What's new

Pakistan's New Fighter Jets Can Change the Balance: The Impact of Pakistan's First...

i think our indian friends are talkin rubbish telll you what if china have MKK and why they buy JF 17 becoz MKK cant do the job of JF 17 sir and why india is buying 100 MRCA when it will get stealth fighter jet why go for 4 gen over 5 gen

Not sure which of

50 Thunders between now and 2013
18 F16/52 between now and 2011

Or 40 J10 BY 2015

are going to game change the PAF VERSIS IAF scenario.

Not one of those is equal to overall capability of IAF SU30MKI

By 2015 the indians will be fielding 230 su30mki half with a AESA radar ibris and novatar BVR missles.

OHHHHH damn should we surrender now or in 2013 SIR! :hitwall::hitwall:

@ falcon, the mrca will replace all the major all d old planes which are junk and also to maintain the numbers.

Fgfa will not arrive by 2018 and a gap of 8 years exists, from the time mrca commences and the old fighters are retired, considering mrca arrives in 2o12.

Now i dont think its rubbish to question that u r a partner in a fighter jet with complete technological input, yet
U dont buy a single squadron.

Regarding india,
We want 250 FGFA, but that makes only a third of the desired nos. Of the entire airforce, so to make the numbers the cheaper Fourth gen fighters are a perfect choice.

Leave india, even US is keeping F18s though they have the raptors.

Both PAF and IAF are going through a major modernization phase and things will be clearer by 2015-16 i believe. LCA has a potential to be a good mainstay for India just like jf-17 for pakistan. They both are made to be reliable and available. Same goal for both countries, Striving for indeginization.

Not sure which of

50 Thunders between now and 2013
18 F16/52 between now and 2011

Or 40 J10 BY 2015

are going to game change the PAF VERSIS IAF scenario.

Not one of those is equal to overall capability of IAF SU30MKI

By 2015 the indians will be fielding 230 su30mki half with a AESA radar ibris and novatar BVR missles.

why the hell on earth, are you so concerned?????? well let me give you some thoughts of mine........we will not have merely 40 J-10s, we will have 18 F-16 Bl52 and about 60 F-16s MLU and STAR (bl 52 Standard) so we will have about 120 Front line fighters by then.
and I guess i should Update you that by AESA we refer to a new generation or radars....not missiles or super weapons.:coffee:

and secondly there is still no news for novator BVRAAM.It's in "development" and will probably stay in "development" for ever as india is now concentrating on astra BVRAAM....so cheer up.....you could ve been dead:sniper:

You r forgetting that by the same time india too would have added 60+ mrca in its inventory making the no of frontline fighters to over 400 +ncluding mig 29smt ang upgraded mirages.

I am not counting lca.

You r forgetting that by the same time india too would have added 60+ mrca in its inventory making the no of frontline fighters to over 400 +ncluding mig 29smt ang upgraded mirages.

I am not counting lca.

so you'r considering LCA as front liner as well?
well as far as MIG-29 and Mirages are concerned if they are to do the front line role then IAF wouldn't have gone for MMRCA contest....I think Mig-29 would phazed out along with Mig-21s,Jaguars,Mig-27 in order to make a place for MMCRA rather than having them in service. BTW JF-III will be in the class of medium fighter as per information available...but untill they arrive...I realistically....unlike you.....am keeping JF in support role

Dear HASNAIN0099,

Main purpouse of the MMRCA is to have GREAT Ground attack aircraft and NICE Dogfighter......

Mig29,Su30mki is vary potant Dogfighter....Dont u think????????
While Jaguar,Miraj2000 is vary potant Ground attack plane(you may reffer to Kargil)

Any about LCA Ya it's multipurpouse Plane. It can carry 4000Kg payload and have good AESA radar with small radar Cross section due to Vary small size and High use of Fiber instade of Metal which reflect radar so much...

So with help of Phalcon AWACS Lca(Which is able to carry 8 BVR missiles) Can be great Air to air fighter dont u think.??????

why the hell on earth, are you so concerned?????? well let me give you some thoughts of mine........we will not have merely 40 J-10s, we will have 18 F-16 Bl52 and about 60 F-16s MLU and STAR (bl 52 Standard) so we will have about 120 Front line fighters by then.
and I guess i should Update you that by AESA we refer to a new generation or radars....not missiles or super weapons.:coffee:

and secondly there is still no news for novator BVRAAM.It's in "development" and will probably stay in "development" for ever as india is now concentrating on astra BVRAAM....so cheer up.....you could ve been dead:sniper:

2015 is decided as the stipulated time frame for induction of all the SU30mkis that should be 230+, should you agree that the MKI are capable enough to take care of all ur front line fighters .....how will u counter the rest of Mrcas,mig 29, mirage2000 and Lcas :cheesy:

OK, you better learn English first, because obviously you can’t read let alone understand something into correct context.

please do not teach us english because india is gaining a lot because of english knowledge:victory:

Pakistan has enough planes to defend its territory. It need not compete with India or china or anybody for that matter. As for maintaining a balance, military balance is not the need of the hour. We need to join hands and work on vital issues like agriculture, education, economy and industry.

India is going through a massive modernisation program, but in 10 years, we would stablize. We won't have so many inductions and military developments. This happens every 15-20 years.

Pakistan cannot compete with India on military power but does it really need to? What if the two countries don't give each other an excuse to raise a war?

Lets all calm down and stop the " I have su30 and i gonna frag. and J10 is god." kinda statements. It just promotes hate.

@husnain.

plz read the last line of my previous post and the first line of ur reply, i clealy stated im NOT counting LCA which acts as an interceptor.

the mig 29 is being upgraded to SMT standard and they are in vey good condition, no qs. Of phasing them out as they are in very good condition.

we are already deficit of fighters in the presnt, no need to phase out fighters just to make room as u say, we need mrca to increase the nos.
Jaguar and Mig 27 will be replaced by FGFA and MCA.

LCa replaces Mig21.

No offense to anyone, just my observation.

I think the Indian establishment is doing a wrong thing by delaying the MMRCA deal as the InAF is also facing an obsolescence issue in shape on Mig 21, 23. Even if the deal is signed today, how many years will take to fulfill? Not less than five i presume. The delay in LCA has increased the concerns even more as we hear the deadline is pushed further and further. If the LCA is ready by 2012-14 than there will be a concern in PAF but as of now, we have heard up gradation of Mig-29, Mirage 2000, Jaguar etc. Only Jags have been upgraded with Darin package. The MKI is under the same burden in InAF as the F-16s were throughout 90s and early 2000 until jf-17 came in the picture. The transformation phase of pilots has already begun and first squadron will be raised before May this year. Four more aircraft are coming from China that will raise the number to 16-18 enough to raise a squadron but it will still not the front line fighter. That gap will only be filled by FC-20 and Block 52s so InAF has an edge there.

Back
Top Bottom