1. Tu lewanae aie
2. Zuba sta makh la parak raperam
3. Sta gasa starga khai stargy na warada
4. Zo Daroogh wae ma.
5. Zo rishchiya wae ma
6. Sta awaz kargha pashanti de

:p:
Dera merabaniii rorrraaaaaa for help lolzzzz. Thanku thanku

Lolz dosre bhai ne reply ker diya ap ke sawalo ka. :-D btw ye pashtu kis per jharhni hai :-D
Lolzzz bahi aik baat bata dain , ihad asked for translation of may jhoot bol raha tha,now what will be the word for rahee thee?

Oh llollzzz aisay hee poochay thay sentences to increase pashto lang proficiency.
Lolz

سیج پہ بھی جھاڑوں گی۔
نہیں آتا اتنا اب

Karakoram bahi is sentence ka break up kar dain gay

Zuba sta makh la parak raperam

Zuba
Makh
La
Parak
Raperam
Inkay meanings

zaba stha makh la para means main tere chehray k liye....although i dont exactly understand the meaning of the last word written

zaba stha makh la para means main tere chehray k liye....although i dont exactly understand the meaning of the last word written
It means may apkay chehray pay punch maroon ga.

I asked this line and the bro here translated it, iwantd to know word by word meaning actually .

It means may apkay chehray pay punch maroon ga.
forgive me buddy but it seems that i don't have the knowledge of "pukhto" that i thought i had anyways if you need to know anything regarding "pashto" i am here to help you out

ohhhh...and a big sthaday mashay to all my pukhtun and pashtun and baloch and punjabi members of the PDF

forgive me buddy but it seems that i don't have the knowledge of "pukhto" that i thought i had anyways if you need to know anything regarding "pashto" i am here to help you out

ohhhh...and a big sthaday mashay to all my pukhtun and pashtun and baloch and punjabi members of the PDF
pa khair raghle zwana :partay::partay::partay:

Munga da khyber zalmiii hahahaaa ithink i get it.

Aur chalakoo maasi karakoram ko tau dekho kuch poocha tha nahi jawab diya aur yahan ganay dalay jaray hain. Koi baat nahi,na batain iwill ask ahmad paracha
:sick:

Karakoram bahi is sentence ka break up kar dain gay

Zuba sta makh la parak raperam

Zuba
Makh
La
Parak
Raperam
Inkay meanings
Zuba mein
sta tumhare
Makh mou (face)