What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

196131_406993092676063_188607975_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That video was childish, people should give respect to those who have good intentions for the nation, even if they may disagree with there style of implementation. So far most of the opposition is singing to the tune of TUQ, and have to give some concessions for them to still continue in power, otherwise the green revolution will come and wipe them from Pakistan. And Batmannow thank you, for showing me this quote since I would love to use it for future references. When people mock someone they feel a deep sense of fear, because they have to resort to vulgar acts.

70pc of incumbent MPs to get disqualified, says ex-ECP official
By: Ashraf Mumtaz | January 28, 2013 .
70pc of incumbent MPs to get disqualified, says ex-ECP official | The Nation
70pc-of-incumbent-mps-to-get-disqualified-says-ex-ecp-official-1359321154-6938.jpg

LAHORE – About 70 per cent of the incumbent legislators will stand disqualified in case they decide to contest the next elections, to be held after strict enforcement of Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution and the amended electoral laws, says a former senior official of the Election Commission of Pakistan.Kanwar Muhammad Dilshad, a former secretary who remained involved in all elections held between 1977 and 2010, said while talking to TheNation here on Sunday that the agreement between the government and Pakistan Awami Tehrik Chairman Dr Tahirul Qadri would cleanse the electoral process of all corrupt practices and throw out of the field all those who have been winning the past polls only because of their money.In the changed situation, he said competent people from middle class would also be able to get elected and serve their constituents. Many political parties feel uncomfortable with the agreement between Dr Qadri and the ruling coalition, knowing that it would not be easy for them to find candidates with all those qualities which the Constitution describes as touchstone for the holders of the public office.The former ECP official said the decision to give 30 days for the scrutiny of nomination papers was the most important of all decisions taken in Qadri-government talks. According to him, since the returning officers would be from the judiciary, it would not be possible for any corrupt person pass through the new ‘filters’ being put in place.The next assemblies, Mr Dilshad said, would likely be dominated by new faces if the voters used their ballots in favour of honest and competent people.The upcoming elections will be the freest and most transparent ever if the rules of the game decided by the PAT and the government leaders are adhered to, said the former ECP secretary.In his opinion, legal cover to the agreement could be given by promulgating a presidential ordinance, which should not be problem for the ruling coalition.Answering a question, he said now the returning officers would take decisions about the eligibility or ineligibility of the candidates keeping in sight the information to be provided by various government departments. The practice of courts allowing the candidates to contest the election subject to final judicial verdict would come to an end, he believed.Because of this practice, many people in the past won the election and when they were about to complete their term, the court held them ineligible.Mr Dilshad said this time the political parties would have to be very careful while awarding tickets to their candidates. Anyone with a bad reputation or failing to meet other legal requirements would be a source of great embarrassment even to his party, he said.About the fate of the frequent loyalty changers, he said there was no law that bars them from taking part in the elections.Turncoats, he said, were loyal only to themselves and not their supporters and voters and should not be allowed to contest the election.But, he said, to keep them out of the arena fresh legislation would be required.The former ECP official said the elections should be held strictly on time and the process should not be delayed on any account.The PAT chief and the ruling coalition leaders decided on Sunday that the date for the next polls would be announced during the next 10 days.The National Assembly will complete its term on March 16, but it will be dissolved earlier so that the polls are held in 90 days, with a 30-day period reserved for the scrutiny of the nomination papers.
qadri-announces-end-to-protest-after-government-deal_3_2135.jpg

That video was childish, people should give respect to those who have good intentions for the nation, even if they may disagree with there style of implementation. So far most of the opposition is singing to the tune of TUQ, and have to give some concessions for them to still continue in power, otherwise the green revolution will come and wipe them from Pakistan. And Batmannow thank you, for showing me this quote since I would love to use it for future references. When people mock someone they feel a deep sense of fear, because they have to resort to vulgar acts.

Rise & Rise Agian!
Untill Lambs become Lions!
A Last knight is Drak knight!
;):tup::wave:

I guess people should thank TUQ, otherwise in the next election these MPs would have contested in the election. No wonder Plm-n is disgruntled, because they know for a fact that this would hurt them real bad. So people should reconsider there stance on TUQ and its no wonder why IK gives him respect.

I guess people should thank TUQ, otherwise in the next election these MPs would have contested in the election. No wonder Plm-n is disgruntled, because they know for a fact that this would hurt them real bad. So people should reconsider there stance on TUQ and its no wonder why IK gives him respect.

story of crouption!

Last edited by a moderator:
All of your nonsenseable arguments, still evolves around the secterian divide among muslims with hate for other fellow muslim, who nt follow your ungrown knowledge of the religion?
You are hallucinating again? It is not hate, it is just describing your syndrome. You are just blinded with your false perception of the world.
Sectarian divide would be what your leader's ally Altaf Hussain aka Pharoah, yazid, dajjal, of highest order is doing in Pakistan. Your leader has HUGE support from Altaf and Altaf party supports your Leader!
& it kept going on & on,with unseen foolish fear & hate, with exrtra self-defined way of thinking?
I have no idea what you just said.
It very very common in pakistan, there are tens of sects , killing each other, jst to become the ultimate single true one?
So this is your interpretation of the world, anyone who speaks bitter truth about Padri is the doing of the it of Hate and the crime of the sects? denial denial is the you yes.
If you claim to be follower of Islam then do go by the book, which holds everyone accountable for their actions, and with your such blind faith how are you actually fallowing Islam?
& with each killing ,they take themselves far away from islam? Secterian war is become the weapon, which is destroying my country & I fully support tolerence of each others thinking with respect!
Stop beating around the bush and your absurd rants has no bases.
I don't agree or disagree with anyones sect, bt I like TuQ,s great stand against those killers who only kill other fellow muslims to get 7 wives in paradise of god?
Do you seriously think TUQ padri is the only Muslim who is against barbarians?
If you don't like TuQ, thts ur personal right, I don't hve problem with that, bt your hate bassed un declared half-fatwaa,s are the same kind of text , which is been often used to kill peoples in pakistan, & I fully dissagree & disapprove that?
your poor logic is result of your hallucination and blind faith in TUQ and diversion from true path of Islam. The only party that supports TUQ is MQM known for spreading terrorism in Pakistan which makes your leader a dajjal, yazid, terrorist supporter and a munafiq of highest order.
Its still horrible even to think, that a person living in the modest of democracy, hating other sects of his own religion with this dam passion?
So you accuse me of creating sects, and then for being against sect? Your job is to TROLL and annoy Muslims with your absurd allegations.
I am a Muslim who only supports the book of allah and the words of Prophet and people like you are the very reason why we have so many sects because they chose to believe in their leaders more then they do so the real Islam.
& it shows that, there is a little taliban under your skin?lol lol lol
With such absurd rants, you give us a reason to believe that their is an Indian and a Shyatan inside of you who is in agony of hell when he reads the words of Quran and enchants at falsehood of a padri.
What TuQ has done,& wht he is going to do in the future ,only god knows & can judge? Nt you & nt me, if you donlike him don't follow him,even don't disscuss him?
You do not even know the purpose of Quran! It is here for a reason that that reason is to implement it in our life and one of its purpose is to judge every matter according to the words of Allah. Maybe you will understand this only when Devil is removed from your soul
Bt as it seems,ur mind accepts his rightfull actions, bt your hatefull & disrespectfull past to other sects, still keeps u hating him? U need a mental doctor to solve your mental problem, or try just be a normal student & go join MuQ & ask TuQ the right answers , you still couldn't find till now!
I have already given you free diagnose. your syndrome = pathological liar, hallucination, narcissists, stubborn. Cant help me much other then give you a free advice.

Btw MuQ plus MQM = Muq Mqa lol lol lol. Your leader is a dajjal and the glorious prophet rightly said that the dajjal will have many so called Muslim followers.
Waiting with love & passion ,for all the hummans, with their colour,race,religion,sects to make this world better place, cause my god tells me, we the hummans all are equal,only difference is our good actions & bad actions in our practical lives?
Tell your Padri to stop sitting in the laps of Pharoahs if he wants to bring peace in pakistan.
So try to study TuQ, theories & his practicals with, a balanced mind, instead becoming a god to kill & deney everything?
I have studied TuQ and the only valid conclusion = Muq Mqa!

You are hallucinating again? It is not hate, it is just describing your syndrome. You are just blinded with your false perception of the world.
Sectarian divide would be what your leader's ally Altaf Hussain aka Pharoah, yazid, dajjal, of highest order is doing in Pakistan. Your leader has HUGE support from Altaf and Altaf party supports your Leader!
I have no idea what you just said.

So this is your interpretation of the world, anyone who speaks bitter truth about Padri is the doing of the it of Hate and the crime of the sects? denial denial is the you yes.
If you claim to be follower of Islam then do go by the book, which holds everyone accountable for their actions, and with your such blind faith how are you actually fallowing Islam?
Stop beating around the bush and your absurd rants has no bases.

Do you seriously think TUQ padri is the only Muslim who is against barbarians?

your poor logic is result of your hallucination and blind faith in TUQ and diversion from true path of Islam. The only party that supports TUQ is MQM known for spreading terrorism in Pakistan which makes your leader a dajjal, yazid, terrorist supporter and a munafiq of highest order.

So you accuse me of creating sects, and then for being against sect? Your job is to TROLL and annoy Muslims with your absurd allegations.
I am a Muslim who only supports the book of allah and the words of Prophet and people like you are the very reason why we have so many sects because they chose to believe in their leaders more then they do so the real Islam.

With such absurd rants, you give us a reason to believe that their is an Indian and a Shyatan inside of you who is in agony of hell when he reads the words of Quran and enchants at falsehood of a padri.

You do not even know the purpose of Quran! It is here for a reason that that reason is to implement it in our life and one of its purpose is to judge every matter according to the words of Allah. Maybe you will understand this only when Devil is removed from your soul
I have already given you free diagnose. your syndrome = pathological liar, hallucination, narcissists, stubborn. Cant help me much other then give you a free advice.

Btw MuQ plus MQM = Muq Mqa lol lol lol. Your leader is a dajjal and the glorious prophet rightly said that the dajjal will have many so called Muslim followers.

Tell your Padri to stop sitting in the laps of Pharoahs if he wants to bring peace in pakistan.

577913_388230947929403_1082895414_n.jpg

you still alive!
took long time to solve my mstry post?
all i can say is this,just close your eyes, TuQ with his blessings will be there for you!

Are you a doctor, to make such bold claims and to be honest you don't actually know Batmannow personally to make such an assumption. TUQ has not allied with AH, he riposted the idea that parties should join the march if they believe in fair elections and reform that is benefical to Pakistan. So there is a clear distinction in supporting someone's cause and openly inviting all parties for change. Plus learn the difference of yazeedi system and yazeedi character, huge difference my friend. TUQ gave the analogy of a yazeedi system, as a metaphor which is widely used around the world in different contexts. So you should take your statement back in calling AH yazeedi, even though we all hate what he stands for and represents the division of Pakistan.

A person does not become a expert by looking at a few interviews and speeches over a duration of 4 weeks to fully understand and assess someones character.

Well 62, 63 and 218 will be implemented through the hard efforts of TUQ. Some people talk the talk, but TUQ proved he can talk the walk...big difference.

So you have a PHD to call someone a dajjal follower...very shameful statement which has no causal mechanism and is too positive and has no grain of salt to support such a statement.

Rule number 1 of a debate advocates the theory that you can discuss issues but becoming personal shows your personal emotions because you have no answers to respond to criticism.

Let me guess your a salafists, who loves to use shirk and bida on other muslims. Batmannow may have conflicting views, but under no circumstances does that give you the right to advocate the assumption he has a devil in his soul. You come from America, which has the most educated community of Pakistani's around the world so please do some justice to that phenomena.

First of all, there is no problem if a person is Indian because this statement demonstrates your mentality is achiac. Second don't boldly and arrogantly use the word Shayatan on others, because you are not God to make such distinction. When you address someone in Islam you talk in a plight manner, not in a derogatory langauge such as I quote "padri". Maybe the Salafists way is violence but Sufism does not follow such barbarian practices.

no 1 problem in the world is terrorism, & with pakistan seen as its HQ, no one wants to invest a single penny, & to finish terrorism in pakistan needs, anti-terror laws, & to make & implement those laws you need a honnest govt, & to get a honnest govt , you need a fair clean election, & too hve fair clean ELECTIONS, you need a strong ELECTION COMMISION which can implement the forgotten sections of constitution of pakistan, & for all this to happen you need, dr, allamaa TAHIR-UL-QADRI in D-CHOWK?

I didnt hope you all now understand.

thank you

A Padri who supports terrorists parties like MQM can never bring fair and free elections except for muq muqa =MuQ + MQM

A Padri who supports terrorists parties like MQM can never bring fair and free elections except for muq muqa =MuQ + MQM
its just your opinion?
while million peoples, follow him & his stand? even in the coldest, nights of winter?
ohh you cant see, that? busted:lol:

Let me guess your a salafists, who loves to use shirk and bida on other muslims. Batmannow may have conflicting views, but under no circumstances does that give you the right to advocate the assumption he has a devil in his soul. You come from America, which has the most educated community of Pakistani's around the world so please do some justice to that phenomena.First of all, there is no problem if a person is Indian because this statement demonstrates your mentality is achiac. Second don't boldly and arrogantly use the word Shayatan on others, because you are not God to make such distinction. When you address someone in Islam you talk in a plight manner, not in a derogatory langauge such as I quote "padri". Maybe the Salafists way is violence but Sufism does not follow such barbarian practices
prime example of hypocrite. First you accuse me of being a salafist and then give me a lecture to not accuse batman ? Btw UK is a breeding ground for salafists. and oh, Prophet Mohammed was not a sufi because Sufism evolved from occult practice so it is among the 72 sects of hell.

Sufism | Surrendering Islam

Back
Top Bottom