What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Maybe so but PMLN didn't try to overthrow the Govt when it had excellent opportunity, so my point stands. As for bad governance, a mature 'non-hindered' democracy will deliver, any role from establishment will only delay it.

who is establishment indian politicians?lol

Being a stooge is different from being a politician, kind of him are people more like Moin Qurishi and Shaukat Aziz.. Imported, used and then discarded.

why forget, Z A BHUTTO calling dady to FM AYUB KHAN, & NAWAZ Calling GEN.ZIA abu -jan???:lol:

Question still remains same, WHO?
i only adress to those who hve wisdom, great sheikh rashid, said once?lol

His political career started from '89, failures outweigh success by a wide margin.

Army and Bureaucracy.

& where from this Army and Bureaucracy is ?
from israel?:lol:

His political career started from '89, failures outweigh success by a wide margin.

Army and Bureaucracy.

but still better thn of ASGHAR KHAN?

why forget, Z A BHUTTO calling dady to FM AYUB KHAN, & NAWAZ Calling GEN.ZIA abu -jan???:lol:

i only adress to those who hve wisdom, great sheikh rashid, said once?lol

& where from this Army and Bureaucracy is ?
from israel?:lol:

but still better thn of ASGHAR KHAN?

From Pakistan but incapable of solving problems which require a political solution.

From Pakistan but incapable of solving problems which require a political solution.
thats what all it matters, who ever can solve the problem, doesnt matter or need , he should be genious ,or succsesfull, brilliant?

Invalid analogy, both of them have their party in Pakistan unlike people I cited.

&how they started thier politics, sitting in the shadows of .......?

no one is massiaha in pakistani politics, but crunt lot is wrost, & couldnt be given another chance?

thats what all it matters, who ever can solve the problem, doesnt matter or need , he should be genious ,or succsesfull, brilliant?

&how they started thier politics, sitting in the shadows of .......?

no one is massiaha in pakistani politics, but crunt lot is wrost, & couldnt be given another chance?

Thats for public to decide.

Thats for public to decide.
public couldnt decide, check by elections, public been made so poor, that can be brought by them for only a lunch, or dinner, thats why you can peoples going mad after jalsa,s in pakistan, cause they a hungry, so when hunger becomes the ask thn what to decide???
damocrazy=system of elites, for the elites, by the elites?

Got your point, everything is about satire.. Another Wodehouse in maturation, great!

if its makes you happy, sure bt stop short thinking about a mad cow?:cheesy::rofl:

public couldnt decide, check by elections, public been made so poor, that can be brought by them for only a lunch, or dinner, thats why you can peoples going mad after jalsa,s in pakistan, cause they a hungry, so when hunger becomes the ask thn what to decide???
damocrazy=system of elites, for the elites, by the elites?

If that was so easy 'powers that be' could easily buy public vote. Both PMLN and PPP have deep roots in public that is why in absence of political leadership both parties survived.

As for public you do realize that a huge percentage of public wanted Kayani and Air marshal sacked after OBL incident!

soo feesad sach bolne pe ye haal hai molvi sahab ka...Allah Pakistan par reham kare aur pakistanion ko shaoor de..Ameen

If that was so easy 'powers that be' could easily buy public vote. Both PMLN and PPP have deep roots in public that is why in absence of political leadership both parties survived.

As for public you do realize that a huge percentage of public wanted Kayani and Air marshal sacked after OBL incident!

a single wise man can rule, 10000000000000 fools? isnt thats true?
& yes i heared some farmers, saying that ASIF ZARDARI should be made next coas, NAWAZ should be airmarshall?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom