What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

He is asking for escape. Some times truth becomes bitter and unavoidable,and to avoid this, there is a path called "Escape road". He has nothing for debate, just rant and their personal dislikes.

Dear peacefull,
I know that, jst before my post you can see wonderfull, points given as a logical argument, by GREEN BULLET too?
Bt these ranters need wakeup calls, that's wht their crazy minds ever wanted?
BTW looking forward for, 27 meeting between govt & TuQ in lahore? I think TuQ has all the cards to go for any makeup or breakup situarions!
Thanks , really admire you & Green bullet,s supporting posts !

May I ask, u wht fraud he has done?
Sorry , pages on this thread been spent to prove him wrong & wht is proven till now?
Nothing,now may I request you to plz leave your, support to that disscusting leader, which you r, supporting senselessly from ages!lol

Sir from where should start let by telling you how he capatured a flat in PU teacher flats illegally or that crap which he did and tried malign Nawaz brothers although I hate them but in this case they got proven right and his lies even made them heros and also the latest lie of he got nationaliy and by the way his name is not even Tahir ul Qadri @babajees read this too

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear peacefull,
I know that, jst before my post you can see wonderfull, points given as a logical argument, by GREEN BULLET too?
Bt these ranters need wakeup calls, that's wht their crazy minds ever wanted?
BTW looking forward for, 27 meeting between govt & TuQ in lahore? I think TuQ has all the cards to go for any makeup or breakup situarions!
Thanks , really admire you & Green bullet,s supporting posts !
Indeed, very healthy and positive comments by green bullet. This is called the positive debate instead of to criticism on criticism, And negative thinking that leads towards negative perceptions, aggressive behavior and forced him for futile effort to make it negative in every possible way.

Sir from where should start let by telling you how he capatured a flat in PU teacher flats illegally or that crap which he did and tried malign Nawaz brothers although I hate them but in this case they got proven right and his lies even made them heros and also the latest lie of he got nationaliy and by the way his name is not even Tahir ul Qadri @babajees read this too

Come on?
With loads, of scandles of sharifs you still think they are the victims?
Jst try to re-investigate that whole bakrey incident,u still think ,those beaten up guys were there to malign Nawaz brothers & co?
& look for godsake the LHC,s handling of the case & inthe end wht happens? Who come up clean even the video clip was running on the dam TV,24/7?
& now from nowhere out of the blue, u think TuQ in those early days was enough powerfull to go against sharifs?
Friend you need to come up better thn that?
Don't try too hard!

Last edited by a moderator:
TUQ is now rest in peace after almost jeopardizing the life of thousands. He created a historic blunder in history of Pakistan.
A simple word for him... Traitor... a foreigner who is thinking to save Pakistan.. just a joke.

Come on?
With loads, of scandles of sharifs you still think they are the victims?
Jst try to re-investigate that whole bakrey incident,u still think ,those beaten up guys were there to malign Nawaz brothers & co?
& look for godsake the LHC,s handling of the case & inthe end wht happens? Who come up clean even the video clip was running on the dam TV,24/7?
& now from nowhere out of the blue, u think TuQ in those early days was enough powerfull to go against sharifs?
Friend you need to come up better thn that?
Don't try too hard!

They were not that early days of Qadri so he tried that drama and failed miserably and also other actions he has done and kind of videos he has gone and also how he took nationality and loads of other things

They were not that early days of Qadri so he tried that drama and failed miserably and also other actions he has done and kind of videos he has gone and also how he took nationality and loads of other things

Are you referring to the "qaatliana hamla" On qadri by the ganjas?? Lols, turned out blood on qadris shirt was that of goats.. In court that too. Lols

TUQ is now rest in peace after almost jeopardizing the life of thousands. He created a historic blunder in history of Pakistan.
A simple word for him... Traitor... a foreigner who is thinking to save Pakistan.. just a joke.

Those marches are the real heroes of Pakistan, because they want to see change. Chairmen Mao did the long march in 1927 across China in the blistering weather of hot and cold, which was considered suicidal at the time and many died as a result. Yet through this suffering hope remained in China, reviving nationalism and because of this event it became pivotal in 1949. Scholars in China praise Mao for his bold steps. Today we see a man known as TUQ who has risen the banner of fighting for the poor and bringing hope to millions, not for money, power or fame but the prevalence of justice which is lacking in Pakistan. He may not be successful, because only Allah can give victory, but I can guarantee you within the next coming decades his bold steps would be appreciated and commended by scholars and the public in general since his agenda was not violence with the use of guns but change through the use of mouth to the masses.

Those marches proved to the world that Pakistan still has Jazba within there hearts and no rain or cold can deter them for showing there love for Pakistan. People who criticize him because of rain and mock his agenda of change remind me of a quote from Sergeant Harper of the 95th Essex in Sharpe "Its not a crime to come from the gutter...but it is if you choose to remain there". Currently Pakistan has a stigma of being known as the sick man of Asia, which is not a crime because events have transpired that have eroded society within are borders. However it is a crime for Pakistani's who sit at home and don't change there society by silencing there voices and choosing to remain in the gutter.

Technical you live in Abu Dhabi, so if you came back to Pakistan advocating the stance of change if you had the opportunity then you are a traitor... illogical argument which has no base and actually causes division and segregation within are society. So would you consider me a traitor after all I was born in London and currently live in the UK? Because if you say yes, then remember it is the remittance money from oversea Pakistani's that is currently keeping are country functioning otherwise we would collapse. You mock TUQ, but did you consider that Imran Khan who was being maligned by domestic Pakistanis found refuge from oversea Pakistani's who supported him through his difficult times. IK is smart, since the revival of Pakistan's economy will be essentially imperative to get oversea Pakistan's to invest back into the country, specifically those who have contacts within institutions, banks, conglomerate firms and so on. Also the joke which you articulated should be reversed because if he is a foreigner then we as Pakistani's should dig a hole in a sand pit and stick are heads in shame, since a foreigner in your words has shown more love for Pakistan.

He took nationality because of his work and dedication to Islam, where Canada invited him so that he could increase inter-faith dialogue. Your argument is weak in my opinion and actually reminds me of Hanif Abbasi who was laughing at Fauzia Kasuri just because she has a dual nationality, claiming she had no right to discuss the issues of Pakistan because she is a foreigner and can not ask for change. This was refuted expertly by Fauzia Kasuri who said as long as I don't take any public office, then I have a right to change Pakistan since I have jazba and junoon for my country and you have no right to question my integrity. The same is applied to TUQ who is not going too fight in the elections and that perimeter extends to his family as well. If you don't welcome oversea Pakistan's then we won't progress, so don't cause division. China today has been successful because of reform but most of all successful Chinese who were living across the world decided to come back and invest and help the progress of there nation. You are judging a man who has caused no violence which is being appreciated by IK and his party.

Sir please stop supporting that jerk Tahirul Qadri far bigger fraud and moron than Zardari this man even left Zardai behind destroying Pakistan

Your argument is so illogical, please take a good 5 minutes to read your posts carefully and then think what is wrong with this sentence. You cannot put a person in the same category as Zardari who has destroyed the economy of Pakistan and siphoned billions with his cronies and caused oppression on the people. TUQ and is organization have given money to charity and schools in over 100 countries, he has written over 1000 books on Islam yet you are comparing him to someone like Zardari. That sentence of yours actually reminds me of a quote from Ancient China "forget helping those who choose to remain ignorant..because people with no brain have no cure. This mentality demonstrates that you don't like TUQ because he practices Sufism. Unlike Salafism which practices hate and destruction Sufism does the opposite. Just look through google and you can see the violent nature of Salafism. TUQ is not known through the world as Mr 10% instead he is admired in the West for his logical religious tolerance that has attracted people to Islam. You are making this into a religious issue rather than a political issue.

Your argument is so illogical, please take a good 5 minutes to read your posts carefully and then think what is wrong with this sentence. You cannot put a person in the same category as Zardari who has destroyed the economy of Pakistan and siphoned billions with his cronies and caused oppression on the people. TUQ and is organization have given money to charity and schools in over 100 countries, he has written over 1000 books on Islam yet you are comparing him to someone like Zardari. That sentence of yours actually reminds me of a quote from Ancient China "forget helping those who choose to remain ignorant..because people with no brain have no cure. This mentality demonstrates that you don't like TUQ because he practices Sufism. Unlike Salafism which practices hate and destruction Sufism does the opposite. Just look through google and you can see the violent nature of Salafism. TUQ is not known through the world as Mr 10% instead he is admired in the West for his logical religious tolerance that has attracted people to Islam. You are making this into a religious issue rather than a political issue.

Great post mate great posts!
Even you comeup with all the truth & knowledge to answer these brunned pattatos, they will keep bringing in the same trash?lol
Bt for you,I say great , knowledgable, true, & upfront!
Thanks for standing with last man standing!
Problem in pakistani social-media is,its still felt & replied like cheap conversations,we can get on tea stalls?
Its full with the crap prapogandist with cheap content & its going on from ages, cause that wht our politicians are made off?
These opposing fellows, aren't are the ones getting paid by politicians? No they the ones who have fear, if a change comes in pakistan, & pakistani peoples started following TuQ or evEn IK, they will lose their stupid status immediatly, which is only made off bowing to the stupid elite politicians?
That's the fear, friend!
They often become jealous from MARCH,s like TuQ did jst a week before cause, it brings the reality check in their croupted sights!
Thanks,U r good, jst few posts & am ur FAN!lol
Keep it up!

According to the logic of our esteemed member batmannow, and your own to some extent. How can you blame zardari? There is not one IOTA of "proof" against him in "our courts" and he has used "non voilence like mr tuq" to keep democracy togather. He is fighting war on terror, has sacrificed his own ministers and governors and even his own wife for the cause!

Sir, no matter what you say, you cannot seperate religion and politics, especially in our part of the world. Even Mr TuQ uses religin for his purpose. And our main issue is: Mr TuQ is NOT AN HONEST MAN as proven by COUNTLESS videos.

Jhoota aadmi jitni achi taqreer karay, hot ajhoota hi hay.

Its like Altaf Hussain. He talks of land reforms, election reforms etc etc.. but look at him. Its like a joker telling us what to do. The things he says are mostly right. But saying doesnt take any money. It's WHAT HE DOES that's the problem. same with qadri. What he is saying may not be wrong, but his actions dont support him!

Great post mate great posts!
Even you comeup with all the truth & knowledge to answer these brunned pattatos, they will keep bringing in the same trash?lol
Bt for you,I say great , knowledgable, true, & upfront!
Thanks for standing with last man standing!
Problem in pakistani social-media is,its still felt & replied like cheap conversations,we can get on tea stalls?
Its full with the crap prapogandist with cheap content & its going on from ages, cause that wht our politicians are made off?
These opposing fellows, aren't are the ones getting paid by politicians? No they the ones who have fear, if a change comes in pakistan, & pakistani peoples started following TuQ or evEn IK, they will lose their stupid status immediatly, which is only made off bowing to the stupid elite politicians?
That's the fear, friend!
They often become jealous from MARCH,s like TuQ did jst a week before cause, it brings the reality check in their croupted sights!
Thanks,U r good, jst few posts & am ur FAN!lol
Keep it up!

Thank you Batmannow, for your kind generous words:cheers: The problem with Pakistan is that people don't analyze in what they are trying to riposte and the consequences it has on are society. Healthy criticism is good although if your argument has no historical reference or information of the ground realities with casual mechanism links, then an individual seems inert because he was too lazy to google the information or listens to cheap banter in a market stall, as you correctly identified.

From my comprehension I fail to understand why these individuals are jealous of the march, after all its the benefit of Pakistan and its people. I guess everyone has there own opinion although I do recommend these people to read more and think outside the box for a change.

Imran Khan love foreign women! its not so bad to be a foreigner but it is bad to be a foreigner and become interior or defence minister!

According to the logic of our esteemed member batmannow, and your own to some extent. How can you blame zardari? There is not one IOTA of "proof" against him in "our courts" and he has used "non voilence like mr tuq" to keep democracy togather. He is fighting war on terror, has sacrificed his own ministers and governors and even his own wife for the cause!

Read my posts careful and then reply please. I can blame Zardari because its factual evidence that the Pakistani economy is virtually destroyed and most businesses are moving abroad to countries like Bangladesh. A person does not need a court to identify this hypothesis because its obvious. Furthermore read the IMF and ADB report in how Pakistan is failing as an economy and if it does not reform then it can lead to disaster. In addition under Zardari Pakistan has defaulted for the first time in history and its bonds are useless. Are economy is so bad that last year I was speaking to an ex Banker who now deals in oil, and he said Pakistan does not even have a proper country fund which demonstrates clearly that its not a viable destination for foreign investment. This was shameful and embarrassing that my country does not even have a country fund. Commodity prices are not being controlled, we have an electricity problem, no gas and also no securities where kidnappings are a common theme.

Yes he has used non-violence, but a casual mechanism link in why he should resign is simple Karachi is lawless under his tenure, since we have target killings. Baluchistan is no-mans land since so much is happening in that province and people are being killed systematically and no solution is being provided. The Northern areas is even worse at this current stage. So my question is simple, if this happened in any other democratic country then you can guarantee that heads will role and the President or the Prime Minister should resign for his failings. When you say no violence what about the recent NAB case and less not forget the scandal of the ex American Pakistani ambassador who was relaying information to America under the direction of Zardari. He has used violence because PPP have an armed militant group wing in there party and people ares suffering in Karachi. The recent murder of that young boy in Karachi, showed that the Interior minister and NAB were helping the murders escape.

In regards to Zardari siphoning billions from Pakistan it is common knowledge and it does not take a rocket scientists too work out his shady character. The courts can not do anything unless Rehman Malik sends a notice to the Swiss authorities to send the information to the Supreme Court, so in essence this proves that Zardari and his cronies are corrupt. Another question, how can the interior Minister of Pakistan afford to buy and own a Subway store in Edgeware road, this is common knowledge in the UK? Furthermore why has the government not investigated the scandal of the house in Bishops Avenue because the bank and the authorities have seized it?

Yes he is fighting the war on terror..correction the army is fighting and being shaheed in the war on terror. His wife was killed and his party has been in government for 5 years, yet he still has not pursued this case but instead leaching on the nation of Pakistan. If he loses power then how would he expect to find the killers of his wife, plus the crocodile tears of playing the wife card is over-used. You advocated that he has loss ministers who have died from attacks, yet this conjecture is weak because the Army loses solders when they were in power, yet some were still against them.

In comparison TUQ has no public office which has effected the economy of the nation. He has no public office where he can be responsible for the deaths of ordinary citizens. He has no public office where he is preventing the course of justice, plus he has no pending cases on him. But he has a organization which has given money to schools and charity to 100 countries and he has written over 1000 books, plus he is a student of Sheikh Gilani which makes him more credible.

Back
Top Bottom