What's new

Pakistan's War: Now is The Time or Forever Hold Your Peace

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As many of the americans who have been in close relation to pakistan and have had dealings with us have called us 'EXTREMELY NAIVE' faced people of the world----they have basically called us of one, having a child's mentality---and it shows in our ideology and approach to economics, running the country, welfare of the state, the community, the people, the foreign affairs, the al qaeda, the taliban and the TTP as well.

As a young boy during the reign of Ayub Khan I heard that we have chosen ourselves to be an agricultural country----I think it came about in the 50's----I realized that my grand father's generation were purely and truly dellusional in their approach and so was my father's as well----and as I was their true child----I am not too proud to say that the fruit did not fall too far from the tree.

As we lacked in educated people in our heirarchy---most of the ministers were land owners / farmer's----and not too many technocrats----there was an inherent regression towards technology----.

Pakistan wanted to be the bread basket of the world----you foreigners on this board---can you really believe that is what pakistan wanted to be----not a technologically advanced country---but one that provided the world with grain----that is what my grand parents wanted---to live in peace and love and harmony.

Now those were noble thinkings----but the only problem was that nobody thought about efficiency by involving technology to it. The didnot want to believe that by having mechanized farming----they would also advance the cause of literacy in the country----young pakistanis would have been exposed to technology right from gitgo---ie from the 50's----the world was ready and eager to help.

I feel sorry for the younger generation---truly our grandfathers and fathers failed us---and then we also let you in the hell hole that you live in today---and we made you believe that it was a paradise---.

T-FAZ-----it does not matter if there are good people left and there is a glimmer of hope----my good man---I have been saying it for a long time----untill and unless the good people don't start to do anything substantial----it won't mean much-----it won't matter much in the end----good people mean nothing if they have their heads stuck in dark places.

In order for evil to succeed the good has to do nothing----and as you see this evil spreading its tanticles through the society---look and see what has been done by good people so far---.

In order for the good people to do anything---these good people need to start doing things different----the word JIHAD NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A DIFFERENT MEANING----it is time that we start a JIHAD against the criminal element in the country---we start a JIHAD against the terrorists of the country----we need to start a JIHAD against corruption-----we need to lay some bodies dead---we need to hang the criminals enmasse----rapists---murderers---criminals---highway robbers---criminal judges----pakistan needs to start the hangings----. Pakistan needs a revolution---just like that of iran---but not of the religious kind but of a law enforcement kind------.

Today's pakistan is like the proverbial DODGE CITY of the 1900 in the united states----pakistan needs to find its WYATT EARP and DOC HOLLIDAY-----.

You young pakistanis----soem of you are going to die in these terrorist attacks---suicide bombings or some of you will die iof you spoke against the fanatics----why don't you die an honorable death----start the jihad----against the criminals----maybe some of you may take out the rapists of Mukhtar Mai and the judge who set them free----start up a force like the 313 for pakistan---or the BADAR BRIGADE FOR PAKISTAN----fight the criminals----hang the murderers and highway robbers and criminal judges---.

The TTP / al qaeda executes your people---why don't you execute some radical mullahs in turn----for every civilian killed----kill ten fanatics---and hang them up on the poles and don't let anyone bury them and let no one say janaza prayers for them---and wrap them in pig skins and pig guts---bury them in and excreta---.

You want to win this war---then you have tyo play by the enemy's worst rules----.

If you neutralize the al qaeda in any which manner that you can---there is no country in the world that would raise a voice.

Take out all young single foreigners that come into pakistan and go to the frontier province---. Take them out and neutralize them on the field.

It is your blood flowing right now----it is your brothers and sisters being killed right now----it is going to be your turn next----don't you want to take some fanatics with you to the next world---.

Do something young people----otherwise you are at the verge of losing your nation and freedom as well along with your lives and the lives of your loved ones-----. Take some fanatic with you. Take some criminal with you.

As many of the americans who have been in close relation to pakistan and have had dealings with us have called us 'EXTREMELY NAIVE' faced people of the world----they have basically called us of one, having a child's mentality---and it shows in our ideology and approach to economics, running the country, welfare of the state, the community, the people, the foreign affairs, the al qaeda, the taliban and the TTP as well.

As a young boy during the reign of Ayub Khan I heard that we have chosen ourselves to be an agricultural country----I think it came about in the 50's----I realized that my grand father's generation were purely and truly dellusional in their approach and so was my father's as well----and as I was their true child----I am not too proud to say that the fruit did not fall too far from the tree.

As we lacked in educated people in our heirarchy---most of the ministers were land owners / farmer's----and not too many technocrats----there was an inherent regression towards technology----.

Pakistan wanted to be the bread basket of the world----you foreigners on this board---can you really believe that is what pakistan wanted to be----not a technologically advanced country---but one that provided the world with grain----that is what my grand parents wanted---to live in peace and love and harmony.

Now those were noble thinkings----but the only problem was that nobody thought about efficiency by involving technology to it. The didnot want to believe that by having mechanized farming----they would also advance the cause of literacy in the country----young pakistanis would have been exposed to technology right from gitgo---ie from the 50's----the world was ready and eager to help.

I feel sorry for the younger generation---truly our grandfathers and fathers failed us---and then we also let you in the hell hole that you live in today---and we made you believe that it was a paradise---.

T-FAZ-----it does not matter if there are good people left and there is a glimmer of hope----my good man---I have been saying it for a long time----untill and unless the good people don't start to do anything substantial----it won't mean much-----it won't matter much in the end----good people mean nothing if they have their heads stuck in dark places.

In order for evil to succeed the good has to do nothing----and as you see this evil spreading its tanticles through the society---look and see what has been done by good people so far---.

In order for the good people to do anything---these good people need to start doing things different----the word JIHAD NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A DIFFERENT MEANING----it is time that we start a JIHAD against the criminal element in the country---we start a JIHAD against the terrorists of the country----we need to start a JIHAD against corruption-----we need to lay some bodies dead---we need to hang the criminals enmasse----rapists---murderers---criminals---highway robbers---criminal judges----pakistan needs to start the hangings----. Pakistan needs a revolution---just like that of iran---but not of the religious kind but of a law enforcement kind------.

Today's pakistan is like the proverbial DODGE CITY of the 1900 in the united states----pakistan needs to find its WYATT EARP and DOC HOLLIDAY-----.

You young pakistanis----soem of you are going to die in these terrorist attacks---suicide bombings or some of you will die iof you spoke against the fanatics----why don't you die an honorable death----start the jihad----against the criminals----maybe some of you may take out the rapists of Mukhtar Mai and the judge who set them free----start up a force like the 313 for pakistan---or the BADAR BRIGADE FOR PAKISTAN----fight the criminals----hang the murderers and highway robbers and criminal judges---.

The TTP / al qaeda executes your people---why don't you execute some radical mullahs in turn----for every civilian killed----kill ten fanatics---and hang them up on the poles and don't let anyone bury them and let no one say janaza prayers for them---and wrap them in pig skins and pig guts---bury them in and excreta---.

You want to win this war---then you have tyo play by the enemy's worst rules----.

If you neutralize the al qaeda in any which manner that you can---there is no country in the world that would raise a voice.

Take out all young single foreigners that come into pakistan and go to the frontier province---. Take them out and neutralize them on the field.

It is your blood flowing right now----it is your brothers and sisters being killed right now----it is going to be your turn next----don't you want to take some fanatics with you to the next world---.

Do something young people----otherwise you are at the verge of losing your nation and freedom as well along with your lives and the lives of your loved ones-----. Take some fanatic with you. Take some criminal with you.

How does a fanatic behave? A fanatic does things the way you want things done. In other words, there's no difference between a fanatic and you. So, your young people should start your desired mission by doing away with you.

Mastan Sir let me start by saying that I have really enjoyed reading your posts,always.But what happened here sir ?

aAe the means (suggested by you) justified in achieving the End.
I support the cause and I thought you,A very learned man,will support Justice for the guilty and not revenge.

Imagine what kinda society you will end up creating ? will that be too different than the way it is now ?

Though the undertone of your article is 'disastrous' as it seems, but i can understand the feelings you are going through, now we 'old' ones have to decide what to do? we did our best when we were young, we relied on our 'younger' generation to take up the task of saving the country and taking it further towards development, we provided them with a country which until 1990 was booming towards development both economically and militarily.. we kept the corruption in check to at least a manageable level, we kept a check on politicians, they HAD to hold back their 'desires' because of people like us.. Then we decided it is time for us to 'retire' and move into 'guiding' our 'youngsters'.. but mustan i'm sorry to say, it seems that we failed and now we'll have to 'move back'.. and take up the 'responsibilities' ourselves again.. The young ones are more into playing 'computer games' and 'drugs/dating/drinking and dancing'.. We don't need to hold weapons.. we need to hold arms..

Just my two cents..

The composition of "mutala e Pakistan" and then making it a compulsory part of every syllabus from class one till college graduation is the most untenable and unforgiveable crime of the older generation. Nothing can surpass the amount of damage this one book has done to the innocent Pakistani minds, it alone is responsible for the hordes of self-hating delusional people coming out of our mediocre educational institutions.

"extremely naive"? How generous of the cowboys who themselves are considered shallow and pretentious by their wise white brethren of good old Europe - calling us xtremely fool, extremely delusional or extremely myopic would be more appropriate.

The composition of "mutala e Pakistan" and then making it a compulsory part of every syllabus from class one till college graduation is the most untenable and unforgiveable crime of the older generation. Nothing can surpass the amount of damage this one book has done to the innocent Pakistani minds, it alone is responsible for the hordes of self-hating delusional people coming out of our mediocre educational institutions.

Oh you false flagger again..

Pakistan went into turmoil when they allowed 'foreign' syllabus and allowed 'mutalia-e-Pakistan' to not be 'compulsory' subject.. That is where people 'like you' popped from (if you are NOT a false flagger i.e.)..

I would say ‘ban’ all ‘non-Patriotic’ books from Pakistan and scrutinize any history book which is taught in private schools..

Mastan Sir let me start by saying that I have really enjoyed reading your posts,always.But what happened here sir ?

I support the cause and I thought you,A very learned man,will support Justice for the guilty and not revenge.

Imagine what kinda society you will end up creating ? will that be too different than the way it is now ?

I think he's grown very frustrated with the country. And rightfully so. He's from the generation that saw a largely peaceful and promising Pakistan. Then they saw it go downhill and still going. I guess it's a natural reaction of going to drastic ends to save your burning home that you once saw so full prosperity.

Anyway, no need to go to such extreme measures as suggested by our senior member. No need to make a monster out of yourselves and no need to spill more blood, you'll only cause more unrest in the country. It's a proven fact throughout history that solution to the most convoluted problems is usually a very simple one. Such is the case here. The current establishment is very weak and has lost it's credibility on multiple occasions. Hence, they've been unable to tackle the militancy issue effectively. And no matter how much they try even now, they'll fail and fail again.

The solution here is wait a year and a half for the next election and vote for the second gov't. Everything wont be solved right away but the second political admin will be much stronger than the one now and would be able to take more tough decisions and stances. I'm not gonna get into detail again as to why and how that would happen as I have said it many times before. I will say this, vote in the next election, this year an a half will seem quiet long and tough, but it'll pass. You have no idea what wonders a strong political leader with the backing of his people can do.

Oh you false flagger again..

Pakistan went into turmoil when they allowed 'foreign' syllabus and allowed 'mutalia-e-Pakistan' to not be 'compulsory' subject.. That is where people 'like you' popped from (if you are NOT a false flagger i.e.)..

I would say ‘ban’ all ‘non-Patriotic’ books from Pakistan and scrutinize any history book which is taught in private schools..

Mutala e Pakistan is used to produce delusional and clueless hordes of dunces and the purpose of the curriculum designed by the University of Nebraska was to produce cannon foder. Both have been successful in their mission.

Hi,

It is right in front of our faces---the end game for the survival of pakistan and the paksitanis that I knew and grew with has started with the final chapters being rehearsed openly by the al qaeda and al qaeda lovers. These radicals have openly challenged the writ of the state of the last 9 1/2 years.

It is time for the pakistanis to accept and face the truth----what would they like to have and what would they like to do----do they want to be whipped with a length of electric chord by the taliban 'law enforcer' while you are walking down the street----do you want your women to be whipped if they do something to the dislike of this CHARACTER POLICE----.

I am not talking about revenge over here----I am talking about justice over here---justice to the weak and the poor---where no one must terrorize any one else and force their belief and religion down the throat.

We are in a situation where that famous saying may truly be applied to us, " either we hang seperately or we hang together "---I am also talking about taking out the cancer that has been brought in the society by the rejected from their countries, foreigners----pakisatn is like the Dodge City of the old----it needs to be cleansed of the criminal.

It is always the case in history----the end justify the means for the strong----and not for the weak. You have to go and catch the bull by the horns and tackle it that way----you cannot be always reactive and ecpect a pro-active result----you have a threshold setup in your mind----that threshold the society had setup sub-consciously, has been crossed over by the al qaeda a long time ago.

They murdered my soldiers in cold blood---they slit their throats in public displays---they skinned the soldiers alive----they tortured them with the likes of it never seen in pakistan before----.

This thing in pakistan---the insurgency has gone way beyond the point that any other govt and people in any other country with a soul or any character left in them would have let it happen and get to the stage where it is at today.

They kill anyone who wants to talk against them----they kill news reporters---they kill worshippers in the mosque---they come and kill without pejudice and disscrimination and you are telling me 'what'!

Don't you want peace with me---don't you want me to stop the incursion of radicals into your space---the fire that is burning in my country would definitely jump over in due time to your side as well again---the last time it did---you were out to destroy my country and only at the last moment saner heads prevailed---so why not support me on this endeavour which is beneficient to both of us.

Without doubt, Pakistan must change it's course. Otherwise, I fear future generations will never forgive us. History will judge us as cowards who stood still and did nothing while the country burned.

While these fanatic murderers silenced sane, liberal and moderate voices such as Salman Taseer, the journalists and minorities minister. We did nothing for justice, human rights and unity. The army must not concede defeat and surrender to those who are hell bent in rejecting civil norms of life but ancient age old draconian laws as basis of existence known as religious bigotry.

Four years ago i wrote some thing a lot shorter but with the same sentiment.

Oh hero! Oh, what great heros we all are! Clean hand, hearts of gold feet that have never trodden in .
Have you forgotten the women taken from here and the crying children? The ones we promised to protect.
You need to get down in the gutter to save them..

Why do we fight by the rules when they dont have any, why do they murder our women and children and we hand them over to courts to be tried by lawyers that treat the criminals as heros? Why not castrate them wrap them in pigs skins and throw their corpses on the dump for dogs to eat?
Some times late at night i wonder why we dont. But it is hard enough for one person to crawl into the darkness to fight the scum on their own terms and still be human afterwards.
I dont think a country could do it and survive as a nation

MastanKhan :
You have expressed the true feeling from your heart and on behalf of millions of us living in different parts of the world. I hope that all the people of Pakistan do get inspired by your view point and start to change direction the society is headed. The majority is silent and minority is destroying the nation.
I wish you all the best of luck in your aspirations.

There can be no light without darkness... In other words, sometimes you have the break the law in order to enforce it. I whole heartedly agree with your post. Fight the good fight people...

I am very disappointed with pakistan... I have seen the funeral prayers for OBL but not a single protest (in large numbers) against the Taliban or killing of ahmadis.. or fot that matter anything against terrorists.. I have watched the agitation against the US and NATO but nothing of this sort of against Terrorists... A huge disappointment for me .. sorry to say but I feel Pakistani society is dead.. the thick skin they have developed against terrorist is terrible to say the least..

Totally meaning less thoughts and a deliberate attempt to run from reality and how to deal with reality.
BTW you woke up after 22 years same as Pakistan.

At this moment collective step is more important than single, i mean government decision are more important than a citizen's initiatives.
Pakistan has to decide weather he want to continue this war or turns back toward state development drawing out from this war.

Ideal words :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom