What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

182348_533095800043264_1600335953_n.png

No!

However, i do think he can be a catalyst for good.

Can here is quite unlikely. Three weeks literally means no time, garbage of decades can't be cleaned within 17 days. So the message was very clear - Postponement of elections, set-up kinda Italy supervised by army must be followed. If this idea is good then let this happen.

well said
I wonder where does it put a certain firebrand mullah who declared that Pakistani dead soldiers didnt deserve Islamic burrial and when the things got hot he decided to borrow hijab and make an escape bid when the things got hot

if not apologising for the beheading of captives by TTP makes Tahir al Qadri a Scam then I pray that there are more scam Molana's like him we can really use his kind in Pakistan where our "NOT scam" mullahs either bring excuses for the TTP violence or show criminal silence.

Pitty that an Ashiq e Rasool PBUH, lover and &follower of Sahabah &Ahl Baith RA who preaches harmony among sects is branded as a scam.

Checklist: To, do list for becoming a True Pakistani Religious "Scholar"

1: Create a Madrassa to incubate and indoctrinate students with your "version".
2: Find a funding source either Middle East or Iran
3: Restrict entry of other sects in your premises
4: Found an armed "Lashkar", starting from a small batch of body guards on SUVs
5: Find a target to preach against
6: Issue a few "kafir" fatwas
7: Find like minded folks in the police and administration establishment
8: Kill a few of those who you think are Kafirs ie Shia's or Sunnis [depending on the scholar]
9: Scare people that Islam is in danger.
10 Preach violence, issue fatwas every now and then, give blanket statements, make the most of public attention by giving controversial speeches, adopt a narrative either "Tahufaz e namoos e sahaba" or "Tahafuz e namoos e ahl e bait".

What NOT to do

1: Preach ijma'a [VERY dangerous]
2: Attend, Shia/Sunni majalis and disagree in a civil manner
3: Create Universities/Research institute, instead of indoctrination incubators.
4: Find common ground between sects/religions
5: Write the most comprehensive fatwa against suicide bombings.
6: Write 4000 publications
7: Preach love and harmony instead of violence and hatred.
8: Condemn sectarian killings/terrorism,instead of insighting and appreciating them
9: Get nominated for nobel peace prize by trying to fix Islam's bad image internationally
10: Speak of Pakistan, instead of sects, speak of constitution instead of "imposed Sharia'a", call for democracy.

Please, be aware if you are thinking of such a career.

Can here is quite unlikely. Three weeks literally means no time, garbage of decades can't be cleaned within 17 days. So the message was very clear - Postponement of elections, set-up kinda Italy supervised by army must be followed. If this idea is good then let this happen.

This idea is not good. Let people decide through votes!!!

and Tahirul Qadri says Riba (sood) is halal for canadian muslims. i can post cutting of the news paper. but it has words which are not appropriate. to be posted.

399313_239468176185391_1380260326_n.jpg

what Qadri says

563566_340155579424922_379151378_n.jpg

What is wrong with you dude? Christmas is the birthday of Jesus (Hazrat Essa A.S.) and is just as much of a holy day as it is for Christians. Do not confuse the Ahadees on Mushriq with the birthday of Hazrat Essa A.S.

cleaned up or ny but i believe a corrupt person can bring change but .... not in positive sense. so i would pray the change with positive. and which bring stability to our nation. rather more tensions.

tennsions were the part of this croupt system , which we call damocrazy!

sir wrong is this they say Essa a.s is son of ALLAH(nauzubillah) this is the problem. and in the hadith i quote is not my made. its with it hawala.

What can we do?We have to wait.....................I don't trust on anyone of them,I am so confuse!who deserves my precious vote???:unsure:

TQ is being discussed as a politician (lame one at that) not as a religious scholar! Kindly keep on track here

well, thats truly funny, how peoples started acting in havoc created by a show of QADRI, now every one is looking at his seats, which they may not get back after 14th jan show of QADRI street revolution?lol

Christians also commit shirk by calling Essa a.s son of god. isnt it shirk and in hadith Girja is also mentioned you can check. so it is for christeans.
once Hazrat Umar found a page of bibal. he was happy that he found that. but when he Came to Mohammad s.a.w.w and show the page. Mohammad s.a.w.w. became very angry. and said isnt Quran enough for you??
so from this hadith it is clear that essa a.s. is holy for us but because christeans celebrate his birthday we dont have to.

Back
Top Bottom