What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

well, thats truly funny, how peoples started acting in havoc created by a show of QADRI, now every one is looking at his seats, which they may not get back after 14th jan show of QADRI street revolution?lol

No one fears Qadri, people are afraid he is being used by powers that be!

TQ is being discussed as a politician (lame one at that) not as a religious scholar! Kindly keep on track here
& there is no single religious leader in pakistan on whom , all the nation ever got united?:lol:

No one fears Qadri, people are afraid he is being used by powers that be!
powers which has used them too, so the loss of being rejected?lol

What can we do?We have to wait.....................I don't trust on anyone of them,I am so confuse!who deserves my precious vote???:unsure:
keep your vote in dreams, there will be no voting!lol
& no damocrazy!

What can we do?We have to wait.....................I don't trust on anyone of them,I am so confuse!who deserves my precious vote???:unsure:

That's a false notion, it's only we who can do.. Angles aren't going to be revealed to help us find right option/path, vote a person/party you think is best amongst all.

What is wrong with you dude? Christmas is the birthday of Jesus (Hazrat Essa A.S.) and is just as much of a holy day as it is for Christians. Do not confuse the Ahadees on Mushriq with the birthday of Hazrat Essa A.S.
EH,sir........

Isa peace be upon him was not even born in the winter time...please checkout the bible's passage in which Mary traveled to Bethelem around a time when shepherds were watching their sheep at night...shepherd don't watch sheep during the winter time especially at night when it's freezing. It isn't sensible to say all of this travelling or a pregnant young woman when there are no cars or busses happened on "December 25"..this date is just a random date chosen by the Catholic Church.
It is not permissible for the Muslim to join the non believers in their festivals and to express joy and happiness, , whether the occasion is religious or secular, because this is a kind of imitating the enemies of Allaah, which is forbidden, and a kind of co-operating with them in falsehood. It was proven that the Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

Allaah says:
“Help you one another in Al‑Birr and At‑Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is Severe in punishment”
[al-Maa'idah 5:2]

& there is no single religious leader in pakistan on whom , all the nation ever got united?:lol:

powers which has used them too, so the loss of being rejected?lol

keep your vote in dreams, there will be no voting!lol
& no damocrazy!

PMLN and PPP stick to their promise of no Army intervention. Andhoun mein kana raja - I don;t expect more out of them. An election and public mandate

That's a false notion, it's only we who can do.. Angles aren't going to be revealed to help us find right option/path, vote a person/party you think is best amongst all.
no vote till , damocrazy convert itself in DEMOCRACY in pakistan!

PMLN and PPP stick to their promise of no Army intervention. Andhoun mein kana raja - I don;t expect more out of them. An election and public mandate

andhun ney tu mulk ku khatam kar diya hai , already tried & failed , even in by-elections result is same?
BTW its army itself , which isnt intersted to get the power, ppp pmln ka koi kammal nahi hai!

no vote till , damocrazy convert itself in DEMOCRACY in pakistan!

And who's going to convert it? Angles? Things are started by the people and things are terminated by the people, no machines or angles do it for you.

He is one, failed though. He ran for NA couple of times.

i dont know who you refering too, but if its QADRI shahib , thn he was a member of NA, in musharaf,s time along with others like IMRANKHAN!

andhun ney tu mulk ku khatam kar diya hai , already tried & failed , even in by-elections result is same?
BTW its army itself , which isnt intersted to get the power, ppp pmln ka koi kammal nahi hai!

Maybe so but PMLN didn't try to overthrow the Govt when it had excellent opportunity, so my point stands. As for bad governance, a mature 'non-hindered' democracy will deliver, any role from establishment will only delay it.

And who's going to convert it? Angles? Things are started by the people and things are terminated by the people, no machines or angles do it for you.

in pakistan angels are behind every thing in motion , specialy in politics, ask AZ or NS? lol

He is not advocating anything new. Its already a established fact that Islam is peaceful and anyone who oppose his view does not becomes evil lover. Democracy is a newly invented system and those who associate it with Islam are inventing new matters in Islam which is against Islam. Islamic politics may not be compatible with current situation because of (peoples corrupt mind set) but it can not be replaced with modern Democracy and electoral system.

People often live in multi-polar world and has to coexist and tolerant towards each other religion. He is only saying that he wants to strengthen Democracy and electoral system in which Pakistani people trust.
If you want to follow Democracy better support Qadri .

On one side You people do not like anybody who advocates peaceful and tolerant co existence and on the other side the same people support ZH for his mind less jingoism which is no useful right now.

It is the Islamization with twisted facts and ideology that resulted in Militants and terror attacks.

He is one, failed though. He ran for NA couple of times.

Being a stooge is different from being a politician, kind of him are people more like Moin Qurishi and Shaukat Aziz.. Imported, used and then discarded.

Back
Top Bottom