What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Sir, no matter what you say, you cannot seperate religion and politics, especially in our part of the world. Even Mr TuQ uses religin for his purpose. And our main issue is: Mr TuQ is NOT AN HONEST MAN as proven by COUNTLESS videos.

I never said you cannot separate religion from politics, however people are maligning him on what contexts. You can't criticize him politically because IK has even accepted that the march was good, and everyone has a right to express there demands in a democratic way. If you find this strange then come to Europe where democracy was first introduced and you will see that marches occur often. So politically he is not wrong because he caused no violence and his demands were sound and reasonable. So the only conclusion leads to religion, which tells me that you are only against him because he practices Sufism. Show me a video where he is a liar? I did not say he was perfect, but I admire his character for change unlike sitting at home hurling insults at him because he took a proactive step.

Its like Altaf Hussain. He talks of land reforms, election reforms etc etc.. but look at him. Its like a joker telling us what to do. The things he says are mostly right. But saying doesnt take any money. It's WHAT HE DOES that's the problem. same with qadri. What he is saying may not be wrong, but his actions dont support him!

Is TUQ in Pakistan...the answer is yes, the same can't be applied to AH.
Did TUQ ask for reform...the answer is yes, was he partially successful....the answer is yes, even applauded by IK and SC.
Did his organisation steal from this nation to go on this march...the answer is no.
Is he going to take public office in election...the answer is no.
Does he have the right to ask for change yes..because if you take this away, oversea Pakistani won't come back to invest.
Did TUQ kill anyone, does he have a court case on him for corruption...the answer is no.
Is he respected in the west as a good moderate scholar..the answer is yes.

watch & decide yourself!

a very good disscusion, plz watch full!

Last edited by a moderator:
Assemblies’ dissolution before March 16
Assemblies

January 27, 2013 - Updated 1753 PKT
From Web Edition

1-27-2013_85529_l.jpg

LAHORE: Dr Tahirul Qadri and the government team which was behind the ‘Islamabad Long March Declaration’ have announced that assemblies will be dissolved prior to March 16 after which elections will be held within 90 days. During a news conference, Dr Tahirul Qadri said that the dates of the assemblies' dissolution and elections will be announced within 7-10 days.

Dr Qadri was speaking alongside the government team after the two sides met here on Sunday. According to Qadri, the coalition and Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) will hold consultations over the caretaker prime minister and chief ministers and a consensus will be reached. Following this, the government and opposition will hold talks about the caretaker setup.

Both sides agreed that 30 days will be allocated for the scrutiny of candidates under article 62 and 63 of the constitution.

Tahirul Qadri further said the two sides were in disagreement over the legality of the Election Commission and seizing funds available to the prime minister and chief ministers as these may be misused during the election process. According to Qadri these funds should be used to decrease electricity and food prices by 50 percent.

The Tehrik-e-Minhajul Quran leader also clarified there was no issue regarding the Chief Election Commissioner however the appointment of other Election Commission members were not made according to the constitution. “According to the constitution, the parliamentary committee should summon the candidates for the Election Commission posts in the provinces for a hearing. The four members were confirmed by the parliamentary committee without a hearing,” Qadri said.

Speaking to the media following Qadri, Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said the government was constitutionally bound to not overturn any decision of the parliamentary committee (in references to the legality of the Election Commission’s formation) and that the federal government had no control over the funds of provincial governments.

Repeating Tahirul Qadri's words, Kaira said the assemblies will be wrapped up before the stipulated term of the government and following that the general elections will be organized within the next 90 days.

He said a pre-planned formula for the caretaker set up will be implemented.

The Information Minister said Dr Tahirul Qadri will be given the date of assemblies' dissolution in the next 7 to 10 days.

528852_145033235654848_22733868_n.jpg

paid & biased media at its best against Dr, QADRI!

Last edited by a moderator:
Batmannow what did you think about the recent meeting between Qadri and the coalition parties? I hate Asma because she is against Pakistan army, who are the beacon of hope to are nation.

Batmannow what did you think about the recent meeting between Qadri and the coalition parties? I hate Asma because she is against Pakistan army, who are the beacon of hope to are nation.

Its still to early friend!
Bt I guss, he is moving towards SC,against EC,s structure & its politisized role?
That's on the cards, with this he is about to invent some thing like a jalsaa? To build more preasure!
Don't wory, assma,s chances already been vetoed by IK!
So no chance?

Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri - who he is for Pakistan and Pakistanis?
friend?
enemy?
sympathy?
ignoramus?
neutral?
why go after a speech disorder?
what he wants?
he wanted people of Pakistan?
-
I do not know. in different media inf. I do not understand.
-
all peace

Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri - who he is for Pakistan and Pakistanis?
friend?
enemy?
sympathy?
ignoramus?
neutral?
why go after a speech disorder?
what he wants?
he wanted people of Pakistan?
-
I do not know. in different media inf. I do not understand.
-
all peace

Don't put to much preasure on your brains,enjoy your life, just don't think about it!lol

Back
Top Bottom