What's new

Pastor plans to burn effigy of Prophet of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glorious do you not wanna respond to my answer of you post at the top of the last page?

To much to read? :P

If burning a copy of the Quran is freedom of speech, then what about our freedom of speech ?? What about the right of a Muslim to build a mosque wherever he or she likes ?? What about the right of a person to openly criticize the US and its policies ?? Why can't Muslim women wear the niqab if they want to ?? Why can't a Sikh wear a turban without being ridiculed ??

There are such strong anti-Semitic laws in Europe and the US. Why are there no laws to protect other religions and their followers ??

Idiotic people with idiotic policies.

Glorious do you not wanna respond to my answer of you post at the top of the last page?

To much to read? :P

Yes it was too much for me to swallow-
So i did some other usual work- Performed my Maghrib Prayer- taken Dinner- watched some Tele- Spent some time with my wife- family- Its still too much for me to bear- so i am going to take my family out to my meet a friend of mne's family- After that i will just pretend that your reply never happened to me-Lol

Hope you understand that is a sarcastic reply because of shortage of time- definitely you'll have my reply when i have some available free time and we will take the argument further- Hey- this is not some thing new- this is how the conversations and arguments over the internet goes- so no need to call me out like this again- thank you

Can Christian build Churches wherever they want in any muslim countries? Answer that before you brag about your right.

BTW, criticizing the U.S. policies has been done day in and day out. You have not viewed News lately???

Any clothes or style of dressing may have its historical root. However, it needs to go since it is not fit for modern time.

You do not see a Chinese man with a plait or Chinese women with foot-binding, do you?

You do not see a British or French wearing those silly hair nowadays, do you?

How about those breast-pumping skirts??? You probably only see it in Johnny Depp's Caribbean series.

BTW, you do not allow Christians to convert people in your muslim world. How do you recruit your followers? They read your Quran and suddenly fall in love with it, and convert to it??? What a joke. What a hypocrite.

If burning a copy of the Quran is freedom of speech, then what about our freedom of speech ?? What about the right of a Muslim to build a mosque wherever he or she likes ?? What about the right of a person to openly criticize the US and its policies ?? Why can't Muslim women wear the niqab if they want to ?? Why can't a Sikh wear a turban without being ridiculed ??

There are such strong anti-Semitic laws in Europe and the US. Why are there no laws to protect other religions and their followers ??

You have right to build mosque, that is how you are building right near ground zero, and govt cant do anything about it. People can oppose at best, they same way you can oppose quran burning.
American does not ban turban or ban niqab.

Europe has different values, UK did not allow the pastor to come, saying UK visa is a privilege and not a right.

Ability to burn a holybook, or build mosque near ground zero is a civilizational achievement for US, we in India are nowhere near it.

Due to the sensitivity issue since all terrorists are muslims, I really think it is the worst idea to build a mosque near ground zero. To those who died in that terrorist attack, it will be the worst ridicule against them.

You have right to build mosque, that is how you are building right near ground zero, and govt cant do anything about it. People can oppose at best, they same way you can oppose quran burning.
American does not ban turban or ban niqab.

Europe has different values, UK did not allow the pastor to come, saying UK visa is a privilege and not a right.

Ability to burn a holybook, or build mosque near ground zero is a civilizational achievement for US, we in India are nowhere near it.

It may be holy book for you, but it is nothing for him. As I said, you can burn any other book which you think is not holy to show your protest, who is stopping you.

If you or anyone else burns my holy book in front of me just because it means nothing to him, I can assure you that they will meet a very quick and painful end...

such is the nature of human beings... on the one hand the Americans with their moron leader Obama claim that they want peace and new beginnings with Muslims all over the world and on the other, Cherry Jones and his ilk are allowed to insult Muslims in the name of freedom of expression...

I remember this well last year... at a debate, these guardians of freedom of speech were howling at me like silly dogs and I gave them just one example of the double standards of the west when it comes to these issues...

A man in France entered his photograph in a competition where he showed himself wiping his behind with a French flag... Guess what was the reaction of the freedom of expression leaders in France...

‘I want the person who committed this outrage to be punished, and possibly those who published it too.’

The Two Malcontents » French outrage over photo of man wiping his butt on the Nation’s flag

Just to let you know... after I quoted this example, the howling dogs went silent...

Moral of the story... if you insult someone, they CAN insult you back... this breaks down social harmony and is NOT the society that we Muslims want to live in... This happens under secular societies because they have no respect for any religion...

Now lets think of things we can do with an American flag shall we... LOL!!!!

OR

we could rise above these animals and in response, keep engaging people on the internet, write to newspapers showing our disgust at such events, make phone calls to all Americans we know of and demand from them that they should do something about it (I must have had about a thousand demands to condemn terrorism in the name of Islam)... or cough cough... call the US embassy and just insult them politely... etc etc... different strategies... we cannot expect Ghadari or Gailany to do anything about this... Dont expect much from Fauj at present either... but we can do something ourselves... Oh and how about setting up a Facebook page against such things... e.g Facebook page for peace and love and against bigotry and hypocrisy and double standards and America and France and UK etc... choose your pick... ideas are many

Because they want to kill millions of Muslims first perhaps?

Your threat will get you a jail term. If you commit violence, you will be promptly punished according to the law.

If you or anyone else burns my holy book in front of me just because it means nothing to him, I can assure you that they will meet a very quick and painful end...

such is the nature of human beings... on the one hand the Americans with their moron leader Obama claim that they want peace and new beginnings with Muslims all over the world and on the other, Cherry Jones and his ilk are allowed to insult Muslims in the name of freedom of expression...

I remember this well last year... at a debate, these guardians of freedom of speech were howling at me like silly dogs and I gave them just one example of the double standards of the west when it comes to these issues...

A man in France entered his photograph in a competition where he showed himself wiping his behind with a French flag... Guess what was the reaction of the freedom of expression leaders in France...

‘I want the person who committed this outrage to be punished, and possibly those who published it too.’

The Two Malcontents » French outrage over photo of man wiping his butt on the Nation’s flag

Just to let you know... after I quoted this example, the howling dogs went silent...

Moral of the story... if you insult someone, they CAN insult you back... this breaks down social harmony and is NOT the society that we Muslims want to live in... This happens under secular societies because they have no respect for any religion...

OR

we could rise above these animals and in response, keep engaging people on the internet, write to newspapers showing our disgust at such events, make phone calls to all Americans we know of and demand from them that they should do something about it (I must have had about a thousand demands to condemn terrorism in the name of Islam)... or cough cough... call the US embassy and just insult them politely... etc etc... different strategies... we cannot expect Ghadari or Gailany to do anything about this... Dont expect much from Fauj at present either... but we can do something ourselves... Oh and how about setting up a Facebook page against such things... e.g Facebook page for peace and love and against bigotry and hypocrisy and double standards and America and France and UK etc... choose your pick... ideas are many

OR

Try to understand why I said it is a civilizational achievement for US to allow holybook burning. In India you cant do it, due to threat of violence, same with pak.

Trial of Pastor: Stone to Death or Convert to Islam.

i know you are being sarcastic here, but tell me how much these actions of this full of hatred bigoted pastor will benefit all of us? I know we muslims have faults, but it doesnt mean everything is our fault, the opposite side need to have a deep look at their side of responsibility too.

You have more than 10% population who are muslims, that is why you cannot.

U.S. is founded based on Christian faith. muslims is just a small minority. Historically, Christians indeed are not in the same terms as the muslims.

Try to understand why I said it is a civilizational achievement for US to allow holybook burning. In India you cant do it, due to threat of violence, same with pak.

Civilizational achievement? Right... Jungle Civilization you mean..

all hypocrisy and double standards my friend...

You have to respect me and if you insult me... dont complain if you get a bloody nose...

dont worry... I m kinda above the law ;)

Well, you are just a gutless coward. That pastor just did exactly you have threated. What can you do about it? Before you initiated any threat, your axx has been thrown in jail already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom