What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

Israel gets support from most nations including Russia because we recognise that Israel is the innocent party which just demands her right to exist without terrorism. Whereas her neighbours never accept her as a nation.

Better Muslim nations like Turkey and Indonesia realize that it is Israel who is the better among them. I have personally met many Indonesian Muslims and Christians during my stay there who ardently support Israel. I'm sure most Turks support Israel as well. Whereas Israels neighbours use this to the fullest extent and claim they are "victims" of Israel. Foolish governments and majority people like pakistan believe in their concocted lies.

Are you telling me that a group of People who landed in Palestine with a Bible in one hand and a Gun in the other telling the locals that this is their land because it says so in their Holy Book and because their ancestors lived here a 1000 years ago is the aggrieved party ? I can post a couple of videos here by Jews themselves denouncing Israel's violence against the Palestinians but then again most Israelites pass these guys as 'Self-Hating Jews' or I could post a couple of video documentaries of Palestinians living within Israel claiming discrimination and a state of apartheid imposed upon them but then again what credibility do I, a citizen of a foolish nation, has in front of he whose country has butchered countless thousands of Muslims in Chechneya !

@somebozo what we were waiting for are poor and failure people coming here and calling others incompetent!
@S-19
Your country has no history as well as no achievements

Come on, you need to stop with the insults as well please. I wanna understand what exactly is going on in their minds, leave them insults aside. The last thing I want is them going back into their shells.

The only thing Muslim about Aqsa mosque is to pray there and Israel has ensured this right without prejudice. Far better than rioting at holy santuries.

How would pallys like to live under a regime like Assad or Saddam???

First you insult me for working in KSA, now you justify the same for your own country men..perfect case of hypocrisy????
Or typical racist rant of a loser?

And lost everything, then King Hussien went with his tail between legs and signed peace deal with Israel..Where as we are yet to sign anything with Israel..which gives us a moral superiority once again...

And now you are facilitating the business for the same evil "joos" at the expense of your pally brothers...

$100 million 'facility' shields Israeli firms investing in Jordan from risks

What a hypocrisy..
Ohh...and legendry arab hospitality for Pally brother..

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

never mind that you once again needed the help of a Pakistani advisor..Gen. Zia Ul Haq to contain your own pally terrorists!

Hypocrisy x 3.
We are Arabs while you are not! We have jobs in our countries while you are not! We only work as professionals while you are not!

Who the hell are you to teach us ethics? We fought Israel 7 TIMES for the sake of Alaqsa while you were looking. Go and liberate Kashmir first, Jordan has no occupied lands.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel gets support from most nations including Russia because we recognise that Israel is the innocent party which just demands her right to exist without terrorism. Whereas her neighbours never accept her as a nation.

Listen, fact is, I too can go back to Africa and claim it my own because Adam and Eve (my ancienstors) were Africans. I can just go and claim Nigeria and whatnot as my native, home territory because whatever millennia ago that was my homeland.
But it doesn't work like that. Both the Jews and Palestinians need to come to a compromise, but I see the Israeli side the most irrational one here. They're in the minority (that is if right of return is implemented), yet they want the majority land and give even less to the Palestinians.

Also, the logic of "XX% Arab land uninhabited" doesn't work, because XX% of Russian/European land is also uninhabited, for example. What ever you might call them, fact is, the Palestinians are natives of that place now. You can't simply tell them "go live somewhere else, there's plenty of land for you elsewhere"...

How though?? I don't get this part; how are they better? What have the Palestinians done to be classed as the inferior ones?

If some colonial empire came to your home country and colonised it, and then decided to give a portion of that beloved land of yours to a minority in the 10-20% (remember the British had no right whatsoever to do that; the natives, that is, the Palestinians deserved a say in this), would you simply say "they're the better ones" and give up?

How are those poor, unarmed (forget Pallywood, I'm talking reality here) supposed to fight for their homeland against those with tanks and Kalashnikovs and what not? Why should they care what the world thinks? Would you care what the world thinks if Kazakhstan was unjustly taken away by the Chinese or Brazilians without your approval?

It is a fact that any country which manages to conquer another country gains full control of it and can do anything with it as it wants. Just like how Islamic empires conquered the whole middle east. By your logic, they should have "allowed the Romans/Sassanids" to exist. How foolish does that sound? Yes, they converted to Islam but unlike palestinians, they did not carry out covert bombing and assasinations/rocket attacks to the empire.

If British empire wished to, they could have evicted all muslims or forced them to convert to christianity just like they did to native Indians in USA. No, they tolerated the muslims and respected their rights even when they occupied them in WWI.

Don't forget who assisted the british in their occupation. Without hashemite tribal assistance to British, it would be very difficult for British to pull that feat. And don't forget the same families rule Saudi and Jordan today.

The original British mandate for Palestine and balfour declaration specified that the Land of Israel will be as big as Syria. Due to Arab opposition and violent revolt in the 1920s (with hundreds of jews massacred), the area became as small as it is now. Israel offered numerous two-state solutions for palestine (this shows they don't treat palestinians liike sub humans like the jordanian massacre of them) but your genius PLO rejected them all, knowing that Israel is more powerful than them. As long as the population has basic rights, which all palestinians have unless they harbor terrorist mentality, there is no reason to fire rockets in Israel or carry out suicide bombing. Not to forget Pallywood and Black september when the Mighty Jordanian Army killed 20000 Israelis, oh sorry, palestinians.

I seriously suggest you should visit Israel even once to see how beautiful the country in reality is. I bet your viewpoint would change radically.

@somebozo
95% of professional workers in GCC are either nationals or Arabs, the ones who work in non-professional jobs are non-Arabs. If you like Arabs, get the hell out of their countries! what we were waiting for are poor and failure people coming here and calling others incompetent!

Facts to backup this claim please...What I see all around..is people of all nationalities working on all kind of important positions..Including Americans, Europeans, Arabs and Pakistanis, Indians and even Asians..

Facts to backup this claim please...What I see all around..is people of all nationalities working on all kind of important positions..Including Americans, Europeans, Arabs and Pakistanis, Indians and even Asians..

Oye....! We Indians and Pakistanis are Asians ! Aren't we ? :blink:

Come on, you need to stop with the insults as well please. I wanna understand what exactly is going on in their minds, leave them insults aside. The last thing I want is them going back into their shells.

Those people have crossed the line. I have been trying hard to avoid hurting you in any way but your fellows have been mudslinging Arabs like forever though. That's enough. Even Indians haven't done that to us! I really loved Pakistan, and I thought you carry the same feelings, but got shocked with the weigh of hate you have toward us nevertheless. Stupid Arabs should come here to see how much many Pakistani love them.

We are Arabs while you are not! We have jobs in our countries while you are not! We only work as professionals while you are not!

Who the hell are you to teach us ethics? We fought Israel 7 TIMES for the sake of Alaqsa while you were looking. Go and liberate Kashmir first, Jordan has no occupied lands.:lol:

Because King Hussien had to swallow his pride and sign a peace deal with Israel in exchange of west bank...

and now you are ranting like a racist...

Only work as professional?? :lol:

so you call falafel maker a professional????

Or perhaps my Aramex delivery boy is also a professional???

Pakistani's have no right interfering in other nation's issues... Arabs are not our brothers nor are they our friend. Pakistani's hate it when the USA inteferes in their internal matters, let's get out of Israel's, ok?

Kashmir is our Al-Aqsa ! We fought India 4-5 times for Kashmir and East-Pakistan whilst you were looking ! Out of millions of Arabs and numerous Arab countries who were the most ardent supporters of Pakistan in each and every one of trials and tribulations - China, Iran under the Shah, Indonesia...heck even Sri Lanka did more by risking India's enmity by letting us use their bases to send equipment to East-Pakistan ! We, in Pakistan, might not have sent whole divisions to liberate Al-Aqsa but most of our Muslim Brothers haven't done squat for us either...!

Those people have crossed the line. I have been trying hard to avoid hurting you in any way but your fellows have been mudslinging Arabs like forever though. That's enough. Even Indians haven't done that to us! I really loved Pakistan, and I thought you carry the same feelings, but got shocked with the weigh of hate you have toward us nevertheless. Stupid Arabs should come here to see how much many Pakistani love them.

Cool down buddy..its not about the hate..i dont have any hate towards arab..i just decided to bring some smack down facts and you people are having difficulty in facing the reality on its face. You are the one who started racist remarks - not me. What ever concerns and critisizm I posted in genuine, neutral and verifiable with facts and figures. Civilized conduct calls for accepting an opposing view point without resorting to personal attacks and insult..

Are you telling me that a group of People who landed in Palestine with a Bible in one hand and a Gun in the other telling the locals that this is their land because it says so in their Holy Book and because their ancestors lived here a 1000 years ago is the aggrieved party ? I can post a couple of videos here by Jews themselves denouncing Israel's violence against the Palestinians but then again most Israelites pass these guys as 'Self-Hating Jews' or I could post a couple of video documentaries of Palestinians living within Israel claiming discrimination and a state of apartheid imposed upon them but then again what credibility do I, a citizen of a foolish nation, has in front of he whose country has butchered countless thousands of Muslims in Chechneya !

This is the thing I dislike about the natives of the forum. Do you accept the pakistan's taliban blowing up mosques and markets? So far 100000 pakistanis have died. So, why do you support Chechenyan terrorism, Palestinian, Uighur terrorism?

You can't just go and claim they're a Sh1t race like you're trying to convey on here, that's pretty derogatory to both a race which is letting you live in their country, and to the Prophet.

I don't agree with insulting other races or ethnicities but I have to correct you here. Insulting Arabs does not mean insulting the Prophet (PBUH) otherwise every time people insult Israelites we can easily claim they are insulting the Hebrew Prophets (May peace be upon them).

Besides I have heard of so many people changing the name Israel to Israhell even though Israel is the second name of Prophet Jacob (PBUH).

Kashmir is our Al-Aqsa ! We fought India 4-5 times for Kashmir and East-Pakistan whilst you were looking ! Out of millions of Arabs and numerous Arab countries who were the most ardent supporters of Pakistan in each and every one of trials and tribulations - China, Iran under the Shah, Indonesia...heck even Sri Lanka did more by risking India's enmity by letting us use their bases to send equipment to East-Pakistan ! We, in Pakistan, might not have sent whole divisions to liberate Al-Aqsa but most of our Muslim Brothers haven't done squat for us either...!

They like to wave the magic carpet of neutrality..at the time of need..and not to mention our support for Palestine was reciprocal to their support for Kashmir but now it has all disappeared in the name of neutrality and "strategic relations with India"....Yet we are still expected to be glutton of punishment for the Arab cause..what a hypocrisy!

I don't agree with insulting other races or ethnicities but I have to correct you here. Insulting Arabs does not mean insulting the Prophet (PBUH) otherwise every time people insult Israelites we can easily claim they are insulting the Hebrew Prophets (May peace be upon them).

Besides I have heard of so many people changing the name Israel to Israhell even though Israel is the second name of Prophet Jacob (PBUH).

Yeah and Israel is also mentioned in the Quran for about 40 times

where as mention of palestine in quran is zero..its not even an arabic name....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom