What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

Nice debating with you guys, gotta go. I sometimes wish I could debate with people like this in real life (I won debate competitions several times). But online debate is different, I guess!!!

Yes of course; after all, it's the Arabs that are killing the Palestinians; the Arabs that stole their land, and the Arabs that are denying them their rights. It's the Arabs that call them crocodiles and cockroaches.

The Zionists are innocent humans, poor innocent lot, so sad they had to endure the holocaust. Let's all give them sovereignty of our countries to make it up to them.

Zia and Pakistan had a big role in events of of Black September and massacre of thousands of Palestinians in Jordan where was this solidarity with the Palestinians from Pakistanis back then or is this it more about pleasing arabs then genuine concern for palestinians ? It's best to let the arabs/Israelis work it out between themselves

It is a fact that any country which manages to conquer another country gains full control of it and can do anything with it as it wants. Just like how Islamic empires conquered the whole middle east. By your logic, they should have "allowed the Romans/Sassanids" to exist. How foolish does that sound? Yes, they converted to Islam but unlike palestinians, they did not carry out covert bombing and assasinations/rocket attacks to the empire.
So why are you against us going to war with them to "gain full control through war"?

Nice debating with you guys, gotta go. I sometimes wish I could debate with people like this in real life (I won debate competitions several times). But online debate is different, I guess!!!

showoffSm.jpg

:cheers:

It's best to let the arabs/Israelis work it out between themselves

Personally I don't care what the Arabs or Pakistanis did; I just want a solid Palestinian State to be created. I feel for the Palestinians like they were Pakistani people; I'd really hate if something unjust as that had happened to Pakistan of course.

And I don't think Israel can cease to exist either; it's already a strong, well established state. I just hate it when people spew hatred against the Palestinians, demonising them in every possible way, as if they're responsible for the state they're in today.
And I hate it how they try to make Israel appear as the innocent one in all of this.

And yeah, I'd like Palestine and Israel to work it out among themselves as well. But you got to acknowledge that countries like the USA and E.U. are pretty biased against the Palestinians; they themselves don't wish for a Palestinian state, so obviously this is going to get dragged for as long as possible, partially thanks to incompetent leaders the Palestinians unfortunately have.

Hey come on yaar...! We love Arabs...we really do but when Pakistan gets insulted around, the patriot in me, gets pretty angry when cheap-shots are being thrown about ! I'm sorry...if I offended anyone ! :kiss3:

And yeah...at the end of the day, both parties (inclusive of me) should realize that before anything else we are first Muslims and by virtue of this - We are One Family ! Lets not fight amongst each other anymore...! And Yeah...BlackEagle, Sorry, Bro ! But please be gentle on 'My beloved' Pakistan when replying to Arab-Bashers !

Personally I don't care what the Arabs or Pakistanis did; I just want a solid Palestinian State to be created. I feel for the Palestinians like they were Pakistani people; I'd really hate if something unjust as that had happened to Pakistan of course.

Okay, i hope you are aware of the numerous proposals by Israel for two state solution which were outright ignored by PA. And several times they started firing rockets and bombing after agreement.

Okay, i hope you are aware of the numerous proposals by Israel for two state solution which were outright ignored by PA. And several times they started firing rockets and bombing after agreement.

I don't know about the bombing part; but the Palestinians themselves (forget the puppet leaders) have to somehow agree to all of this..
Besides, it's not the civilians firing the rockets...how can you blame them, lol

Zia and Pakistan had a big role in events of of Black September and massacre of thousands of Palestinians in Jordan where was this solidarity with the Palestinians from Pakistanis back then or is this it more about pleasing arabs then genuine concern for palestinians ? It's best to let the arabs/Israelis work it out between themselves

How many times I have to tell you it wasn't between Palistenians and Jordanians! half of Jordanian army at that time were Palestenians and many Jordanians fought with Fedaeen. The head of Jordanian intelligence was Palestenian. They were guerrillas spreeding chaos in Jordan, so the army had to intervane to return control of the country. It was a civil war in which both sides were armed and fought each-other. We don't need from Pakistan anything, it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands. From now on I will just mind our bussiness, I would careless about Kashmir or anything else going on in Pakistan, and I hope our fellow Arabs do the same.

The '47 two state proposal was unacceptable to the Palestinians because the Jews had just usurped their lands on the pretext that these were their (the Jew's) divinely appointed lands ! The '76 solution was vetoed by the US on behalf of the Israelis when the Arabs demanded that the '47 plan (i.e lets return to the pre '67 borders) be a prerequisite. In the meantime Israel has been deliberately stalling from the Oslo Accords all the way up to Camp David whilst building settlement over settlement in Occupied Territories and not allowing its original inhabitants the right to return to those areas !

How many times I have to tell you it wasn't between Palistenians and Jordanians! half of Jordanian army at that time were Palestenians and many Jordanians fought with Fedaeen. The head of Jordanian intelligence was Palestenian. They were guerrillas spreeding chaos in Jordan, so the army had to intervane to return control of the country. It was a civil war in which both sides were armed and fought each-other. We don't need from Pakistan anything, it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands. From now on I will just mind our bussiness, I would careless about Kashmir or anything else going on in Pakistan, and I hope our fellow Arabs do the same.

You mean the typical lip service?

I don't know about the bombing part; but the Palestinians themselves (forget the puppet leaders) have to somehow agree to all of this..

As long as the puppet PA leaders and hypocrite Arab leaders are behind palestine do not expect peaceful solution to the problem. They will continue to call for the "destruction of israel" when clearly they don't have the capability to do so. I consider it a mercy from Israel that they have not destroyed PA and other such organisations yet. So, why do you blame Israel? In fact, the Israel issue is now beneficial for the Arab monarchies that they use to gain sympathy from accross the muslim world. Pakistan and indian muslims are their easy prey for that. Look at your own country's example. Taliban carries out bomb blasts everyday and the army kills them. Do you smpathise for the tens of thousands talibans killed (who are also "pakistanis"? No? It is similar to palestinian terrorists. Palestinians and Arabs who live peacefully in Israel and do not take part in terroristic activities lead a good and prosperous life there. Just like life is hell for the pakistani talibans in Pakistan, life is hell for Palestinian terrorists in Israel too. And it is this portion who gets atttention in pallywood.

The problem could be prevented if the Arab leaders did not contribute to the radicalization of a large no. of palestinians (with a particular Ideology i don't have to name) who aim to destroy Israel by firing rockets, wipe out all jews by carrying out suicide attacks.

The '47 two state proposal was unacceptable to the Palestinians because the Jews had just usurped their lands on the pretext that these were their (the Jew's) divinely appointed lands ! The '76 solution was vetoed by the US on behalf of the Israelis when the Arabs demanded that the '47 plan (i.e lets return to the pre '67 borders) be a prerequisite. In the meantime Israel has been deliberately stalling from the Oslo Accords all the way up to Camp David whilst building settlement over settlement in Occupied Territories and not allowing its original inhabitants the right to return to those areas !

You need to watch less Pally Media..the UN censous in the region idenfied no nation by the identity of Palestine..most of the people living there identified themselves as south-syrians, Egyptians or just Arabs which could also imply that they were Jordanians!

As long as the puppet PA leaders and hypocrite Arab leaders are behind palestine do not expect peaceful solution to the problem. They will continue to call for the "destruction of israel" when clearly they don't have the capability to do so

PA = Pakistan army?

Never mind, apparently so. Well bro, this part of can't do so isn't exactly true; if Pakistan does wish, we can nuke Aviv and it's game over....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom