammad (PBUH), there can be no other Prophet, hence no man (or woman) will be chosen by the Almighty, and it is the collective responsibility of the Ummah to choose their leaders, and lead according to Islamic principle.

Remember in Islam we are equal - no man is above another.

tax evasion is not the biggest problem, but you obviously fail to understand my point, we have no way out here simply

1) cant afford to have elections delayed

2) cant afford to manage elections in current absurd system which allows the criminal to contest elections again

what im telling you is the quick fix, and thats all

the quick fix is to bar all those which evaded tax which made al capone arrested when there was no other evidence of his smuggling activity, a criminal was caught by tax evasion

this is believe me the only solution, interim govt isnt representative of the people, we cant delay the transfer of power process, because war on terror and other terrifying problems is upon us

also those parties like PMLN and PPP will already start propaganda( that is a conspiracy on democracy etc etc) if the elctions arnt held on time meaning weakened state
time of quick fixes is over, ask 90 , wht they are heading now, guss u can write wht ever you wanted to, but pakistan is moving towards a big change, keep up writing my friend ,but its comming !

Mohammad (PBUH) was selected by the Almighty to lead humanity in showing them the way - civil rights, freedom, liberty, equality of women, how to conduct one's business in a proper manner, etc.

After Mohammad (PBUH), there can be no other Prophet, hence no man (or woman) will be chosen by the Almighty, and it is the collective responsibility of the Ummah to choose their leaders, and lead according to Islamic principle.

Remember in Islam we are equal - no man is above another.

yes friend you are absoultly right!
i belive what hve posted, bt for having a fair system to manage pakistan, we need to go beyond religion too?

time of quick fixes is over, ask 90 , wht they are heading now, guss u can write wht ever you wanted to, but pakistan is moving towards a big change, keep up writing my friend ,but its comming !

tahir qadri cant make the change, he needs support from other parties and personalities as well

PTI and qadri need to join up for 14 january for the reforms, first of all

its another talk how long will it take

"Selective Ignorance" is the biggest enemy of our nation.

This is what called IN INTERESTS OF NATIONAL SECURITY/NATIONAL CAUSE.
I don't think if anybody live without it.
Blaming without situation evaluation is the worst enemy of our nation.

So calling ZIONIST/ZIONISM not wise and show very typical approach as 80 % of our nation.

hi thanks for the video

the opening narrative by the uploader was unjustified. one of the reasons why I dont really feel very warmly to my Salafist / Deobandi brothers is that they always think the worse of their fellow Muslims.

the video is about Tahir Al Qadri narrating a dream, and the uploader and the OP of this thread decided that this is a lie and a scam? wow
have we got people now who claim to read the minds of people now? who can tell who's dream is a lie and who's not? even our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH never claimed such a thing.

seeing Prophet Muhammad PBUH is a known thing. the Prophet Muhammad PBUH has himself said so that if someone does see me then be at ease that it will be only me. people who do a lot of Darood and tasbeeh and meditate specially to meet the Prophet Muhammad PBUH in their dreams get their wishes and they narrate things according to their own personal circumstances.

forgive me for saying but majority of Mulsims is Ahl Sunnah who mark the devotion and love for the Prophet Muhammad PBUH as important as Qalima Tayabah, Tahir AL Qadri is not the first man and neither is the last who is being branded a liar and a scammer by a certain group of people who loose their appetite over the mere words "Ya Rasool Allah". the Prophet Muhammad PBUH and prophets before him have been dismissed by their opponents as well just because they didnt like what they saw or heard.

hey here is what I would do, I will quote late Ishfaq Ahmed who in one of his dramatised novels "manchallay ka soda" says

tum apni Masjid ko Jao may Apni Masjid jata hu

(dont take it litterally as majid)

or shall we say La Kum Deen o Kum Walyi udeen?

no one has the right to call someone a liar just on the bases of following a different school of jurisprudence and having a very negative and condescending views about Tasawaf, Sufism and Ishq Rasool. if your mind

the Petro Dollars might make grand Mosques and buy a lot of willing dimwits to brow up the lesser Muslims but mind you, these petro dollars wont decrease the Ishq Rasool. the problem here I see is not whether Tahir AL Qadri is lying or not but actually is with who he is mentioning.

in our University Hostels whenever we were confronted by Deobandi do gooders we will start reciting Darood and they will run away just like Satan runs away from the mention of La hol wala Quwata.

still there: I guess by now you will understand where I stand on the subject.

here .. use the following tonic it opens up the heart
darood1.jpg

requesting all Muslims to read it who have not inherited the jealousy of Munafiqeen.

You are quite wrong my good man:

1- Brailvi and Deobandis both are Hanfi and both believe in Sufism, only Salafi's consider the whole area an invention.

2- TQ does not enjoy a good repute within the Brailvi school of thought.

3- Dreams and their interpretations is a complex matter but most Sufi's consider it a sin to share any spiritual experience with common public. This has to do with Sufism itself, in the later stages Sufi's claim they get knowledge directly from divine which means that they unofficially stand at same place as prophets. This is no exaggeration and you should definitely read Ghazali, Sheikh Akbar (thats the title, can't recall his name) and Seharwardi who talk in detail about this. Don't mistake these people for some niche in Sufism they form the backbone of whole philosophy (their writings are treated as text book material in Sufism).

4- To expand on the last point, in Hanfi school of thought major work was not done by Abu Hanifa but by his students. TQ's claim that he was taught by Abu Hanifa in Alam e Roya means that TQ is as knowledgeable about this school of thought as Abu Yousaf which makes the whole chain of scholars worthless (one of the reason why such claims are forbidden).

yes friend you are absoultly right!
i belive what hve posted, bt for having a fair system to manage pakistan, we need to go beyond religion too?

In my opinion, power resides with the collective people (i.e., the people as a whole, and not just a few individuals) in Islam - democracy is most definitely the way to go, the way we wish to implement it, is the question. Electoral systems are important - which one do we follow? Plural or Proportional systems?

However, one thing is for sure - the people can't be fed a two-bit excuse for the crappy 'democratic' system currently in place as their is too much strife in Pakistan; education is the way to solve that, social mobility in the increased interactions between different cultures to reach a level of understanding and perhaps most importantly, reaching prosperity through scientific knowledge. Education is what is trampled on in occupation and feudalism, we're seeing that now. An educated people will never descend into chaos and accept to be ruled "top down"; this is one of the reasons that I believe in having a directly elected legislative body.

tahir qadri cant make the change, he needs support from other parties and personalities as well

PTI and qadri need to join up for 14 january for the reforms, first of all

its another talk how long will it take

sorry, friend !
if he needed the support of others , may altaf hussian not went all sweet all support , without any pre-conditions to qadri sahib?
he dont need, he hve the most important support from the needed quaters in pakistan, but yes PTI,MQM, or pmlq are needed to, watch out if some of big boys tries to bully him.
but parties like to see real change, will be backing him up, & his points & it means PTI,MQM,PMLq, AWAMI MUSLIM LEAGUE!
thats all i can tell you!

In my opinion, power resides with the collective people (i.e., the people as a whole, and not just a few individuals) in Islam - democracy is most definitely the way to go, the way we wish to implement it, is the question. Electoral systems are important - which one do we follow? Plural or Proportional systems?

However, one thing is for sure - the people can't be fed a two-bit excuse for the crappy 'democratic' system currently in place as their is too much strife in Pakistan; education is the way to solve that, social mobility in the increased interactions between different cultures to reach a level of understanding and perhaps most importantly, reaching prosperity through scientific knowledge. Education is what is trampled on in occupation and feudalism, we're seeing that now. An educated people will never descend into chaos and accept to be ruled "top down"; this is one of the reasons that I believe in having a directly elected legislative body.

nice post yes i agree, with you!
no one, including me is against democracy, but i am all against damocrazy, which is the in running in pakistan since past 65 years!, hope you got my point!
bt as you can see, anyone defyieng feudalism & elitism bassed system in pakistan, will be never be able to get power, in the structure?
we need to change it, i dont care weither, its IMRAN, QADRI , OR ALTAF, or dick or harry, i dont care but i dont want this system!

Some one said well about our nation; These are people who can kill itself knowing that they are killing their selves.

Everybody here went on what he did or not in past but nobody think who forced these personalities open their mouth over his past? Looks like rest of politicians are loyal, patriot, moamin, Haji etc. In everybody you can find such things so need to evaluate but not blindly believe on them.

sorry, friend !
if he needed the support of others , may altaf hussian not went all sweet all support , without any pre-conditions to qadri sahib?
he dont need, he hve the most important support from the needed quaters in pakistan, but yes PTI,MQM, or pmlq are needed to, watch out if some of big boys tries to bully him.
but parties like to see real change, will be backing him up, & his points & it means PTI,MQM,PMLq, AWAMI MUSLIM LEAGUE!
thats all i can tell you!

PMLQ is just a branch of PMLN, they also fought with PPP in by elections

i dont care about MQM too much because they are part of the government, fair enough that MQM has joined qadri but it doesnt work that way, but qadri is one guy, if imran and qadri can stand together, the reforms will become eminent inspite of the joining monster forces of nawaz and zardari

one guy qadri wont be even taken seriously.. he will die down

it was against him when he was in pakistan but when he was out of pakistan then it did not mean any thing.
read what court said about him 2004

Members.lets keep this discussion out of religion. What you think? or open another thread if your waves of religion hard to control.

Thanks

this thread is agaisnt his religious beliefs . if not so then this thread should be closed. read the title.

Back
Top Bottom