What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

lets be real, your failures and absolute incapability has fuelled this matter, if you guys were democratic, you guys had endorsed real democracy which doesnt support kingdom type setup in PMLN or PPP, if it had encouraged to make leaders out of grass roots level, pakistani wont have faced embarrasment today

the thing is people dont grow up, we have already seen nawaz in 90s, we saw how democracy got strengthened since the time of charter of democracy, and how we saw the same rusted governance,

it seems none of the present mainstream parties tried to mature up get democratic but rather tow that old ancient line of dynastic rule full of favours, corruption, money used to buy vptes and seats, same election rigging, we just saw in punjab by elections

i t seems you guys wont grow up any further, time to look into another options

people are too much sick to tow that old ancient line now

Well they won't ever give up their kingdom Both PPP and PMLN!... Look who is about to take over the PPP now after all the joys been fully enjoyed by the father Respected Bilawal zardari sahib has arrived to take over the crown of the PPP kingdom same with PMLN, hamza sharif sahib and maryam sharif sahiba are ready to take over their crowns of PMLN (kingdom oriented party). Politics is not politics in this country it seems, It is a forced way to keep the landlords and the big shots to keep their family gaining ever increasing profits out of the pockets of the people of this Country. Somehow i really feel good about PTI also that they held internal elections in their party to not let it become another power house of the big shots... And such acts should be appreciated, really! Something which we will not ever see in feudal oriented parties like PPP and PMLN.

So what i see here is when PMLn buys jageerdaar's and wadaira landlords through money instead of actually earning the Hearts of the people to increase their vote bank, they become ryt to the extent but when any one else is about to form an ALLIANCE for the sake of the common people they become ESTABLISHMENT BACKED ONES ?

Height of blindness is what i may like to call it. Keep crying...

Very Naive; Its only raw political interests which drives any electables movement towards grassing pastures historically, they went with the political wind (prevailing) at any point of time, fight to change this political wind "politically" not through "Cheat"; What exactly PMLN did since beginning of this year to overcome PTI thrust of oct-11.:coffee:

So MQM lotta-ism prevails .... who ever is in power or shows signs of getting into power MQM is with them.... They were with PPP and now when they saw its time for election and public support is on the rise for PTI now they want coalition with them

Keep it up lottas

Very Naive; Its only raw political interests which drives any electables movement towards grassing pastures historically, they went with the political wind (prevailing) at any point of time, fight to change this political wind "politically" not through "Cheat".....This is what exactly PMLN did since beginning of this year to overcome PTI thrust of oct-11.:coffee:

Oh yeah so what PMLN did or do was/is not cheat but what their rivals do something becomes a ESTABLISHMENT motivated act, Wow...Keep Enjoying ur cup of drink, Meanwhile!

So MQM lotta-ism prevails .... who ever is in power or shows signs of getting into power MQM is with them.... They were with PPP and now when they saw its time for election and public support is on the rise for PTI now they want coalition with them

Keep it up lottas

How many lota's of PMLN and PPP and PTI's have MQM bought BTW ?

Keep it up lottas

well, MQM is with tahir qadri guy who has zero presence in politics, and he has started movement for the reforms, where has MQM behaved lotas in this manner?? where has MQM asked favours from PTI?

How many lota's of PMLN and PPP and PTI's have MQM bought BTW ?

where did that came form ...MQM lotta-ism has been witnessed for many years ...there simple stance is support every party that is in power and lick there feet to get their chunk in Karachi ...they are doing this for sometime now...

Very Naive; Its only raw political interests which drives any electables movement towards grassing pastures historically, they went with the political wind (prevailing) at any point of time,

HAHAHAHAHA then where is the entire bull crap of establishment supported by this your very argument, politicians like hashmi of PMLN went to PTI as he saw the wind going towards them, then why call him accepting money or bribe by establishment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

From a PMLN's perspective they will always cry out loud to state the never happening. PTI is going to enjoy the show now since PMLN now got a second front too in Punjab to tackle. i.e. TQ+MQM.

An alliance with MQM is possible if they leave the politics of 'Bandooq'.

Anyway on a serious note; PAT is already on board with PTI.

HAHAHAHAHA then where is the entire bull crap of establishment supported by this your very argument, politicians like hashmi of PMLN went to PTI as he saw the wind going towards them, then why call him accepting money or bribe by establishment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Extremely Naive......"Hashmi" is just another Electable!!

Alliance with MQM n Qadrii ... what else PTi could do ... the talk of such alliance is now new even IK has hinted many times to stand with MQM... if deemed necessary or fruitful

BTW i cant just stop laughing, somebody's gotta accept how clever MQM is i mean on the turn of events like contempt, delimitation, talks of MQM being wiped out etc etc, and here they have something already taken care of :rofl:

nobody even expected qadri's jalsa to get so popular and even nobody remotely expected MQM jump in the middle of no where :rofl:

you guys are all wrong, it is obvious that PTI will form an alliance with ALIENS!!!!
How do I know? well lets see, PTI has green and red in it's flag, green is the color of the earth and Red is the color of Mars, that means that PTI will ally with Aliens!!!!!!!1111one

So please everyone, vote for the same parties that you voted for before and that have brought Pakistan so much success in the past that Pakistan is a first world country right now.
Do you know how many Africans, Asians, Europeans come to Pakistan to look for Jobs? ALOT, believe me because I am totally not getting paid by status quo party to parrot talking points so they can stay in power and keep looting the country.

:toast_sign:

So finally Its begins shaping in.........The Establishment's Alliance!!

iraq_wins.jpg

No need of 4 million people in Islamabad. 4 Lakh is enough to pressurize the government for transparent, peaceful election and with according to the constitution. As of some recent elections in which Punjab government used their police and people for rigging and fake votes. It is necessary to pressurize the government for transparent election. Because there is much possibility of rigging and fake votes in 2013 election.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom