What's new

Featured Paris knife attack suspect is of Pakistani origin, French authorities say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is forcing you to abandon your religion; at the same time you dont have any right to gag someones freedom of expression....

Even in Western societies there are taboo subjects.

For America, burning US flags, for example. That is seen an incendiary. In Europe, by and large, there are laws to punish Holocaust deniers and anyone questioning the official narrative on the Holocaust. You have laws in Western countries which punish expression against LGBT+ people.

In India, being a Dalit, Muslim, or Tribal is taboo enough, and reason enough to get you killed. Eating some beef can get your stripped naked, beaten, and lynched to death. Drinking water from a well can get Dalits stripped naked, beaten, raped, and killed by Brahmins.

"The freedom of speech" rant holds no water.

if you are not happy with the free societies like west ,you always have the option of going back to your native countries and cutting diplomatic ties with them.

Who are indian Hindus to tell Muslims where to leave, how to live, and what to do? Who are you guys to dictate to anyone?

This is not your india, where all minorities have to listen to Hindu extremist dictates or be killed, abused, and raped.

Muslims have lived in the West, and have even ruled European countries for centuries. We are fine living with Christians and jews since the beginning of Islam.

It is only Indian Hindus which cannot live with Muslims and Christians in their own country. Who blaspheme Islamic and Christian holy figures and books daily, and post this nonsense on social media.

As for quran not changing,all the available historical evidence point otherwise...religious discussions are not
allowed on defence.pk...drop your email ..

i will tell you about different manuscripts of quran...i will tell you about the compilation of quran ;

I have debated many Non-Muslims for eloquence than you. Nothing which you say is new. You are just repeating drivel which you have read from some website online. You are presenting second, third hand knowledge to past as fact.

I can easily refute your statement, so here I go. Not for your benefit, as you are a lost cause, but for our readers.

Your different manuscripts are just written Arabic without tashkeel (diacritic marks.) It is the exact same text as the modern Arabic of the Quran today.

758px-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A9_%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B7_%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%86%D8%BA%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85_%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A2%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85.jpg

It is a difference similar to Nastaliq scripts and Uthmani scripts of the Quran used today. They are not different text, although they are written differently, as they are read the exact same.

I would not expect someone without Arabic knowledge to know the difference.

i will tell you complete history of islam..

Start with the fact that Muslims let your ancestors live in peace and strive for 800 years. Your Indian Hindu population of some 966 million people is proof of our generosity, nobility, and tolerance for your religion and culture.

How do you repay it, you have attacked and invaded Muslim majority areas like Occupied Kashmir and are currently unleashing mass persecution of Indian Muslims and Kashmiris alike, not to mention your antics with Christians, Dalits, and Tribals.

i will tell you about writings of hadeeth;

You will tell us about Hadith? You should have made us aware of your high qualifications as a Muhaddith of Islam. LOL

:rofl:

I will tell you about the role of ummayads and abbasids in the establishment of islam ;

Islam was established, codified, and completed during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad saws.

You can imply whatever you like, but these are just baseless accusations.

I will tell you about petra...

Was it a Hindu temple? :rofl:

Modi should alert the Jordanian government to return it back into the hands of India (Ganga Civilization.)

I will tell you about mecca and many more...i leave your email.

Are you the author of nonsense like this?

KAABA%2BWAS%2BHINDU%2BTEMPLE.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @Verve @Morpheus @Psychic @Dalit @masterchief_mirza @TNT @PakSword @Hiptullha @Iltutmish @xeuss @Areesh @PakFactor @-blitzkrieg- @Itachi @aziqbal @waz @WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM @The Eagle @Moonlight

After committing this open blasphemy and ruthless polemic attack on Islam, this member Vikki should be permanently banned from this forum, this is my request. Not only has this poster totally flaunted the rules of this forum, but left no stone unturned to spread filthy RSS propaganda against the religion of Islam itself (all of which totally unprovoked.)

Last edited:

For America, burning US flags, for example. That is seen an incendiary. In Europe, by and large, there are laws to punish Holocaust deniers and anyone questioning the official narrative on the Holocaust. You have laws in Western countries which punish expression against LGBT+ people.

In India, being a Dalit, Muslim, or Tribal is taboo enough, and reason enough to get you killed. Eating some beef can get your stripped naked, beaten, and lynched to death. Drinking water from a well can get Dalits stripped naked, beaten, raped, and killed by Brahmins.

"The freedom of speech" rant hold no water.

Who are indian Hindus to tell Muslims where to leave, how to live, and what to do? Who are you guys to dictate to anyone?

This is not your india, where all minorities have to listen to Hindu extremist dictates or be killed, abused, and raped.

Muslims have lived in the West, and have even ruled European countries for centuries. We are fine living with Christians and jews since the beginning of Islam.

It is only Indian Hindus which cannot live with Muslims and Christians in their own country. Who blaspheme Islamic and Christian holy figures and books daily, and post this nonsense on social media.

I have debated many Non-Muslims for eloquence than you. Nothing which you say is new. You are just repeating drivel which you have read from some website online. You are presenting second, third hand knowledge to past as fact.

I can easily refute your statement, so here I go. Not for your benefit, as you are a lost cause, but for our readers.

Your different manuscripts are just written Arabic without tashkeel (diacritic marks.) It is the exact same text as the modern Arabic of the Quran today.

758px-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A9_%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B7_%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%85%D9%86%D8%BA%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85_%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A2%D9%86_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85.jpg

It is a difference similar to Nastaliq scripts and Uthmani scripts of the Quran used today. They are not different text, although they are written differently, as they are read the exact same.

Start with the fact that Muslims let your ancestors live in peace and strive for 800 years. Your Indian Hindu population of some 966 million people is proof of our generosity, nobility, and tolerance for your religion and culture.

How do you repay it, you have attacked and invaded Muslim majority areas like Occupied Kashmir and are currently unleashing mass persecution of Indian Muslims and Kashmiris alike, not to mention your antics with Christians, Dalits, and Tribals.

You will tell us about Hadith? You should have made us aware of your high qualifications as a Muhaddith of Islam. LOL

Islam was established, codified, and completed during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad saws.

Modi should alert the Jordanian government to return it back into the hands of India (Ganga Civilization.)

Drop your email man..I will be banned if i refute your points here....
But one thing I undetstood from your post is you never sought the truth impartially.
You had a belief in your mind and you had fixed all the arguments to fit to your narrative...not just you...99 percent of the people in this world are like you only.
Someone is a christian ,a muslim or a hindu because their parents belonged to those religions...
Looking at a religion and analysing it rationally requires lot of courage(for the followers of those religions).
Because to accept the truth is to renunciate the identity which you have fostered for yourself since your childhood ..it is an extremely emotional thing for anyone...people lose their peace of mind for years to come to terms with reality.
Not everyone has the courage to experience such pain.so what they do is somehow interpret the things the way they want even though the evidence is present right in front of them.They try to seek solace in the pseudo science and wrong history. They prefer living in delusions rather than experiencing the pain of reality.
I dont blame you..because it is something related to your identity ...as i said not everyone has the courage to let go of their identity .

Last edited:
After committing this open blasphemy and ruthless polemic attack on Islam, this member Vikki should be permanently banned from this forum, this is my request. Not only has this poster totally flaunted the rules of this forum, but left no stone unturned to spread filthy RSS propaganda against the religion of Islam itself (all of which totally unprovoked.)
What blasphemy has he committed?He was just replying to a guy who said quran was not changed...he didnt utter a single word against islam or mohammad....he even said religious duscussions are not allowed on this site....he simply said he would discuss about various topics like quran,hadeeth etc on email...why are you people so intolerant?
Have you people realised to what level have you become intolerant?Intolerant to an extent to suppress the opposing views through lies and violence.

What blasphemy has he committed?He was just replying to a guy who said quran was not changed...he didnt utter a single word against islam or mohammad....he even said religious duscussions are not allowed on this site....he simply said he would discuss about various topics like quran,hadeeth etc on email...why are you people so intolerant?
Have you people realised to what level have you become intolerant?Intolerant to an extent to suppress the opposing views through lies and violence.
Exactly..people like him are no different to the ones who file blasphemy cases against non muslims in pakistan to settle their personal scores

The sad reality is that if we give Indians free reign, then our entire forum will become as filthy as what Indians turn Pakistani places on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, and Reddit into.

100% agreed...

especially Quora even if you counter indian non sense with international press reports just bcos a 100s of RSS hindus complain the post is deleted

they are the worse practitioners of censorship ..

at the same time you dont have any right to gag someones freedom of expression....

can bitch about Jews in Europe or question the holocast?..

no?

where is your freedom of speech then?

or this going to another example of self serving hypocracy.

Last edited:
you tell now..
As i said earlier i will be banned if i tell my honest opinion here (my replies will also be deleted)...what is the use of discussing here then?
if you genuinely want to have an open discussion , give me ur email address.

"The freedom of speech" rant holds no water.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @Verve @Morpheus @Psychic @Dalit @masterchief_mirza @TNT @PakSword @Hiptullha @Iltutmish @xeuss @Areesh @PakFactor @-blitzkrieg- @Itachi @aziqbal @waz @WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM @The Eagle @Moonlight

Thank you for the articulate interjection. I think the post is self explanatory.

Have to repeat something. An 18 retard child commits a disgusting crime in France and Hindus want us to all bow and be apologetic and put the emphasis on our religion is astounding?
The level of trolling they show is quite astounding. By attempting to suggest he knows about Islam more than Islam itself is unique. I know plenty about Hinduism but don’t wish to score points and venture into off topicism

@Rafi yes bro we were with you all the way - but certainly not in the hotel!!

Stay blessed bro

Drop your email man..I will be banned if i refute your points here....
But one thing I undetstood from your post is you never sought the truth impartially.
You had a belief in your mind and you had fixed all the arguments to fit to your narrative...not just you...99 percent of the people in this world are like you only.
Someone is a christian ,a muslim or a hindu because their parents belonged to those religions...
Looking at a religion and analysing it rationally requires lot of courage(for the followers of those religions).
Because to accept the truth is to renunciate the identity which you have fostered for yourself since your childhood ..it is an extremely emotional thing for anyone...people lose their peace of mind for years to come to terms with reality.
Not everyone has the courage to experience such pain.so what they do is somehow interpret the things the way they want even though the evidence is present right in front of them.They try to seek solace in the pseudo science and wrong history. They prefer living in delusions rather than experiencing the pain of reality.
I dont blame you..because it is something related to your identity ...as i said not everyone has the courage to let go of their identity .
Do you know just how annoying you are? You're literally proselytizing against Islam now?

Wow. Just find something better to do with your time. You disgust me now on a personal level, not merely a metaphysical level. We know the game you play btw. These distractions distort the thread and the counterpoints already raised eloquently by others to your bullcrap overarching narrative - that Muslims, Islam, Pakistan or Pakistanis should be held accountable/culpable/blameworthy for the actions of some clown in France. Let me make it simple - I have nothing to apologise for. Whatever heinous crimes may or may not have been committed "in my name" were done so without my consent or backing. No apology.

@Vikki

You are requesting personal information from another member. My advise is to reach out in private conversation. This is assuming other member is willing.

@PradoTLC
@aziqbal

Members are also advised to not derail this thread. You can create a follow-on thread based on a particular post and tag a member of interest in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom