What's new

Pakistan's New Fighter Jets Can Change the Balance: The Impact of Pakistan's First...

No one is denying that PAF is much smaller in size and will be in the future but considering the circumstances and other important strategic assets like missiles, we're not so far behind.

Lets suppose if India gets 240 MKI's, do you think IAF would utilize all of her assets across the border against Pak? All 240 flying sorties?

I don't that has ever happened in aviation history nor it is likely ...a rather laughable suggestion

Also, as the saying goes , the bigger you're the more vulnerable you become; giving more targets of opportunity for PAF to hit across border. JF17 is designed for a sneaky low altitude deep penetration into india to hit targets and make a swift comeback whilst F-16s are to defend the sky's.

Also if we're to lose $5 billion worth of stuff in case of war, stakes are much higher for India, i'd say at least 3 times higher and upto 5...so thats about 15-30 billion dollars worth of loss.

So yes war is a lose-lose situation for India more than it is for Pakistan.
Stupid argument....if india will not be able to field all its fighters, the same will be the case with pakistan. What makes you believe that you will be able to field all you assets. You will also face SAM on indian side of the border and indian SAM ( S-300, Akash, SPYDER) are much better than anything pak has to offer. The whole pakistan is under surveillance from SAT and AWACS. Any PAF attack on india will be a suicide mission with india having better fighters and SAM.

Yeah and our spadas and other sam batteries will be placed in stores and our sats (another to be launched in aug 2010)and Kj2000 and Sab awacs will be on ground right.In every war india had numerical and techno superiority still u lost?65?71? even lost 4 air crafts to ill equiped mujahedeen?

Numbers has alwasy been in the favour of India, but it has yet to achieve anything to talk about.

Yes it did manage to buy traiters in East pakistan, but in Kargil, it was a differant story, India begged West to help her and west did.

Had it been based on courage and standing tall, it would been a diferance story.
But running to the masters and keep doing so to please is the trend with Indian Leaders.
Let me laugh first...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok now ...how shameless one can be

You are talking about India's achievements...despite losing half of your country with glorious surrender of 90000; you are saying India has not achieved anything.

India captured Siachen in 1984 and Pakistan is trying to reclaim that with every possible mean and failed to get an inch of territory. Try million times and result will be same my boy.

As far as kargil is concerned. Your great PAF was so scared that they did not even put up a fight. If I am not mistaken it was Nawaz Sharif who ran to Washington on 4 July 1999 (remember famous Blair house meeting) if you want i can provide link with complete details of conversation. India reclaim every mm of its territory. What about your effort me Siachen. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"India begged west to help her and west did." Last time I checked it was Pakistan that was running for aid. Pakistan will go bankrupt if west stop its financial aid, so don't talk about western masters.

Yeah and our spadas and other sam batteries will be placed in stores and our sats (another to be launched in aug 2010)and Kj2000 and Sab awacs will be on ground right.In every war india had numerical and techno superiority still u lost?65?71? even lost 4 air crafts to ill equiped mujahedeen?
Our SAPDA, SAT, KJ2000, SAAB.... everything in future. Despite all these you don't have anything that is comparable to S-300 that India acquired in 90s.

Don't even talk about SAT, you are no way near. In space tech... India is light years ahead of PAK. How many SAT you have right now and how many are military and spy???

65??71?? Dude I don't want to say anything....You seriously need some help... God bless you.

chati who ran to UN save his arse in 1948?who ran in 1965 tashkent?
Who asked clinton to save troops TRAPPED IN kargil area?

Greece was captured by german help.Italy was also her do you know what world called italy using world power germany? LAPDOG of hitler?Try fighting in a battlefield u always lose.
Armaing and training mukti bhani?
Civil war
Russian help?

Rest war u fought against china and pakistan u always got a nose bleed try accepting reality..........

Our SAPDA, SAT, KJ2000, SAAB.... everything in future. Despite all these you don't have anything that is comparable to S-300 that India acquired in 90s..
SAAB is here spada is arriving,we do have sats,Kj is a joint venture will reach in 2011 0r 2012.And about S-300 i will request a senior member to help you in this reguard.
Even then your arty will help you:)

Don't even talk about SAT, you are no way near. In space tech... India is light years ahead of PAK. How many SAT you have right now and how many are military and spy???
We already have a sat in orbit called PAKSAT-1

Here help urself :
ISLAMABAD (APP) - The first satellite of Pakistan will be launched in April 2011, member planning commission for science and technology Dr Samar Mobarakmend said Tuesday.
“Country has sufficient funds for atomic and space programmes, and Pakistan’s nuclear programme is not lesser than other atomic countries”, he said as a chief guest in a 3-day international conference on Aerospace Science and Engineering ICASE-2009..........

First satellite launch in April 2011: Dr Samar | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Another SINO-INDUS space venture=

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...llar-satellite-deal-with-china_100249506.html

65??71?? Dude I don't want to say anything....You seriously need some help... God bless you.
Yup why dont u celebrate 65?48 or kargil?Anyways have fun dude.

Last edited:
chati who ran to UN save his arse in 1948?who ran in 1965 tashkent?
Who asked clinton to save troops TRAPPED IN kargil area?

Greece was captured by german help.Italy was also her do you know what world called italy using world power germany? LAPDOG of hitler?Try fighting in a battlefield u always lose.
Armaing and training mukti bhani?
Civil war
Russian help?

Rest war u fought against china and pakistan u always got a nose bleed try accepting reality..........
Ohh really dude.

1948 WAR...Pakistan tried to capture kashmir and attcked on erstwhile princely state. Only after the accession, India airlifted troops and equipment to Srinagar. After the war India got three fifths of Kashmir, including the most populous and fertile regions. And all the rivers. After 62 years, situation is same..:rofl:

1965 WAR ...TIME magazine reported that India held 690 mi2 of Pakistan territory while Pakistan held 250 mi2 of Indian territory in Kashmir and Rajasthan. Additionally, Pakistan had lost almost half its armour temporarily.

Devin T. Hagerty wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics"–
The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.

In his book "National identity and geopolitical visions",Gertjan Dijkink writes –

The superior Indian forces, however, won a decisive victory and the army could have even marched on into Pakistani territory had external pressure not forced both combatants to cease their war efforts.

In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote–
India won the war. It gained 1,840 square kilometers of Pakistani territory: 640 square kilometers in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 square kilometers of the Sailkot sector; 380 square kilometers far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 square kilometers on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 square kilometers of Indian territory: 490 square kilometers in the Chhamb sector and 50 square kilometers around Khem Karan.

India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.

Kargil war..As far as kargil is concerned. Your great PAF was so scared that they did not even put up a fight. If I am not mistaken it was Nawaz Sharif who ran to Washington on 4 July 1999 (remember famous Blair house meeting) if you want i can provide link with complete details of conversation.

"Try fighting in a battlefield u always lose." thats means all these wars were fought on PlayStation 3:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Simple question no B.S if u won while half ur air force was thrashed on 65 wgy dont u celebrate ur victory?
And in 48 why did nehru go to UN and asked for a cease fire and promised refremdum?
If u have no answers please dont troll and derail this thread
About Kargil read Clintons statement and indras statement.Thanks

SAAB is here spada is arriving,we do have sats,Kj is a joint venture will reach in 2011 0r 2012.And about S-300 i will request a senior member to help you in this reguard.
Even then your arty will help you:)

I will wait....dude

We already have a sat in orbit called PAKSAT-1

Wow.. what an achievement. Even nigeria had that.

Yup why dont u celebrate 65?48 or kargil?Anyways have fun dude.

If Pakistan keep on losing like this we can't celebrate every month. Please read my previous post

I will wait....dude

Wow.. what an achievement. Even nigeria had that
Read the links....Even morons can read in nigeria....Pak sat-1 isnt our first sat.Our first sat was Badr-1

If Pakistan keep on losing like this we can't celebrate every month. Please read my previous post.
Lol 48 nehru UN
65 TASHKENT
Kargil= clinton.
Wtf still empty B.S

Simple question no B.S if u won while half ur air force was thrashed on 65 wgy dont u celebrate ur victory?
And in 48 why did nehru go to UN and asked for a cease fire and promised refremdum?
If u have no answers please dont troll and derail this thread

First of all... victory and defeat in war is measured by the millitary objective achieved. Even for a minute I accept that you destroyed our air force, what did Pakistan gained out of it.. not even an inch of Kashmir. Read my previous post about 1965...who had the upper hand ? :azn:

As far as celebration is concerned... your govt can even celebrate 1971 who can stop you. That doesn't mean anything.

I will wait....dude

Read the links....Even morons can read in nigeria....Pak sat-1 isnt our first sat.Our first sat was Badr-1

Lol 48 nehru UN
65 TASHKENT
Kargil= clinton.
Wtf still empty B.S

Please enlighten me with some information on your space program...like how many Comm., Military and Spy SAT you have, and thier launch vehicals. I would be really happy to compare that with India's. For your information...ISRO is one of the leading space research organizations in the world.

For all your BS...read my previous posts..

2015 is decided as the stipulated time frame for induction of all the SU30mkis that should be 230+, should you agree that the MKI are capable enough to take care of all ur front line fighters .....how will u counter the rest of Mrcas,mig 29, mirage2000 and Lcas :cheesy:

well PAF has historically done that in 1971 IAF had Mig-21, far superior in both technology and manuverability.....but PAF did manage to bring down at least on Mig by using Saber that too one on on as i know. and do let me remind you as well by 2015 PAF will be switching from Thunder III to J-10B manufacturing.....possible J-11....for navy as roumered........or an indiginous design....and very likely a J-10/J-11 Hybrid (another JV with China)....so don't worry

First of all... victory and defeat in war is measured by the millitary objective achieved. Even for a minute I accept that you destroyed our air force, what did Pakistan gained out of it.. not even an inch of Kashmir. Read my previous post about 1965...who had the upper hand ? :azn: .

India invaded Pakistan in 65 we achieved our objectives by destroying ur airforce.Defended our country what objectives did u achieve?lost jalf air force?rann of kuch,munnabad,rajhistan fort,khemkaran,chawinda sector?
Does that prove u lost 65?
In 48 why nehru ran to UN for a cease fire and promise refremdum to kashmir if u won the war?
In kargil what objective did u achieve?a cease fire by pressuring clinton?

As far as celebration is concerned... your govt can even celebrate 1971 who can stop you. That doesn't mean anything.

Lol you cant stop almost 2 dozen insurgencies?About wars why u celebrat 71?and not celebrate others?did we stop u or china?

India invaded Pakistan in 65 we achieved our objectives by destroying ur airforce.Defended our country what objectives did u achieve?lost jalf air force?rann of kuch,munnabad,rajhistan fort,khemkaran,chawinda sector?
Does that prove u lost 65?
In 48 why nehru ran to UN for a cease fire and promise refremdum to kashmir if u won the war?
In kargil what objective did u achieve?a cease fire by pressuring clinton?

Lol you cant stop almost 2 dozen insurgencies?About wars why u celebrat 71?and not celebrate others?did we stop u or china?

Dude...come out with some solid proof. I have provided several references for 1965 war. Let me repeat that for you..

1965 WAR ...TIME magazine reported that India held 690 mi2 of Pakistan territory while Pakistan held 250 mi2 of Indian territory in Kashmir and Rajasthan. Additionally, Pakistan had lost almost half its armour temporarily.

Devin T. Hagerty wrote in his book "South Asia in world politics"–
The invading Indian forces outfought their Pakistani counterparts and halted their attack on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan's second-largest city. By the time United Nations intervened on September 22, Pakistan had suffered a clear defeat.

In his book "National identity and geopolitical visions",Gertjan Dijkink writes –

The superior Indian forces, however, won a decisive victory and the army could have even marched on into Pakistani territory had external pressure not forced both combatants to cease their war efforts.

In his book titled The greater game: India's race with destiny and China, David Van Praagh wrote–
India won the war. It gained 1,840 square kilometers of Pakistani territory: 640 square kilometers in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan's portion of the state; 460 square kilometers of the Sailkot sector; 380 square kilometers far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 square kilometers on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 square kilometers of Indian territory: 490 square kilometers in the Chhamb sector and 50 square kilometers around Khem Karan.

India had the better of the war. New Delhi achieved its basic goal of thwarting Pakistan's attempt to seize Kashmir by force. Pakistan gained nothing from a conflict which it had instigated.

The world know who had invaded whom.. just google it.

And as the pakistani you should be the last person to talk about insurgencies....

Back
Top Bottom