What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

Its seems convenient that they forgot all of the donations we gave the Pakistani people through out the years and our help to their nuclear program. I don't want this to turn to who helped who more, but Pakistan also always extended a helping hand and will continue to do so.

I don't think we should count on other but rather Allah and ourselves. We have been backstabbed many times throughout history by the (Muslim countries), and that because our damned kind hearts. Let's damn mind our own bussiness.

I don't think we should count on other but rather Allah and ourselves. We have been backstabbed many times throughout history by the (Muslim countries), and that because our damned kind hearts. Let's damn mind our own bussiness.

Likewise !

I think Pakistan has no business in Arab's matters and shouldn't show off that they gae fighter pilots and soldiers to Arab's because that was ZIA UL HAQ'S plan which we know was a religious crackhead

Arab governments not Arab people. We did contribute financially to Kashmir, till this day I remember pamphlets all over my elementary school to save the persecuted Muslims from Indian persecution and so on.
If so then i am thankful to our Arab brothers for their contributions, and i'm not denying their support, but diplomatically Arab governments have done very little in support of the Kashmiris in indian occupied Kashmir.

I used to believe in Iqbal's Pan-Islamism but evidently that has to be left for a much more mature Ummah ! Not us ! For me too...Pakistan is where my Mecca, Medina and Heaven herself lies !
dude these two cities is not property of ksa its a property of muslim world..very muslim have same rite to enter this city as house of saud

i am big supporter of pak-isreal friendship because now a days these arab r useless n thankless people. we are pakistani and we proud our nation and we dont need these thankless ppl for us ALLAHA is enough. dont forget when arab were poor we send zakat in ur country(ksa) during 17th ceuntry so shut up:devil:

Go learn some manners before going off on a tangent.

If so then i am thankful to our Arab brothers for their contributions, and i'm not denying their support, but diplomatically Arab governments have done very little in support of the Kashmiris in indian occupied Kashmir.

Some of those contributions went on creating seminaries throughout Pakistan that have compounded our Sectarianism manifold ! The occasional hospital that such contributions have helped construct is something that I'm thankful for but we've more than repaid the debt through our military-to-military relations !

You know Gaddafi says something to similar effect :

He was someone, who unlike other arab despots spoke some sense..

see the incompetent Hammad Al Thani of Qatar laughing...

And the Kuwaiti despot giving WTF look!

Assad seems to be the only one who took lesson from this speech, as evident by his face expression.

He said a lot of solid facts which only became evident after his departure...

"Here comes a forgien power, destroy an Arab country hangs its president and we sit on the sidelines laughing."

Any one of you might be next..

Exactly what would happen to Ghaddafi himself a few years later!

And the Arab response, sitting on the sidelines and laughing...

More like..Back stabbed by fellow Arab Muslim countries..And ironic is the fact that this statement is coming from someone whose Hashmite Royal family was instrumental in back stabbing the ottomans and not only permitting the British colonialisation of Trans Jordan but also approving Balfour Declaration..

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to believe in Iqbal's Pan-Islamism but evidently that has to be left for a much more mature Ummah ! Not us ! For me too...Pakistan is where my Mecca, Medina and Heaven herself lies !

That's good to know, we are a separate & unique nation with a history of our own. A history that goes back thousands of years, read about the Aryan civilization bro & about their multitude of accomplishments. We are in fact the distant cousins of other Indo-European nations like the Greeks & Romans.

I love Islam & Insha Allah I will die a Muslim, but I have to accept reality. We share nothing with other Muslim nations besides religion, & religion alone does not motivate most people to accept a person as a brother or sister or as an equal.

Man! We don't need your support at all, Who the hell have ever called you to cry river for it?!
In my all life I haven't heard any Arab even remembering Pakistan when talking about Palestine. Wherever, I see a topic about Kashmir or Pakistan in Arab forum I will remind them it's non of our business with quoting your replies here. Now, I see why our regimes have close relations with India.

So you think we should kiss your buxom even if your regime has close releations with india..sorry but we don't accept colonizers..some Puktoon history will help you here...You go the India way and we go the Israel way.

BTW you exploded the pot of your own hypocrisy..your government has not problem accecpting Israel..as the Hashmites of Jordan has done, giving security to their investments and having close releations with India which again has close relations with Israel..but Pakistan should not talk anything favourable about Israel..hypocrisy at its best man..no one can defeat you in hypocrisy!

You go India way and we go Israel way.

That's good to know, we are a separate & unique nation with a history of our own. A history that goes back thousands of years, read about the Aryan civilization bro & about their multitude of accomplishments

You're dreaming. Pakistan was built in the back on Islam; drop Islam and you're Indian. Don't know why you're living in the dreams of 'glorious Pakistan'; where as it didn't even exist before 1947

No we don't but I would expect a proportionate support at the very least ! Pakistan barking herself hoarse on Palestine and having the enmity of Israel whereas not a peep comes out of our Brothers in faith when it comes to Kashmir, never mind actually exerting some pressure on India, they've actually expanded their ties even further whereas we don't even trade with Israel !

Don't get me wrong...I love Arabs but, lately, I'm not that convinced any more !

these brother in faith only wish to have their arses saved when sh_t hits the fan..its one way releationship..most of these Pan-Arabist have a slave view of Pakistan..it was something enslaved by the Ummyads and used as a slave land..and this attitude is evident in their dealing with Pakistan vs India..with India their posture is always on equality basis but when dealing with Pakistan they demand the upper hand and act more like a boss.

Recent example..

UAE asking Pakistan to let NATO/US Continue the use of air-base
KSA demanding from Pakistan to end the IP project..

There are numerous examples like these of Arab interference.

You're dreaming. Pakistan was built in the back on Islam; drop Islam and you're Indian. Don't know why you're living in the dreams of 'glorious Pakistan'; where as it didn't even exist before 1947

And why are you living in the UK sir???

Even before islam, the western part of Indian-Subcontinent that is the area under Pakistan had its own distinct civilization such as the Gandhara, Taxila, Central Asian, Turkic and Persian influences..while the civilization of India is distinctively India..or Dravidian..

Tell me what is common between a Pukhtoon of KP or the Kalash of Balstistan with Malyalams of Kerla???

Talk some sense..

PA = Pakistan army?

Never mind, apparently so. Well bro, this part of can't do so isn't exactly true; if Pakistan does wish, we can nuke Aviv and it's game over....

I just noticed this.

This just exposes the hatred and biasness of you towards humanity. Together with your illogicality in assessing a situation. You are prepared to nuke Israel and kill millions of Jews and muslims too just to satisfy yourself. You obviously have failed to view the situation from both sides and come into a reasonable conclusion.

In all probabilities, don't mind, if you do that chances are, pakistan will cease to exist after the resulting US retaliation. No hard feelings.

Talk some sense..

Look, without Islam, what exactly is so common between the Punjabi, Sindhi etc? Not even languages, we all eat different foods etc What unites us is the common identity of being a Muslim, which you guys so happily throw in the trash.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom