What's new

Pakistan's New F-16 Block 52 vs SU 30 MKI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chills!!

Good thoughts but when cross border issue happens no one actually cares for poor or rich, Remember National security is the top most priority of any Country, Pakistan or India.

Back to the topic without traducing each other.. Guys repect other nation.

Brother, i think one go through the following

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Lahore (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 50.3 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Islamabad (Islamabad,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Faisalabad (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Rawalpindi Cantonment is :172.38 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Sialkot (Punjab,Pakistan) is :178.24 kilometers

Ganganagar (Rajasthan,India) and Bahawalpur (Punjab,Pakistan) is :
236.52 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Peshawar is :
298.92 kilometers (km).

Bhuj (Gujarat,India) and Karachi (Sindh,Pakistan) is : 319.71 kilometers (km)

Good research .:tup:

If one go throuh above you will find that these are the cream of Pakistan (Their major cities, most develop areas and strategically imp.) and they are well within the stone throw distance from Indian border.

Exactly but my friend what i know about those cities is what you do not know about them so leave it because the discussion is will go on the other side;)

The above distances becomes lesser if we calculate the distance from our border.

What about from our borders:azn:

And After reading this a thought came to my mind we can easily suppress the enemy defense, troops formation, armory etc. using ER long range MBRLs. Like BM-30 "Smerch" and Pinaka. I know these two can not cover whole of above cities. For it, we are building some long range guided MBRLs with Israel which can cover whole of above cities. It will be more cheaper and least risky. Then using Brahmos and Aircraft. BTW, Supersonic Brahmos can reach all of these cities easily and the under development Hypersonic can neutralize any defense and penetrate to give desired results.

So you are talking about Bombing Pakistan's cities , go Pray to God if you have any that your leaders do not agree with what you think.

What you thought is action but you forgot about the reaction my friend.

After fireworks we can move ahead quite safely in the air/land.

First of all it depends on what we are talking about a Full scale Indian Invasion of Pakistan or a Surgical strike.

If it is a full scale war then do you really think that we would watch this bollywood movie while sitting on our couches and having coffee?

First attack from India maybe answered by Cruise missiles on selective targets and it can go worse ... anyway we are going away from the topic.

regards:

This is one of the most Peaceful VS threads i have ever seen in my life.With both sides only concentrating on actual thread rather than fighting.

Keep it up

yes Because i have been in a good mood:cool::lol:

Leave everything for a second , accept or not my boy looks more Cool :lol:

6f4825013244778436777dde3760bf25.jpg

Brother, i think one go through the following

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Lahore (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 50.3 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Islamabad (Islamabad,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Amritsar (Punjab,India) and Faisalabad (Punjab,Pakistan) is : 170.62 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Rawalpindi Cantonment is :172.38 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Sialkot (Punjab,Pakistan) is :178.24 kilometers

Ganganagar (Rajasthan,India) and Bahawalpur (Punjab,Pakistan) is :
236.52 kilometers (km).

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir,India) and Peshawar is :
298.92 kilometers (km).

Bhuj (Gujarat,India) and Karachi (Sindh,Pakistan) is : 319.71 kilometers (km)

If one go throuh above you will find that these are the cream of Pakistan (Their major cities, most develop areas and strategically imp.) and they are well within the stone throw distance from Indian border.

The above distances becomes lesser if we calculate the distance from our border.

And After reading this a thought came to my mind we can easily suppress the enemy defense, troops formation, armory etc. using ER long range MBRLs. Like BM-30 "Smerch" and Pinaka. I know these two can not cover whole of above cities. For it, we are building some long range guided MBRLs with Israel which can cover whole of above cities. It will be more cheaper and least risky. Then using Brahmos and Aircraft. BTW, Supersonic Brahmos can reach all of these cities easily and the under development Hypersonic can neutralize any defense and penetrate to give desired results.

After fireworks we can move ahead quite safely in the air/land.

First of I want to thank the Veer for Those distances.

Which let me work out something, using some basic maths.

Now The Brhamos can Travel at speeds of up to Mach 2.8 , carrying a 300kg warhead.

now i am going to take Mach 2.5 as the Average speed.
which is

Mach 2.5 = 850.72500 m / s

At that speed it would take 5.6 Minutes to reach its target at its maximum range of 290km for carrying a warhead at 300kg.

So it would be Reasonable for me assume that in the even of a Strike, In the first 5 min of combat multiple targets across of the border would have been destroyed.

And in the event of targets as close as 50 Km it would take less than a minute in travel time.

Just putting the figures out there interpret as you see fit, A lot of installations in the 1minute range range even more in the 5 min range

Imagine the amount of damage done in the opening 10 min alone, damage tto airfields, communication lines, Logistics and Radar systems.

^^^^

are you in a perception that Indian Air Fields are not in range of Pakistani Cruise missiles :pop:

No doubt Indians have advantage but it will be all about 'Damage control'

Leave everything for a second , accept or not my boy looks more Cool

I am sorry but Flankers when fully loaded look just awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom