What's new

Pallywood: Debunking Palestinean Lies

How many times I have to tell you it wasn't between Palistenians and Jordanians! half of Jordanian army at that time were Palestenians and many Jordanians fought with Fedaeen. The head of Jordanian intelligence was Palestenian. They were guerrillas spreeding chaos in Jordan, so the army had to intervane to return control of the country. It was a civil war in which both sides were armed and fought each-other. We don't need from Pakistan anything, it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands. From now on I will just mind our bussiness, I would careless about Kashmir or anything else going on in Pakistan, and I hope our fellow Arabs do the same.

As if you Arabs did anything for Kashmir in the first place :lol:. Tell me, what did Arabs contribute to the Kashmir cause? In fact Arab countries have neutral stance with regards to Kashmir issue between Pakistan and india.

We have nothing to lose if you don't support Kashmir because you never did in the first place.

We don't need from Pakistan anything, it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands. From now on I will just mind our bussiness,
I hope your governments think the same as you do when israel starts flexing its muscles.

it's barely capable of taking control of it's own lands. From now on I will just mind our bussiness,
Our land is completely under our control Alhamdulillah, and by the Grace of God we liberated our part of Kashmir in 1947-48, while you Arabs have continuously lost your lands to a country of 4-5 million.

Now, I see why our regimes have close relations with India.

ndeed and that should have been our cue long, long ago !

Our land is completely under our control Alhamdulillah, and by the Grace of God we liberated our part of Kashmir in 1947-48, while you Arabs have continuously lost your lands to a country of 4-5 million.

1310480585093.jpg

you're...not helping..

I'll stand along side you because what the Israelites do to the Palestinians is wrong ! But ever since joining this forum I'm having serious doubts about that hallowed 'Muslim Brotherhood' that we've been taught about since we were young so now...I'm not going hold any expectation of any help and not some half-arsed attempt at helping, coming Pakistan's way ! I'm done...I really am done !

Indeed and that should have been our cue long, long ago !

Yes, it should have been. you should follow your interests as well as we.

You're both messing it up big time here :lol:

Hey, just take shake hands and go to sleep. Losing hope and reading each other's posts wrong is the last thing the "Ummah" needs :wave:

I firmly believed in Iqbal's immortal words 'Islam teri des hai tou Mustafavi hai - Islam is your Nation because you are a follower of the Prophet' and the message of standing up for each other but now...to hell with the Ummah ! Subh se pehle Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad !

Yes, it should have been. you should follow your interests as well as we.

My mind had been clouded by a fantastical concept of 'Muslim Unity'....thankyou for the clarity of thought you've given me ! I wish Jordan and the rest of the Muslim World the very best but this time, unlike previously, I don't frig either way !

Man! We don't need your support at all,

You don't need us? If that was the case why would Saudis require two divisions, TWO FREAKING DIVISIONS of Pakistani soldiers to protect them from their own people??

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

Pakistan ready for Middle East role

Who the hell have ever called you to cry river for it?!
In my all life I haven't heard any Arab even remembering Pakistan when talking about Palestine. Wherever, I see a topic about Kashmir or Pakistan in Arab forum I will remind them it's non of our business with quoting your replies here.
That's because Arabs don't give two hoots about Pakistan and its issues.

Now, I see why our regimes have close relations with India.
Good, keep strengthening your relations with india, i'm sure you would enjoy a first class backstabbing from them.

I firmly believed in Iqbal's immortal words 'Islam teri des hai tou Mustafavi hai - Islam is your Nation because you are a follower of the Prophet' and the message of standing up for each other but now...to hell with the Ummah ! Subh se pehle Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad !

My mind had been clouding by a fantastical concept of 'Muslim Unity'....thankyou for the clarity of thought you've given me ! I wish Jordan and the rest of the Muslim the very best but this time, unlike previously, I don't frig either way !

Don't take it personal my dear brother, it's time to wake up from the dream so called "Muslim Ummah", enough with eluding ourselves. Enough with backstabbing eachothers in the name of Islam. The hate I saw here toward the people who carry all love and regards, haven't been seen in other places, thats why I told you, now I understand why our regimes didn't put all the eggs in Pakistani basket, they did the right thing with forging strong relations with India, because we mustn't have trusted anyone and we shouldn't anymore.

As if you Arabs did anything for Kashmir in the first place :lol:. Tell me, what did Arabs contribute to the Kashmir cause? In fact Arab countries have neutral stance with regards to Kashmir issue between Pakistan and india.

We have nothing to lose if you don't support Kashmir because you never did in the first place.

I hope your governments think the same as you do when israel starts flexing its muscles.

Arab governments not Arab people. We did contribute financially to Kashmir, till this day I remember pamphlets all over my elementary school to save the persecuted Muslims from Indian persecution and so on.

Don't take it personal my dear brother, it's time to wake up from the dream so called "Muslim Ummah", enough with eluding ourselves

The Muslims were strong until this Ummah existed. But look at now today. Everyone is onto each other's necks; we're killing each other and doing our enemy's dirty work ourselves.

And by the way...the Mahdi...nuff said.

You don't need us? If that was the case why would Saudis require two divisions, TWO FREAKING DIVISIONS of Pakistani soldiers to protect them from their own people??

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

Pakistan ready for Middle East role

That's because Arabs don't give two hoots about Pakistan and its issues.

Good, keep strengthening your relations with india, i'm sure you would enjoy a first class backstabbing from them.

What about all the help you got from Arabs? you got nothing, right?
You just remember the little you gave and forget the much you took. Anyway, KSA now have enough strength to defend itself. Alhamdulilah. We are ready as well to sacrifice our lives to help her.

The Muslims were strong until this Ummah existed. But look at now today. Everyone is onto each other's necks; we're killing each other and doing our enemy's dirty work ourselves.

And by the way...the Mahdi...nuff said.

Like the brother said : Lets stop deluding ourselves ! We, in Pakistan, have created our enemies by poking around in the affairs of others out of a misplaced sense of 'Ummah' !

You just remember the little you gave and forget the much you took. Anyway, KSA now have enough strength to defend itself. Alhamdulilah. We are ready as well to sacrifice our lives to help her.
Its seems convenient that they forgot all of the donations we gave the Pakistani people through out the years and our help to their nuclear program. I don't want this to turn to who helped who more, but Pakistan also always extended a helping hand and will continue to do so.

Like the brother said : Lets stop deluding ourselves ! We, in Pakistan, have created our enemies by poking around in the affairs of others out of a misplaced sense of 'Ummah' !

I agree. Muslims comprise of a variety of different races, cultures, languages, etc. Though they do share a common religion, they still happen to be separate, individual, & unique nations. The problem with many Pakistanis is that they are extremely desperate for unity & gaining the love of others.

We (Pakistanis) have neglected our own home land & today it happens to be in ruins. My loyalty lies only with my own country, & I couldn't care less about other people around the world regardless of their race, religion, language, etc. Don't take me the wrong way, I don't mean that I don't give a damn about anyone else, what I mean is that I only care for those who care for me regardless of their race, religion, nationality, etc.

When am i being unthankful? I'm talking about the status quo, the events from 2001 up till now, what have Arabs done for Kashmir other than establish strong military and economic ties with india while maintaining a neutral stance with regards to indo-Pakistani issues?

I have stated numerous times that we Pakistanis would be a ungrateful nation if we ever refuse to acknowledge the assistance Arab countries gave us during our times of need and i stand by these words.

You just remember the little you gave and forget the much you took.

Little? LITTLE? Sending our soldiers and pilots to die for your monarchies is considered LITTLE?

Did you Arabs ever send your soldiers and pilots to die for Pakistan? Come back and let me know.

Anyway, KSA now have enough strength to defend itself. Alhamdulilah. We are ready as well to sacrifice our lives to help her.

If true, then good for KSA and i wish them the best, but next time they should not ask us for 2 divisions of our soldiers when they feel threatened by their own people.

i am big supporter of pak-isreal friendship because now a days these arab r useless n thankless people. we are pakistani and we proud our nation and we dont need these thankless ppl for us ALLAHA is enough. dont forget when arab were poor we send zakat in ur country(ksa) during 17th ceuntry so shut up:devil:

I agree. Muslims comprise of a variety of different races, cultures, languages, etc. Though they do share a common religion, they still happen to be separate, individual, & unique nations. The problem with many Pakistanis is that they are extremely desperate for unity & gaining the love of others.

We (Pakistanis) have neglected our own home land & today it happens to be in ruins. My loyalty lies only with my own country, & I couldn't care less about other people around the world regardless of their race, religion, language, etc. Don't take me the wrong way, I don't mean that I don't give a damn about anyone else, what I mean is that I only care for those who care for me regardless of their race, religion, nationality, etc.

I used to believe in Iqbal's Pan-Islamism but evidently that has to be left for a much more mature Ummah ! Not us ! For me too...Pakistan is where my Mecca, Medina and Heaven herself lies !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom