What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

The problem could be prevented if the Arab leaders did not contribute to the radicalization of a large no. of palestinians (with a particular Ideology i don't have to name) who aim to destroy Israel by firing rockets, wipe out all jews by carrying out suicide attacks.

No believe it or not, it's not because of Arabs. It's because of the Yanks. It's because of them we started bombing our own tribal areas, so those tribala "became" the Taliban and started to view us as an enemy as well, and started to kill us.
Logically speaking, if we withdraw from the WoT, things should play out smoothly.

Oh the poor Lady, she looks so distressed.

graad1.0.jpg

LOL nah jk, just another Pallywood production.

pal-cries-for-the-cameras.gif

Its really f***ed up how people here are ridiculing the Palestinians. Yes there might be a few faked images and incidents here and there, yes there might be a few traitors and sellouts who purposely defame the Palestinian cause from within, but that in no way nullifies the Palestinian cause by making it a lost cause or a "fake" one.

And Roybot, you are really pathetic to be ridiculing the woman in those two images, how do you know she didn't lose s son, brother, or husband? Today you are making retarded comments about her and tomorrow some @$$hole makes similarly retarded comment about you if God forbid you lose a dear one or suffer from a calamity i'm sure you wouldn't like that.

No believe it or not, it's not because of Arabs. It's because of the Yanks. It's because of them we started bombing our own tribal areas, so those tribala "became" the Taliban and started to view us as an enemy as well, and started to kill us.
Logically speaking, if we withdraw from the WoT, things should play out smoothly.

UK is in NATO?

How many times I have to tell you it wasn't between Palistenians and Jordanians! half of Jordanian army at that time were Palestenians and many Jordanians fought with Fedaeen. The head of Jordanian intelligence was Palestenian. They were guerrillas spreeding chaos in Jordan, so the army had to intervane to return control of the country. It was a civil war in which both sides were armed and fought each-other. We don't need from Pakistan anything, it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands. From now on I will just mind our bussiness, I would careless about Kashmir or anything else going on in Pakistan, and I hope our fellow Arabs do the same.

Surely you don't mean this and then expect us to cry a river for 'Palestine' ! We are Not Arabs ! We are Pakistanis....we have no beef with Israel other than the fact that they oppressed our fellow Muslims and we are required by our faith to at the very least voice our anger at such injustice. I'm sorry that we didn't send more help to the Arab countries in their wars but in case you didn't notice...we've been in a perpetual state of hostility with a neighbour 5 times our size, with an army 3 times our size and an economy (now) 10 times our size....we aren't an alliance of a half-dozen countries fighting against a enemy the size of a pea ! So cut us some slack...! But Pakistan has vociferously supported the Palestinian stand on every International Forum and struck up an enmity with Israel because we cared...otherwise we could have much more easily gone the Turkish way but despite all of that people like Yasir Arafat would much rather get chummy with India then Pakistan, never has any of our fellow nations gone out of the way to diplomatically support us on Kashmir....forget the UN, not even in the OIC, was such a step taken ! But despite all of that...we're still talking about looking at the bigger picture 'United we stand - Divided we fall'...so get of your high horse too !

Its really f***ed up how people here are ridiculing the Palestinians. Yes there might be a few faked images and incidents here and there, yes there might be a few traitors and sellouts who purposely defame the Palestinian cause from within, but that in no way nullifies the Palestinian cause by making it a lost cause or a "fake" one

Cheers mate...:)

But I do think the lady in the faked picture is bogus-acting :lol:

PA = Pakistan army?

Never mind, apparently so. Well bro, this part of can't do so isn't exactly true; if Pakistan does wish, we can nuke Aviv and it's game over....

Sorry bro, we can't do that, we are not inhumane beasts. We should be focusing on diplomatic pressure to force the israelis back to pre-1967 borders, we should support a two nation solution. If we go by what you said then millions of innocents will die including Palestinians.

UK is in NATO?

Yepp...why do you ask?

Sorry bro, we can't do that, we are not inhumane beasts. We should be focusing on diplomatic pressure to force the israelis back to pre-1967 borders, we should support a two nation solution. If we go by what you said then millions of innocents will die including Palestinians.

Lol yeah, ofc I don't support nuking anyone. Was just telling S-19 Pakistan isn't as weak as he (I thought) was claiming :rolleyes:

Surely you don't mean this and then expect us to cry a river for 'Palestine' ! We are Not Arabs ! We are Pakistanis....

Hey Armstrong; we don't support the Palestinians to please anyone, so it doesn't matter what view the Arabs or the world hold, does it?

Hey Armstrong; we don't support the Palestinians to please anyone, so it doesn't matter what view the Arabs or the world hold, does it?

No we don't but I would expect a proportionate support at the very least ! Pakistan barking herself hoarse on Palestine and having the enmity of Israel whereas not a peep comes out of our Brothers in faith when it comes to Kashmir, never mind actually exerting some pressure on India, they've actually expanded their ties even further whereas we don't even trade with Israel !

Don't get me wrong...I love Arabs but, lately, I'm not that convinced any more !

not a peep comes out of our Brothers in faith when it comes to Kashmir

Actually, I doubt that even half of out Brothers in Faith even know what 'Kashmir' is :lol: :confused:

Still, I'm all for standing up for justice even if no one stands right besides me, or gives out a helping hand for my problems.

Surely you don't mean this and then expect us to cry a river for 'Palestine' ! We are Not Arabs ! We are Pakistanis....

Man! We don't need your support at all, Who the hell have ever called you to cry river for it?!
In my all life I haven't heard any Arab even remembering Pakistan when talking about Palestine. Wherever, I see a topic about Kashmir or Pakistan in Arab forum I will remind them it's non of our business with quoting your replies here. Now, I see why our regimes have close relations with India.

Actually, I doubt that even half of out Brothers in Faith even know what 'Kashmir' is :lol: :confused:

Still, I'm all for standing up for justice even if no one stands right besides me, or gives out a helping hand for my problems.

I'll stand along side you because what the Israelites do to the Palestinians is wrong ! But ever since joining this forum I'm having serious doubts about that hallowed 'Muslim Brotherhood' that we've been taught about since we were young so now...I'm not going hold any expectation of any help and not some half-arsed attempt at helping, coming Pakistan's way ! I'm done...I really am done !

Man! We don't need your support at all, Who the hell have ever called you to cry river for it?!
In my all life I haven't heard any Arab even remembering Pakistan when talking about Palestine. Wherever, I see a topic about Kashmir or Pakistan in Arab forum I will remind them it's non of our business with quoting your replies here. Now, I see why our regimes have close relations with India.

Indeed and that should have been our cue long, long ago !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom