What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Do you or Mullah TuQ TuQ realize that USA government and researchers helped Pakistan develop a new variety of wheat in the 60s and thus helped us overcome the chronic shortage of wheat? Do you.

Mullah TuQ TuQ got into trouble personally, then what did he do? He immediately ran to the West and got a citizenship by hook or crook.

Now that we have issues with natural gas and electricity, What does Mullah TuQ TuQ do? ran on Islu.

What a $tupidity. Shear madness. Bay-Waqoofi of million degrees.

He should be using his connections in Canada and America to import gas (to generate electricity) and oil from Canada or America, or from wherever he can get.

He should be mobilizing his million man woman child followers to create peace and stability and pro-West sentiments, so that Americans and Canadian civilian businessmen and engineers and oil workers and gas workers can come to Pakistan without fear and help us either import or explore gas and oil and put electric plants in the country.

First of all I believe you may have some misconception in regards to his citizenship in Canada. Because he is a moderate scholar who believes in the notion of inter-faith dialogue he was granted to come to Canada. His organisation is involved in over 100 countries where they do work on education and charities. In regards to bringing in investment, unfortunately he has spoken to the ex Prime Minister of Australia and many others refuted that because of corruption it failed to go through. Plus this notion is not incorrect because from my own experience I tried to get investment for a number of projects in Pakistan to do with dams, IT call centers, mining, financial leasing and so on, but it ultimately failed because these scum that reside in power were asking for kick-backs and bribes which destroyed the trust and image of Pakistan..which to be honest made me sad because I want to see progress. The day this government falls I will guarantee you that oversea Pakistani's will come back and bring there contacts to invest back into the country. If IK or the army comes to power then it will allow me to do business and bring money to Pakistan. One example is if you try to export goods in Pakistan you have to pay bribes and if you don't then your goods will be damaged.

So my point is if I can't get the Chinese to come and invest, because they are scared of losing there money then how will TUQ who would face the same dilemma. Government institutions are different because the Chinese have good relations but even that is on thin ice because China is not prepared to invest heavily if there is no stability. There is a chance for ABC to come into Pakistan and expand its operations but won't happen in this government. The question is not workers, but the investment its self, no sane person from the west is willing to risks such volatility. Even in Russia which is changing for the better is seen as skeptical to invest, unless its the big boys like exon mobile or BP, because they have huge assets or capital and a signed agreement with no kickbacks with Rosneft, unlike which can't provide the same deal.

Canada has the technology to extract oil from tar sands.

America has the technology to extract gas from shale or use high sulfur coal from Thar.

Pakistan has sbustantial reserves of shale and high sulfur coal and even perhaps tar.

Thus Mullah TuQ TuQ should convince Americans and Canadians to come to Pakistan and extract gas from shale and oil from tar if there is any.

There is no fing shale in D chowk, and there is no fing coal in D-Chowk there certainly is no fing tar in D chowk.

then

Why on earth Mullah TuQ TuQ is harassing ordinary Pakistanis living around D-Chowk. Why?

You do know that the extraction of oil through tar sand is high and technology revolving around shale is relatively new which will
not be given lightly. It was one of the main reasons why Putin signed an agreement with Exxon Mobile together with Russia State
Oil giant where technology would be exchanged for exploration rights in Texas and Siberia. Pakistan does not have the political leverage or geopolitical power to even get the same deal. So on paper it looks easy but reality is another story of getting investment or workers. When Chinese engineers were working in Pakistan they were being killed, because we have no stability or protection. Russia had the same problem through its mafia but Putin has changed this, so unless Pakistan has a change of government or reforms then we can never hope to get any investment which is substantial and no foreigner is willing to work.

I respect your views and it does have some substance. But my main idea is not blindly supporting TUQ, but just complimenting his policy of change which has only been seen in IK. If I had the option then I would prefer the Army, but its not practical in this era.

Its not salafist (which I am not) vs sufism. I merely was giving proof against fake sufi mullah padri or TuQ for which u guys hav no answer. Biggest dharna.. big lols.. Man. Please no more jokes. This is not the jokes thread. 30000 ppl only

Oh n watch this too what ur "sufi padri" supporters do to women.

Sure what ever suits your boat and keeps you happy at night. First of all learn the distinction of the biggest march in Pakistan and Islamabad. Of course if you contextualize it within the whole of Pakistan then its small, but in regards to Islamabad then its the biggest in history. Actually we do have answers and for your information I am not his supporter just an admirer of his bold steps. As a scholar he is well-balanced not extreme like these salafists and he is the student of the great sheikh Giliani. So you may disagree with him on his political views but don't attack him personally because he practices Islam and preachers correct that would shame you and me for a life time. In regards to your video...hamid mir is an idiot the guy who hates the army who protects this nation and makes a fake report on ISI or the army in trying to kill him. Some of his acts are borderline treason. Furthermore his speech if true, then they should file a case after all God has given us to hands and a mouth to punish those who have done wrong.....file a case. Guess that will not happen because he is having a typical tantrum.

Yeh lo @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=8052" target="_blank">batmannow</a></u>.. case bhi ho gaya!!

Govt-Qadri agreement challenged in SC | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Here is Fake Hussaini "dealing" with Yazeedis while his followers are freezing outside:
qadri-container-govt-delegation-declaration-inp-670.jpg

lol lol lol

Notice the chair "Hussaini" sits in and notice the "Yazeedi" chairs. Outside are awaami chairs (road).

:cheesy: :rofl:

And you still haven't explained this.. waiting for ur reply on this.. dont reply with Sipa sahaba and Sipa Mohammedi ka propaganda hay etc. lols lols

He agrees with danish cartoons of our beloved prophet!! This padri lowlife?

though i don't support any polictical figure the clip you put up malign your own credibility the laws in demark do not consider this blasphemy and neither do they follow shariah law hence no action can be taken as presented by Mr tahir.... if the cartoon maker worked in pakistan only then could he be punished

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese government is 1000 more corrupt than Pakistani
Indian government is at least as corrupt as that of Pakistan.

South Korea had 1000 times bigger scandals of corruption when it was developing from the ashes of war

And yet all these countries are doing well because their top priorities were "work" and "cooperation with the West". Corruption and political system overhaul happened much much later in some cases and in other cases, the political system is still the same old corrupt one. Just check out the politics of Bihar and UP and Gujarat and you will understand why India is progressing even though their political system is messed up too.

First of all my dear brother China may have corruption but its at the regional level. All state owned resources or national major projects don't face such issues as Pakistan. Western companies who come in are not faced with the notion of bribery at a high level to certain politicians. At this very moment Xi Jinping is mopping up Shanghai by destroying those who corrupt. You must understand that cooperation and work with the West is essential but it should be dictated on the terms on mutual beneficial outcomes. I still remember vividly when I was in a room where the Boeing President of China was discussing a proposal with a wealthy businessman from Chengdu which was being facilitated by ABC. He wanted to lease planes, but Boeing was not offering a good deal in comparison to Airbus but were trying to persuade him. He was not amused thus he asked his translator to say to Boeing " This is China so you have to do business on are terms, if not then leave because I can take my business else where" The point is China has become successful because it has not compromised its national integrity unlike Pakistan, where the government is a failure or Private businessmen have lacked the foresight in vision. You talked about Gujarat, but did you know that its a center for cutting gems. The government gave the initiative but it was the local private businesses that advanced this sector. In Pakistan we have namak Mandi but none of the traders are bothered to get there staff trained to international level or exploit the use of laser technology. So they both may have had corruption but there institutions are strong. Another example is a friend of mine whose brother went to Pakistan 2 years ago for a possible investment in micro-finance but the deal stalled because of bribery..instead he went to India where this did not occur. You need cooperation but actually its the people them selves who can change Pakistan with good governance.

Fauji my brother the article you provided is bias because the New York Times has a hard stance on China. They are criticizing a man who decentralized power from the party elders, destroyed the notion of following Mao's revolutionary policies and focused on being a technocrat which developed China. Without Wen-Hua, Jiang Zemin and his supporters would have still been in power. Because of there administration the average age of the political Bureau standing committee went to 60 which was a lot higher back in the 80s and 90s. You do have corruption at the high level of China but its at a smaller scale. It was one of the reasons why Bo Xilai was done even though he was sprouting Mao's revolution from Chongqing. When your in China even by smoking a high brand cigarette like Yuxi or panda rises the public's eyebrows who demand an investigation. A politician was done a couple of years ago because he was caught on footage smoking Nanjiang a yellow packet cigarette which is one of the most expensive on the market. The public demanded an enquiry and he was charged and today that brand is entitled as corruption cigarette.

Why am I not surprised with your utter nonsense that you come up with passion!
A fearless anti-Taliban cleric has drawn more local and international media attention and focus in a few days than a Taliban-sympathizing cricket icon who has been active in Pakistani politics for more than a decade.
Prime example of yellow journalism. What does this have to do with the disscusion? Or do you just like to jibber jabber what ever comes in your mind? Not that I am Imran Khan supporter (never going to be) but he may be against War on Terror policy but is no way a taliban sympathizer since he has not been convicted.
Ur argument is just bassed on hate , which comes from wrong self-righteousness , with no solution to the crisses faced by whole muslims in the world & specially in pakistan, wrongly framed by the west as terrorists?
You need to burst out of your TUQ bubble and come out from your lala land. No one here is spreading hate its just you hallucinating because its the way how you perceive reality.
What you hve done to reduce growing hate against islam?
Nothing jst using quran & hadiths , to prove TuQ wrong on this fourm?
The best form of Jihad is the word of Truth which is what you call hate.
& too stop me supporting a islamic leader who emerge the only leader on the face of earth with a document which tells clearly & rightly ,that terrorism isn't allowed as a tool tobe used against those who may nt agree with them?
You are just blinded with ignorance. Let me correct you their and it is not a opinion, QADRI PADRI is NOT a Islamic Leader I repeat Qadri is not a Islamic leader! Astaghfirullah !!!! Prime example of Islamic Leader is Prophet Mohammed.
PLz read his anti-terrorism FATWAA to clear all the stanic mess messing your head!
Qadri's disciples are dumb because they are stumbling upon prominent messages against violence in Quran which all the faithful Muslims knew about when they were kids.
Or should convince the world & the UN that you hve better knowledge & better explination to the level as same as TuQ? Lol lol lol
So you seriously think UN is going to judge this matter better then allah?
Hope fully, you will start reading his fatwaa, after reading this very enlighting post?lol lol lol
I did and you know what it states?
blasphemy law only applies to Muslims.
Blasphemy law applies to all Muslims and Non-Muslims. :angel:
Your fake Mullah does not sound so "peaceful their" because he is a deceiver the real dajjal yazid!!!! Which part of Quran or Hadith states anyone who mocks prophet shall be put to death!
Round 2 is jst begun!lol
If this motivates your life then may god help you.

Why am I not surprised with your utter nonsense that you come up with passion!

Prime example of yellow journalism. What does this have to do with the disscusion? Or do you just like to jibber jabber what ever comes in your mind? Not that I am Imran Khan supporter (never going to be) but he may be against War on Terror policy but is no way a taliban sympathizer since he has not been convicted.

You need to burst out of your TUQ bubble and come out from your lala land. No one here is spreading hate its just you hallucinating because its the way how you perceive reality.

The best form of Jihad is the word of Truth which is what you call hate.

You are just blinded with ignorance. Let me correct you their and it is not a opinion, QADRI PADRI is NOT a Islamic Leader I repeat Qadri is not a Islamic leader! Astaghfirullah !!!! Prime example of Islamic Leader is Prophet Mohammed.
Qadri's disciples are dumb because they are stumbling upon prominent messages against violence in Quran which all the faithful Muslims knew about when they were kids.
So you seriously think UN is going to judge this matter better then allah?
I did and you know what it states?
blasphemy law only applies to Muslims.
Blasphemy law applies to all Muslims and Non-Muslims. :angel:
Your fake Mullah does not sound so "peaceful their" because he is a deceiver the real dajjal yazid!!!! Which part of Quran or Hadith states anyone who mocks prophet shall be put to death!

If this motivates your life then may god help you.

All of your nonsenseable arguments, still evolves around the secterian divide among muslims with hate for other fellow muslim, who nt follow your ungrown knowledge of the religion?
& it kept going on & on,with unseen foolish fear & hate, with exrtra self-defined way of thinking?
It very very common in pakistan, there are tens of sects , killing each other, jst to become the ultimate single true one?
& with each killing ,they take themselves far away from islam? Secterian war is become the weapon, which is destroying my country & I fully support tolerence of each others thinking with respect!
I don't agree or disagree with anyones sect, bt I like TuQ,s great stand against those killers who only kill other fellow muslims to get 7 wives in paradise of god?
If you don't like TuQ, thts ur personal right, I don't hve problem with that, bt your hate bassed un declared half-fatwaa,s are the same kind of text , which is been often used to kill peoples in pakistan, & I fully dissagree & disapprove that?
Its still horrible even to think, that a person living in the modest of democracy, hating other sects of his own religion with this dam passion?
& it shows that, there is a little taliban under your skin?lol lol lol
What TuQ has done,& wht he is going to do in the future ,only god knows & can judge? Nt you & nt me, if you donlike him don't follow him,even don't disscuss him?
Bt as it seems,ur mind accepts his rightfull actions, bt your hatefull & disrespectfull past to other sects, still keeps u hating him? U need a mental doctor to solve your mental problem, or try just be a normal student & go join MuQ & ask TuQ the right answers , you still couldn't find till now!
Waiting with love & passion ,for all the hummans, with their colour,race,religion,sects to make this world better place, cause my god tells me, we the hummans all are equal,only difference is our good actions & bad actions in our practical lives?
So try to study TuQ, theories & his practicals with, a balanced mind, instead becoming a god to kill & deney everything?

All of your nonsenseable arguments, still evolves around the secterian divide among muslims with hate for other fellow muslim, who nt follow your ungrown knowledge of the religion?
& it kept going on & on,with unseen foolish fear & hate, with exrtra self-defined way of thinking?
It very very common in pakistan, there are tens of sects , killing each other, jst to become the ultimate single true one?
& with each killing ,they take themselves far away from islam? Secterian war is become the weapon, which is destroying my country & I fully support tolerence of each others thinking with respect!
I don't agree or disagree with anyones sect, bt I like TuQ,s great stand against those killers who only kill other fellow muslims to get 7 wives in paradise of god?
If you don't like TuQ, thts ur personal right, I don't hve problem with that, bt your hate bassed un declared half-fatwaa,s are the same kind of text , which is been often used to kill peoples in pakistan, & I fully dissagree & disapprove that?
Its still horrible even to think, that a person living in the modest of democracy, hating other sects of his own religion with this dam passion?
& it shows that, there is a little taliban under your skin?lol lol lol
What TuQ has done,& wht he is going to do in the future ,only god knows & can judge? Nt you & nt me, if you donlike him don't follow him,even don't disscuss him?
Bt as it seems,ur mind accepts his rightfull actions, bt your hatefull & disrespectfull past to other sects, still keeps u hating him? U need a mental doctor to solve your mental problem, or try just be a normal student & go join MuQ & ask TuQ the right answers , you still couldn't find till now!
Waiting with love & passion ,for all the hummans, with their colour,race,religion,sects to make this world better place, cause my god tells me, we the hummans all are equal,only difference is our good actions & bad actions in our practical lives?
So try to study TuQ, theories & his practicals with, a balanced mind, instead becoming a god to kill & deney everything?
Sir please stop supporting that jerk Tahirul Qadri far bigger fraud and moron than Zardari this man even left Zardai behind destroying Pakistan

Sir please stop supporting that jerk Tahirul Qadri far bigger fraud and moron than Zardari this man even left Zardai behind destroying Pakistan

I know the reply you'll get, something like this:

"Terrorists killed 5 ppl in mamo jambo bla bla bla"
This is what salafis n mullahs n janat e iskami n ssp n jhangvi n every name I know is doing.. so.. lol lol lol rofl. .

Mods please close this thread, Cuz TUQ is alive here in forum too.

May I ask, u wht fraud he has done?
Sorry , pages on this thread been spent to prove him wrong & wht is proven till now?
Nothing,now may I request you to plz leave your, support to that disscusting leader, which you r, supporting senselessly from ages!lol

I know the reply you'll get, something like this:

"Terrorists killed 5 ppl in mamo jambo bla bla bla"
This is what salafis n mullahs n janat e iskami n ssp n jhangvi n every name I know is doing.. so.. lol lol lol rofl. .
Terrorism & courption both r the most dangerous issues cracking & destroying pakistan these days & even a blind can tell you that?
TuQ,s stand on both issues is clear ,strong & practical thn all of others?
Bt all this ,can't be understood by,high school kids like you, so stop messing the things which are nt made for ur mind, instead go play cricket with other kids of GALLI?lol lol lol

Mods please close this thread, Cuz TUQ is alive here in forum too.

If you don't like, TuQ don't come to see, whts moving in this thread? Ohh I see you want to see TuQ,s bashings?
Yes!
but you got upset , cause that's the other way around? & that the reason making you come to this thread?lol lol lol
TuQs, rightfull struggle for the real change in the system will continue to hit, the crouptors & their supporters!lol
Insha-allaha!

If you don't like, TuQ don't come to see, whts moving in this thread? Ohh I see you want to see TuQ,s bashings?
Yes!
but you got upset , cause that's the other way around? & that the reason making you come to this thread?lol lol lol
TuQs, rightfull struggle for the real change in the system will continue to hit, the crouptors & their supporters!lol
Insha-allaha!
He is asking for escape. Some times truth becomes bitter and unavoidable,and to avoid this, there is a path called "Escape road". He has nothing for debate, just rant and their personal dislikes.

Back
Top Bottom