What's new

India following Israel's footsteps!!!! What is our answer?

Israelis have no illusions about petty theft, random sexual harassment and uneven level of sanity in India. But the ones do visit India are grateful that they can go anywhere in India without getting machine gunned for their religion or nationality (save the Mumbai hotel attack)

Lots of Israeli tourists complain about what a dirty, filthy country it is as do plenty of other foreigners.

You expect an answer from those who will sell their mothers and sister for extra piece of land or plot ? Indians are now way beyond our league, GHQ has ruined Pakistan for generations to come, and the chutiy@ awam is still licking their boots as they are some Prophets sent by Allah.

Lots of Israeli tourists complain about what a dirty, filthy country it is as do plenty of other foreigners.

1% of Israel's population shows up every year in India - mostly young people. They rely on word of mouth among Israelis to visit places. They know exactly what they are getting into. Not having to worry about getting gunned down helps a lot

1695269449887.png

If those people in the videos are not random, what are they? I notice every time a video shows negativity towards India, there is always the wishful group of Pajeets who accuses it of being "orchestrated."

Like the video with the Russians in it badmouthing India and the Indians accusing the Danish uploader of being "selective" or having an agenda. You just keep resorting to unexplained polls.

Polls are typically not properly cross-examined or show what people were actually asked. I don't deny there are plenty of Israelis whom are more neutral towards India, but the tweets clearly show whom think of them very badly.

This account is also a "fake", right:

View attachment 954891
Either you are a more sophisticated troll than @Abdul Rehman Majeed or you suffer from some serious mental disease

1% of Israel's population shows up every year in India - mostly young people. They rely on word of mouth among Israelis to visit places. They know exactly what they are getting into. Not having to worry about getting gunned down helps a lot

Then India is "ahead" of America now. Congrats.

India, just like Israel, has influence in the west, but only due to its numbers (population) and as a puppet against a Chinese threat.

For the reasons in your last post.

that was my last post

Straight from the horse's mouth.

I think she has connections to Pakistanis because she made a pro-Pakistan video.

The funniest ones are the ones with Armenians, Georgians and Russians and Indians calling these videos "orchestrated."

The uploaders are Kazakh and Danish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom