What's new

Featured Paris knife attack suspect is of Pakistani origin, French authorities say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are not making sense at all. Must be all that inbreeding talking. You guys should stop that nasty stuff, its obviously not good for you

You should stop being bobble head.

giphy.gif

Even Indian women wouldn't want your likes.

Attachments

• 1601241105410.png
    1601241105410.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 23
Ofcourse! It is there gaiz! Its just not reported!

If it is there, it will get reported. Brits are not exactly fond of Indians.

Comeback when there is a real report to the extent of oxfordshire gang. Till then, let the Brits research why the hell majority of pedo-perps are Pakistani/Muslims. BTW, the last point is their words, I am not making it up or adding it from my side.
Chill dude. It's like I said, an agenda. We're still happy that such filth gets cleared out mind you. By the way, there isn't any underlying "reason" for what happened other than a racist attitude of the perpetrators, as per various reports released. Case closed. Good riddance.

This is a completely different mind set to the lot targeted by the pedohunters but not reported in mainstream press....let's guess their background shall we, based on how they look? They're just basic incel dickless beta males. They don't target white kids out of some "racist mindset" (abhorrent as that is). India's pedos simply have lifelong rejection issues. In India, these lifelong rejection issues manifest as rape - from Covid ambulances to embassy grounds - whenever there's an opportunity. In India, rape is so accepted that nobody does anything to stop it - policemen, bus drivers, ambulance crews (yes we hear all the stories). In England, the same issues cannot manifest as rape because someone will kick the shitt out of them instead of watching it happen and doing nothing like in India. So in England, this culture manifests as a sleazy pedo lifestyle. Now go figure and then think about why India might be like this (hint: female infanticide and skewed gender ratio).

Naaah. Its always like this.
US is conspiring against Pakistan!
France is conspiring against Pakistan!
UK is conspiring against Pakistan!
UAE is traitor!
Saudi Arabia is traitor!

and on and on and on.

Leaving China, no one else seems to be not conspiraing against Pakistan.
When i first found defencepk in 2011 ,there were so many posts here of yahoodi and israeli sazish...i was like what the hell...why does israel which is thousands of km away try to destroy pak which has no significance in world politics....I was astonished by the amount of importance pakistanis gave themselves.

Internet has made the world so small..it has enabled us to understand many people and cultures.

can you draw cartoons of jews being killed and gassed in the Holocaust ?

is it funny to show these to the Jews of today?

is it ok to deliberately provoke others people sensitive issues of their religion?

dont provoke dont get attacked simple

you provoke you get a attacked not hard to understand
You are comparing two completely different things.
You can draw cartoons of moses and abraham and no jew gives a sh*t(many people mocked abraham n moses many times in the past...i have never seen a jew coming out and stabbing anyone or blowing himself up)

You are comparing two completely different things.
You can draw cartoons of moses and abraham and no jew gives a sh*t(many people mocked abraham n moses many times in the past...i have never seen a jew coming out and stabbing anyone or blowing himself up)

First Muslim unlike others are not degenerate losers that attack other Prophets or Christian faiths... but Jews have show plenty extreme behavior ..you don’t know it bcos you are an ignorant person.

Question the Holocaust in the US and Europe and see what happens ...

Marry a Jewish woman and see what happens ...

First Muslim unlike others are not degenerate losers that attack other Prophets or Christian faiths... but Jews have show plenty extreme behavior ..you don’t know it bcos you are an ignorant person.

Question the Holocaust in the US and Europe and see what happens ...

Marry a Jewish woman and see what happens ...
Enough of this nonsense...imran khans first wife was a jew who was half his age and converted to islam too...nobody threatened her or forced IK to become a jew..
You are showing one odd video to equate muslims with people of other religions to justify your violent behaviour.

Its time to reap what you have done to Syria. Every western nation will pay for their sins.
You are the reason why people hate immigrants. A conflict between Syrians and Syrian rebels is not a western sin.

why does israel which is thousands of km away try to destroy pak which has no significance in world politics....I was astonished by the amount of importance pakistanis gave themselves.

that is because you are a ignorant fool who doesnt know any thing

have no fear prado is here

for your education ...

1) israel is a hateful racist state that shamelessly steals land murders people. Conventionally it fears no army except Pakistani nukes which can in a few minutes make hilter dream come true.. thus ending Israel's ever ending expansion.

So israel from day one it tried to destroy Pak nuke program... but always failed

When Pakistan and Israel Almost Went to War; Tensions Between the Nuclear Armed Islamic Republic and Jewish State - Part One

2) Israeli commanders were also helping Indians during 26 Feb 2019

India plotted dangerous attack with Israeli help

ISLAMABAD: India with the backing of Israel and at the peak of its standoff with Pakistan had last week planned a “dangerous attack” to be executed from its Rajasthan airbase, a highly placed government source revealed on Monday.

3) Israeli intel along with RAW has been actively underminding Pakistan via ISIS in Afganistan

Israel admits ISIS fighter in Iraqi prison is its own and permits his return

U-turn comes after The National revealed presence of Israeli national Mohammed Khalid, who fought for ISIS across Syria, in solitary confinement at a facility in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq

now this is just a starter and I am pretty sure you didnt even know any of this.. of course how would you?.. you are hindu RSS clown the most ignorant and stupid people on this planet

Everybody acts like a casanova online. In reality most of you are virgins before you are married off to your cousines.

Statically speaking for Pakistanis in UK, you most likely married you cousine as well;) eeeeew!

Poor come back. Your own people do plenty of family marriage.
Lol@virgins, dude your own women don’t want your likes. If you want me to put up the stats let me know.
I’m also not married to my cousin. You’re a product of those great uncle and niece marriages, a hell of a lot much worse than cousin marriage.

Doesn't make the practice any less disgusting dude.
I get it, you dont want to admit that most of your kin practice inbreeding. Why would you, its nasty. But statistically, either you are a result of inbreeding or you practice it yourself;)

No my family doesn’t you little rapist.
Never done it myself, but judging by the piss poor excuse of a man you are, you should. You might get to touch a woman with her consent.

Oh by winking you don’t add any any virility to your post. Do you do the same in real life? No wonder you’re such a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom