What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

these brother in faith only wish to have their arses saved when sh_t hits the fan..its one way releationship..most of these Pan-Arabist have a slave view of Pakistan..it was something enslaved by the Ummyads and used as a slave land..and this attitude is evident in their dealing with Pakistan vs India..with India their posture is always on equality basis but when dealing with Pakistan they demand the upper hand and act more like a boss.

Recent example..

UAE asking Pakistan to let NATO/US Continue the use of air-base
KSA demanding from Pakistan to end the IP project..

There are numerous examples like these of Arab interference.
You have issues...
Why is it mostly Pakistanis who live here who are the most hostile?

So you think we should kiss your buxom even if your regime has close releations with india..sorry but we don't accept colonizers..some Puktoon history will help you here...You go the India way and we go the Israel way.

BTW you exploded the pot of your own hypocrisy..your government has not problem accecpting Israel..as the Hashmites of Jordan has done, giving security to their investments and having close releations with India which again has close relations with Israel..but Pakistan should not talk anything favourable about Israel..hypocrisy at its best man..no one can defeat you in hypocrisy!

You go India way and we go Israel way.
Go! who cares? We have already gone Indian way but not on expense of Pakistan. My morals don't allow me to wish Pakistan the same. for the other part, You are nothing to talk about about our history because you have non.

We don't need from Pakistan anything, it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands.

thank you, all of our land is in our control..the only part we did lose control momentarily was due to some bigots trying to spread Imperial Arab version of Islam (Najdi Islam) which is full of hatred against the unknown and propagates to shun technology and go back to the era of bows and arrows.

I know having your land under foreign occupation hurts a lot that is why Arabs are whole heartly helping ..errrr...or i mean colonize Iraq, Libya and now Syria... :lol:

never mind if I bring in comparison of what we gained in 1948 single handedly with limited resources and an amputed airforce against a much larger and well armed neighbor versus what you lost in a perfectly opposite scenario..

Go! who cares? We have already gone Indian way but not on expense of Pakistan. My morals don't allow me to wish Pakistan the same. for the other part, You are nothing to talk about about our history because you have non.

you break all barriers of hypocrisy..!

You have issues...
Why is it mostly Pakistanis who live here who are the most hostile?

I stated facts you call it hostility...i am not even angered yet and there is no question of hostility..lets debate in a civil manner with facts and figures..brining facts does not mean hostility??

Do you deny that UAE asked Pakistan to let US continue the use of airbase which was against our intrests?
Or KSA putting subtle pressure to abandon IP?? Tho I am not in favor of IP as it will open the gates for Persian imperialism but KSA is a completely disconcerted party in IP affair and it was a bit awkward for them to butt in??

Please dont call facts as hostility..facts are facts!

Wait until you start getting Iraqis on board and when they will state facts will you also called it hostility???

You're dreaming. Pakistan was built in the back on Islam; drop Islam and you're Indian. Don't know why you're living in the dreams of 'glorious Pakistan'; where as it didn't even exist before 1947

Yes, Pakistan was built on the pure foundations of Islam ! But let it be 'Our Islam' not an imported kind whether from Iran or from elsewhere ! Our people have inhabited these lands for thousands of years, our languages are older and more sweeter than Arabic ever can be and our culture treats women the way they should be ! We are loosing that ! What we must also do is to engage in Ijtihad to bring to modernity our understanding of Islam so that vermin within our ranks don't shoot people simply because they don't agree with them ! If there is to be a concept of 'Ummah'; lets practise that in Pakistan first !

You're dreaming. Pakistan was built in the back on Islam; drop Islam and you're Indian. Don't know why you're living in the dreams of 'glorious Pakistan'; where as it didn't even exist before 1947

I am dreaming? Read about our history, we are not Indians, Indians are not a race. India is the name of a region that comprises the entire sub-continent. The people who lived in the sub-continent were collectively called Indians however that does not mean that they belonged to the same race. On the land on which modern Pakistan resides existed many civilizations before, & to me Pakistan is a descendant of those civilizations.

It's true that Pakistan was founded on the basis of Islam, however that does not mean we should forget about our noble Aryan ancestors. You should honor your heritage, & never neglect it.

thank you, all of our land is in our control..the only part we did lose control momentarily was due to some bigots trying to spread Imperial Arab version of Islam (Najdi Islam) which is full of hatred against the unknown and propagates to shun technology and go back to the era of bows and arrows.

you break all barriers of hypocrisy..!
Whatever, troller...:pop:

Yes, Pakistan was built on the pure foundations of Islam ! But let it be 'Our Islam' not an imported kind whether from Iran or from elsewhere ! Our people have inhabited these lands for thousands of years, our languages are older and more sweeter than Arabic ever can be and our culture treats women the way they should be ! We are loosing that ! What we must also do is to engage in Ijtihad to bring to modernity our understanding of Islam so that vermin within our ranks don't shoot people simply because they don't agree with them ! If there is to be a concept of 'Ummah'; lets practise that in Pakistan first !

All this concept of ummah is a bunch of bull designed to create a ruler and a ruled class.. it is an epictome of arab jahilya mentality of Arab vs Ajam!

We used to be a moderate and progressive country which stood against all odds and suddenly we find among ourselves....trolls who would give life for..burqa...niqab...burning girls school..this was not our culture..this was jahiliya pagan customs which are now being exported under a new banner of islam funded by foreign sources.

Look, without Islam, what exactly is so common between the Punjabi, Sindhi etc? Not even languages, we all eat different foods etc What unites us is the common identity of being a Muslim, which you guys so happily throw in the trash.

We will never throw Islam in the trash, I love Islam & Insha Allah I will never stop being a Muslim. However I am very proud of my ancestors as well & there is nothing wrong with that.

Most of the languages in Pakistan all happen to originate from a common source, it's either Sanskrit or Avestan & both these languages are the languages of the Aryans. Read about our ancient Aryan society & you will come to know how our modern provinces & stuff came in to being. It's really too long for me to explain, but to put it simply all Pakistanis share the Aryan heritage regardless of it being culturally, linguistically, or genetically.

I am dreaming? Read about our history, we are not Indians, Indians are not a race. India is the name of a region that comprises the entire sub-continent. The people who lived in the sub-continent were collectively called Indians however that does not mean that they belonged to the same race. On the land on which modern Pakistan resides existed many civilizations before, & to me Pakistan is a descendant of those civilizations.

It's true that Pakistan was founded on the basis of Islam, however that does not mean we should forget about our noble Aryan ancestors. You should honor your heritage, & never neglect it.

Islam lives in the mosque, quran and five times prayer..not importing foreign backward customs in the name of religion..look at Turkey...they are an example to follow...

Today history in Pakistan is not taught about Gandhara or Taxila or the accomplishments of ancient civilization but what happened in xyz war between in 700AD between so and so faction..to hell with that...this is not religion...this is imperialism....that our history is being rewritten with events totally alien to our geography!

Now let stick to subject - this thread is not Pakistan vs Arabs but exposing lies of Pallywood!

All this concept of ummah is a bunch of bull designed to create a ruler and a ruled class.. it is an epictome of arab jahilya mentality of Arab vs Ajam!

I never used to believe that until recently but talking to my Arab brothers....I've realized that 'Pan-Arabism' often supersedes 'Pan-Islamism' ! I guess if I'm going to be a considered a Muslim brother and yet not part of a select group...then to hell with such brotherhood ! The Iranians on the other hand who've been demonized on this forum have never displayed anything but a sense of inclusivity towards me...despite the vast majority of Pakistanis being Sunnis !

I think the concept that you are indicating towards is a pan-islamic ideology. We must understand the concept of "brotherhood" first before even thinking of such an ideology:

The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy. 49:10

If you read the verses around it, you will see that the context here is that of settlement. That is, believers are brothers in the sense that they settle disputes with each other instead of fighting.

Notice here: God did not say that there cannot be any dispute. Nor does this "brother" mean a brother in the literal sense. All God instructs us is to settle disputes between ourselves without fighting and hence the "brotherhood". This is not the pan-Islamist ideology that you are assuming.

You should not feel guilty considering your own interests. God says each person would be responsible for his own actions not anybody else's. Therefore, God instructs us to be selfish that way. This is applicable to everyone. If pakistan thinks relation with Israel is okay, then pakistan should go ahead no problem and not feel guilty about it. My point is, what islam means is not the "pan islamist" and "ummah" that everyone assumes, but brotherhood in the sense that we settle disputes instead of fighting.

Islam lives in the mosque, quran and five times prayer..not importing foreign backward customs in the name of religion..look at Turkey...they are an example to follow...

Today history in Pakistan is not taught about Gandhara or Taxila or the accomplishments of ancient civilization but what happened in xyz war between in 700AD between so and so faction..to hell with that...this is not religion...this is imperialism....that our history is being rewritten with events totally alien to our geography!

Exactly bro, we should follow Islam but never forget our roots. I hate how most of our history books start from Muhammad bin Qasim invading Sindh. Very few of them ever mention our great & honorable Harappan, Aryan, Scythian, & Parthian ancestors. This is the reason Pakistanis face such a horrible & shameful indentity crises.

I never used to believe that until recently but talking to my Arab brothers....I've realized that 'Pan-Arabism' often supersedes 'Pan-Islamism' ! I guess if I'm going to be a considered a Muslim brother and yet not part of a select group...then to hell with such brotherhood ! The Iranians on the other hand who've been demonized on this forum have never displayed anything but a sense of inclusivity towards me...despite the vast majority of Pakistanis being Sunnis !

Same observation here. I find Iranian members to be very eloquent towards me as well as everyone else. They are able to approach any argument eloquently. This is despite most people being sunnis. I do not see sectarian hatred in Iranians except for terrorism, which is justified.

I think the concept that you are indicating towards is a pan-islamic ideology. We must understand the concept of "brotherhood" first before even thinking of such an ideology:

If you read the verses around it, you will see that the context here is that of settlement. That is, believers are brothers in the sense that they settle disputes with each other instead of fighting.

Notice here: God did not say that there cannot be any dispute. Nor does this "brother" mean a brother in the literal sense. All God instructs us is to settle disputes between ourselves without fighting and hence the "brotherhood". This is not the pan-Islamist ideology that you are assuming.

You should not feel guilty considering your own interests. God says each person would be responsible for his own actions not anybody else's. Therefore, God instructs us to be selfish that way. This is applicable to everyone. If pakistan thinks relation with Israel is okay, then pakistan should go ahead no problem and not feel guilty about it. My point is, what islam means is not the "pan islamist" and "ummah" that everyone assumes, but brotherhood in the sense that we settle disputes instead of fighting.

We, a linguistically and ethnically, diverse society are joined together as one because 'We are Muslims' ! I had hoped that such desire would be prevalent outside of Pakistan too...unfortunately not !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom