What's new

Pashto Corner

There different views of afghanis so because of some indiviual afghanis you cant accuse everyone of being creepy.
Majority of afghans are as such. Y shud we care for them when we are supposed to bond with our pakistanis first, and yes majority of afghans are haters and there isan example of one in this thread.

Acha lets getback to the thread. U can argue in another thread where i have tagged u ,udidnt get the tag alert?

How do u say 'few' in pushto

Wrrora tell me of a single Afghan politician, activist, military personnel or even a whos who of their society who's ever said a kind word about Pakistan - Ever....going back to 1948 !
Malgara you are totally misinterpreting me. I meant afghani emmigrants has different views. I have many afghani neighbours living over here(Mansehra) and they all say " monga delta usan da zumunga pakhpala watan ao monga der khuakh de ( we live over here and this is our own country we love pakistan)". When it comes to afghani politician or militarian or what so over than no doubt you are totally right about their anti Pakistan instinct. Foreign Policies of former government of afganistan were totally against the interest of pakistan. Their secret agencies are against us. RAW has been funding their agencies to advocate their foreign policies. After 1947 aghanistan started the propaganda backed by india ( of course ) in which they claimed their right over NWFP province (currently KPK) until Russia's attack which is quite a lot of time. Still their previous government was planning against pakistan with India for termination of Balochistan province ( according to army). Their stance and views are totally antiJinaah still. So my point is that i know reality of Afghanistan and i am not veiling their reality only telling you that emigrants living here have different views.

Majority of afghans are as such. Y shud we care for them when we are supposed to bond with our pakistanis first, and yes majority of afghans are haters and there isan example of one in this thread.

Acha lets getback to the thread. U can argue in another thread where i have tagged u ,udidnt get the tag alert?

How do u say 'few' in pushto
Its called "lag"

10590599_557654011005561_6150960626800483959_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom