What's new

Pakistan's New F-16 Block 52 vs SU 30 MKI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, there are so many IF's and Butt's

Remember war never wins by machines, its the men behind the machines.

Having big and advance machine never means that ur successfull, U can take examples from current wars !!!!

Secondly F-16 Block 52 is 4th generation, it has all the characteristics of 4th generation fighter and SU 30 MKI is 4.5th generation jet having 4.5th generation characteristics, Su-30 is more capable no doubt as its capabilities from 4.5th generation........but it never means that F-16, JF-17 or any 4th generation cannot counter it.....Firing rocket / missile from 180 or from more distance never means that it will destroy the target, but surely jet will lose one of its arrow .... .....so, it all depends on the men behind the machines, how they use it.

Agree.. Right now its just us, a bunch of armchair warriors trying to score points by throwing in suppositions and articles to prove our point. Hopefully for both our nations, we will never find out which air force will win....

it would be much better if money is spent on poor people of pakistan-india istead of buying such expensive products :pakistan:

dude its always poor people and its not the economic forum its defence and more over GOI is spending only 3% of GDP and remaining 97 % is spent on poor people so do not worry about poor people we know how to take care of our people better...................
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Stop shocking them:lol:

here is one more shock dude we had a hands on f-16 with proof for mmrca and we do know how the advanced f16 works so we are even but still we have the upper hand in su 30 mki but u dont know what in store for u in there
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Normal rubbish??

Maybe they are or they have .

Platform knowledge my friend , if you are an F-16 pilot and you are flying against SU-27 that you already have flown , you would know what it can or can't do and what you should or shouldn't do how to protect yourself and use Counter measures.

MIG-29 was brought to Pakistan for evaluation from a friendly country.
Older Sukhoi's of Syrian , Jordanian , Iraqi Air forces.
J-11, J-11B and SU-30 MKK of PLAAF

Provide me link and even if he has said that then i can understand why he said so;)

JF-17 is a lightweight multi role fighter it can not compete with MKI but wait for its later blocks II and III which would be tailored specially to give Treatment to MKI.

If Chinese AESA came in handy then the job is done or either we will go for Vixen-1000E AESA.

By that time there would be new Chinese BVRM's and also MBDA metedor BVRAAM

Why u always want china to provide u with weapons fine india is not self sufficient but we do try it at-least............ even if it takes 20 or 30 years to complete its our product no one else i dont think the great pakistan needs to completely depend on others at-least u should try it on ur own...........................................:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Why u always want china to provide u with weapons fine india is not self sufficient but we do try it at-least............ even if it takes 20 or 30 years to complete its our product no one else i dont think the great pakistan needs to completely depend on others at-least u should try it on ur own...........................................:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I think we are heading in right direction. JF-17 is in air. Although a lot is to be done, please don't worry. :pakistan:

Difference between F-16s and MKI depends upon their assigned mission profile. Fighter jets cannot be compared on the basis of their specifications with each other rather it depends upon how those jets achieve their mission objective with maximum effect alongwith focused team work in tandem with Awacs, GCI etc.

F-16 can do lots of jobs that as MKI can do, but at the end of the day, it depends upon team work.

Reactions: sab
Difference between F-16s and MKI depends upon their assigned mission profile. Fighter jets cannot be compared on the basis of their specifications with each other rather it depends upon how those jets achieve their mission objective with maximum effect alongwith focused team work in tandem with Awacs, GCI etc.

F-16 can do lots of jobs that as MKI can do, but at the end of the day, it depends upon team work.

totally agreed.....in fact i would add here it also depends on the pilots skill....

only time will show which one of these two is better....

I think we are heading in right direction. JF-17 is in air. Although a lot is to be done, please don't worry. :pakistan:

i am not worried at all since ya said jf 17 to counter the argument i put forward PAK-FA the fifth gen aircraft ........... lets not consider both since these are joint ventures dont get into the argument who did howmuch on the aircraft .......... its just gonna elongate the argument tell me indegenious product
:what:

KRISH,

PLEASE BE ADVISED AS WHEN I STARTED THE THREAD I VERY CLEARLY MENTIONED, NO COUNTRY BASHING, NO OTHER FIGHTER AIRCRAFT EXCEPT F 16 BLOCK 52 AND SU 30 MKI UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE COMPARISON.

SORRY BUT MAY BE YOU ARE NOT AWARE, WE HAVE A NEW POLICY OF NOT FEEDING TO ANY TROLLS. THOUGH I DIDN'T SEE ANY FRO THE OTHER SIDE, SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW. I REQUEST YOU.

PLEASE GIVE RESPECT TO ALL THE MEMBERS AS IT'S NOT INDIA VS PAKISTAN, IT IS SU 30 MKI VS F16 BLOCK 52.
THANKS.

I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE US PROUD.

IF PAF HAD

230 F16/52 then this would be a good debate since i admire.love the falcon.

But they only have 18 in 2011

They will upgrade 44 much older F16s to BVR level too.

SU30MKI already nos 120 in nearly 6 sdqs in IAF and is rising by 15 a year to at least 230 by 2015.

Outnumbered/ outgunned is a massive understatement

KRISH,

PLEASE BE ADVISED AS WHEN I STARTED THE THREAD I VERY CLEARLY MENTIONED, NO COUNTRY BASHING, NO OTHER FIGHTER AIRCRAFT EXCEPT F 16 BLOCK 52 AND SU 30 MKI UNLESS IT IS REQUIRED FOR THE COMPARISON.

SORRY BUT MAY BE YOU ARE NOT AWARE, WE HAVE A NEW POLICY OF NOT FEEDING TO ANY TROLLS. THOUGH I DIDN'T SEE ANY FRO THE OTHER SIDE, SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW. I REQUEST YOU.

PLEASE GIVE RESPECT TO ALL THE MEMBERS AS IT'S NOT INDIA VS PAKISTAN, IT IS SU 30 MKI VS F16 BLOCK 52.
THANKS.

I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE US PROUD.

sure man i did not start it he started with the jf 17 thing but any ways since u asked i'll try and restrain myself....................... :smitten::smitten::smitten:

In this thread, there are so many IF's and Butt's

Remember war never wins by machines, its the men behind the machines.

Having big and advance machine never means that ur successfull, U can take examples from current wars !!!!
Without any offense, but isn't this view outdated? The weapons and techs are way more important now, than the pilots qualities. Most actual fighters are geared for BVR combats (long range radars, low RCS, long range missiles) and even in WVR combats we can see that missile maneuverability and HMS are the key feat, only followed by techs of the fighters like t/w ratio, canards, or TVC.
Isn't the F35 a perfect example for this? Stealth + AESA radar + Aim 120D for BVR of the future, Aim 9X + JHMCS for WVR, but compared to actual fighters like EF, Rafale, or the Flankers it offers less speed, less maneuverability. That means the pilot don't have to be an ace like in the past, he only has to be trained enough to use the techs.
Even for the A2G role it is similar! In the past a twin seat config was prefered for strike fighters and they had to train very often for such missions. Again for F35 (Joint Strike Fighter) it is said, that one pilot is enough, because the techs will take over most of the work.
With guided bombs and missiles it is way easier to hit a target than ever before and it should be clear, that the future in this role will be UCAVs, with a pilots sitting thousands of Km away from the war and they only have to use a joystick and press some buttons.

The get the curve back to the topic, with PAFs pilots used to F16 for such a long time and IAF pilots with high flying hours (comparable and sometimes even superior to NATO members), we can say both pilots will be well trained and used to their fighters. So the techs will remain the main difference again, the one who can detect the other one at first, can bring himself in the better attack position and can fire at first. Also in WVR the main chance of F16 pilots will be Aim9 and JHMCS, without they will be clearly inferior to MKIs, no matter how good they are.

Last edited:

i stay by what i have said it is 3% +/- not more than that i have my numbers rite and i know what is happening in my country...........
Rather than pointing at me get correct info and then put the argument
here are some simple links which supports my claim.........

Indian Defence Budget Could Touch US$ 40 Billion In 2009 | India Defence

read the first line of the last paragraph in the link
10 Per cent Hike In Indian Defence Budget for 2008-09 | India Defence
:coffee:

India’s Defense Budget Rises 7%, to $20.11 Bn

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

i stay by what i have said it is 3% +/- not more than that i have my numbers rite and i know what is happening in my country...........
Rather than pointing at me get correct info and then put the argument
here are some simple links which supports my claim.........

Indian Defence Budget Could Touch US$ 40 Billion In 2009 | India Defence

read the first line of the last paragraph in the link
10 Per cent Hike In Indian Defence Budget for 2008-09 | India Defence
:coffee:

India’s Defense Budget Rises 7%, to $20.11 Bn

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

IGNORE TROLS AND STICK TO TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom