What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

He is an Islamic scholar, a community leader and a human foremost. I, respectfully disagree with you as i have non Muslim friends who bring sweets to me on both Eids and hug me up with a genuine smile. Islam asks for equality, and i see nothing wrong in wishing a non muslim friend marry X-Mas/Dewali etc.. Just my personal opinion.

sir i am not calling him liar because of chirmas or anything else. but he says he directly studied or learnt fiqa from Imam abu hanefa. on other place he says he leaned for 20 years. now isn't it a lie???
in his vid he says Mohammad s.a.w.w. came to him and ask him k sara rehaish ka bandobast ap nay karna hai pakistan main bhe aur madina k liye ticket bhe ap nay karna hai(nauzubillah) now is this not a lie???

I, don't speak for TQ. However i do see why he left Pakistan after Sarfaraz Naeemi was Martyred, everyone has the right to protect his life, especially if they are being threatened.

If, he is here to derail the electoral system then i will be the first one to speak against him, but he doesn't seem to as ALL of his claims were based inside Pakistan's constitution. I'd Rather wait for the word to come out before establishing a final judgement. As, for my own opinion is concerned, i do see an alliance forming between IK-TQ and JI, they are the only 3 political forces outside the parliament. [I,could be wrong]

I may sound silly but is he safe in Pakistan now? Who gave him protection and why they didn't provide before while he was in a sort of exile? Why all of a sudden he got finances, protection and proper coverage?

The alliance part; that's not happening since he got MQM on the board already.

I have no doubt that he benefited from 'change' mantra of PTI. But no so sure if PTI is in cahoots with him.

I may sound silly but is he safe in Pakistan now?

Wa'Allah Al-Ilm

Who gave him protection and why they didn't provide before while he was in a sort of exile?

I, don't speak on his behalf.

Why all of a sudden he got finances, protection and proper coverage?

He, has millions of followers, he had personal protection and police. Proper coverage is bound to arrive if you can pull a crowd that size.

The alliance part; that's not happening since he got MQM on the board already.

PTI was represented too, just not the high up leadership as they are busy in Raabta Campaign in internal Pakistan. Just, wait and see, right now its too early to say anything.

A vigorous, advert campaign was mounted before Lahore Jalsa, i know because i saw it myself. However, if anyone has any doubts, they can approach NAB.

The advert campaign was limited to Punjab only. NAB can only look into institutional corruption and people involved, they don't bother Businessmen and self employed lot.

The advert campaign was limited to Punjab only. NAB can only look into institutional corruption and people involved, they don't bother Businessmen and self employed lot.

I am sure if anyone comes up with evidence of questionable funding sources for TQ Jalsa, NAB is in a position to take action.

He is a tool for zionist conspiracy against Pakistan and this video is a "solid proof" of that. :rolleyes:

So who is not tool of Zionist conspiracy in our leadership? in your views! Those corrupted parties are now worrying because their excitement to come in power could be down.

This Mr. Qadri surely speaking having strong back support so use this guy not a bad idea.

I am sure if anyone comes up with evidence of questionable funding sources for TQ Jalsa, NAB is in a position to take action.

Nope... the case will be overruled since it is not publics' money and hasn't been stolen either.

A vigorous, advert campaign was mounted before Lahore Jalsa, i know because i saw it myself. However, if anyone has any doubts, they can approach NAB.

I, don't have an answer for that. I am sorry.

MQM are opportunists, and they were the most visible but not the only participants of TQ Jalsa.

First of all I request to all the members for not to discuss religion,as this is contrary to wesite rule,and second,I wan't to say that it's time for the our scholers to take part in politics,and joining a powerful political party is the best start.I tell you,no matter how strong person you are or strong party you have,you can't be a part of successful ruling class unless you will not have a collision with strong political party,specially,Karachi where MQM has RAJ(RULES).
We have to admit,these parties cannot be eliminated completely,beacuse there will be a lot of bloodshed if somebody tries to,but it may be transformed if currupted members are replaced by scholers,doctors etc..
What I have observed about MQM it strongly supports and welcomes dignified persons,eg: Mustufa Kamal

here's the video where he lies about being student of imam abu hanefa for 9 years but then in pakistan he changes it to 15-20 years. and many other lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who is not tool of Zionist conspiracy in our leadership? in your views! Those corrupted parties are now worrying because their excitement to come in power could be down.

This Mr. Qadri surely speaking having strong back support so use this guy not a bad idea.

Zionism Zindabad, thanks for being behind ALL of Pakistan's problems otherwise we Pakistanis are born innocent :rolleyes:

Here's another side of the story...

16719_468977283160279_2029560924_n.jpg

Usual propaganda with no base. Current puppets could be enough to fulfill US requirement. This propaganda injected by those whose dreams to come again in N/PA might be come to end.

First of all I request to all the members for not to discuss religion,as this is contrary to wesite rule,and second,I wan't to say that it's time for the our scholers to take part in politics,and joining a powerful political party is the best start.I tell you,no matter how strong person you are or strong party you have,you can't be a part of successful ruling class unless you will not have a collision with strong political party,specially,Karachi where MQM has RAJ(RULES).
We have to admit,these parties cannot be eliminated completely,beacuse there will be a lot of bloodshed if somebody tries to,but it may be transformed if currupted members are replaced by scholers,doctors etc..
What I have observed about MQM it strongly supports and welcomes dignified persons,eg: Mustufa Kamal

Do, you mean "Coalition" :undecided:?

Zionism Zindabad, thanks for being behind ALL of Pakistan's problems otherwise we Pakistanis are born innocent :rolleyes:

This means to open eyes and not to blame every one with ZIONISM because worst than ZIONISTS are in between us and playing major games in Pakistan.

This means to open eyes and not to blame every one with ZIONISM because worst than ZIONISTS are in between us and playing major games in Pakistan.

"Selective Ignorance" is the biggest enemy of our nation.

Back
Top Bottom