What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

546643_413764602015475_941591187_n.jpg

keep trying, its just round 2, for me?;):lol:
bt its good for, my mind! for practice!:lol:

jo banda kaan (crow) ko chita (white) kahe aur us par arr jaye us ka koi illaj he nahi. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude just SHUT UP for a minute! I merely typed on google "corrupt scholars in Islam hadith" and came across a website which contained all these hadith. You are new and do not know me much because as much as i have been criticizing Qadri i did even more about Saudi arabia and Turkey. If the website content or the author turns out to be a salafists then its not my fault because i was only looking for hadiths. And NO i am not a salafist!

I am a huge supporter of these videos
"Saudi America, Servant & Master" Documentary 1/4 - YouTube
How the Islamic Caliphate was destroyed: A historical perspective [Documentary] - YouTube

I forgot to DELETE useless interpretation before the last hadith. TuQ does not get paid by the regime, thats what you are made to believe but the way how PPP officials were reacting in TuQ's container clearly indicates that the government does not fear him and TuQ compromised with them.
TuQ does not support MQM? hmmm sure i will believe you :lol:
Dr.Farooq Sattar (MQM) views about Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr.Tahir-ul-Qadri - YouTube
Dr Muhammad Tahir Ul Qadri In Mqm Markaz 9.0 Karachi.By Visaal - YouTube

Thanks for exploring, your internet deen-e-islam?lol lol lol
So all,your belives are from,internet islam from the websites ,which could be created by non-muslims? Or even a sect within muslims, who wanted to dissgrace other one?
Bt you already hve proven, that your mind. Keeps following the hate signature for other sects?
So its a very dangerous, kind of sickness, you may need a good alim to clear, all the mess from your mind!
Just like a reboot to a computer?
Try to find some good, if you can bt if you can't then as I request humbly, try TuQ plz?
With all the goodness of my heart, I will pray for you,that may allaha ,take you to right path & takeout all the abuse & hate against all the hummans!

Chotey bachoon koo braon ki batoon mein nahi bolnaay chahiyee,chaloo jaa key bantey kheloo,ganjey sharifon key sath?lol lol lol

arey dil par mat lay yar. Qadri uncle say pata kar k kabhi imam abu hanefa aur kabhi imam sayouti kisi aik par tik kar kun nahi bethta???
wesy himat hai tu kaan ko chitta manwa kar he chory ga.:azn:

arey dil par mat lay yar. Qadri uncle say pata kar k kabhi imam abu hanefa aur kabhi imam sayouti kisi aik par tik kar kun nahi bethta???
wesy himat hai tu kaan ko chitta manwa kar he chory ga.:azn:

Munney,
What ever imam TuQ is following, I don't care & follow ,my support is for his strong character which can may bring a very much needed change?
I am nt following his,religious teachings as a whole bt, I respect his sevices to Islam as whole!
& I found him, well versed in law,islam,social welfair,organization,& managment!
All these are the qualities which are required in a PM ,or a president of pakistan?
With that said, still I don't think he is angel,bt a nobel leader who can,drive pakistan to peace,progress,& khush-haali!
Understand it, & support him if u can,if can't thn jst keep enjoy ur time!

This is for his supporters who say he doesn;t lie..

just bout lying..

and

Tahir ul Qadri lying very clealy - Video Dailymotion

Can you please explain these frm such a HIGH character, esp number 2

Please dont go on and on about his moderation etc etc

It funny,that kids like you come up with this kind of cheap prapoganda clips made in maryam nawaz prapoganda mills?lol lol lol
Same like before, in this clip, its nt showen with full lenght that he, was hving 2 different conversations in 2 different formats?
Well,
Tell maryam,she is just wasting her money on kids like you?lol lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude just SHUT UP for a minute! I merely typed on google "corrupt scholars in Islam hadith" and came across a website which contained all these hadith. You are new and do not know me much because as much as i have been criticizing Qadri i did even more about Saudi arabia and Turkey. If the website content or the author turns out to be a salafists then its not my fault because i was only looking for hadiths. And NO i am not a salafist!

Sheesh..calm down brother, no need to lose your cool. True I don't know you personally so I can't make any judgement, point taken. You should be careful though when reading, because from my prospective you are getting a scholars name who was imprisoned by the Caliph of the time, because of his innovation sprouting the nonsense that Islam became corrupt. 600 years later a young Abdul Bin Wahab came across his writings and thought he could change Islam, however he was kicked out of Najaf, the same Province which the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said will come a man who will deviate Islam. Since he was kicked out he met the young Saud and together they made a partnership where one would be in charge of the ideology and the other using force. They created nationalism instead of fighting for Islam. So when you got the scholar from the 13th century it seemed you are a Salafists and even if you were its your personal life so I have nothing against it. So your not a Salafists, then are you a Shia, just interested no personal attack intended.

I forgot to DELETE useless interpretation before the last hadith. TuQ does not get paid by the regime, thats what you are made to believe but the way how PPP officials were reacting in TuQ's container clearly indicates that the government does not fear him and TuQ compromised with them.
TuQ does not support MQM? hmmm sure i will believe you

You are assuming again do you have any concrete proof that he is being paid by the government. Assuming things on others without any proof brother is wrong in Islam, because you are maligning there character without any proof. Yes Government does not fear him, yet they had to walk to the container and discuss with him on his terms...this is called being smart. Furthermore the government fears no one because it still continues corruption and allows murders to escape from justice.

How did he compromise artcile 62, 63, 218 will be implemented so what is the problem. Even IK is appreciative of TUQ achieving this. Going to meet the opposition is not bad because dialogue is important, even the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) talked to the enemies of Islam. There is a difference of meeting and actually supporting a party. The great IK has done the same in the pass for dialogue.

It funny,that kids like you come up with this kind of cheap prapoganda clips made in maryam nawaz prapoganda mills?lol lol lol
Same like before, in this clip, its nt showen with full lenght that he, was hving 2 different conversations in 2 different formats?
Well,
what about uncle altaf he is not paying you ???
you are blindly supporting him. and also TUQ sahab.

plus a person who lies in all means. every where cant bring any positive change. :)

Well,

Still no answer

I have also seen the full Denmark clip.. (where is polished the "gora" mind and keeps praising himself for being open minded and secular and celebrating christmas bla bla and imam abu hanifa ref).. But I want answer to this fact: He is lying.

Back
Top Bottom